1

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

There he is again. You thought as you open your eyes.

You just woke up and he was in his usual spot on the bed next to you. You know this is the last day to be with him as he is to leave tonight.

You look at him a while longer and get out of bed. You gather your outfit for the day and leave to take a shower.

 

FLASHBACK

“I’m home!”  You yelled through the house. Hmm seems like no one is home. You walked to your room in the unfinished basement. You opened your door only to find that there was a boy sitting on your bed. You closed the door quick in surprise. You still weren’t in you room. You stare at the door for a while in absolute confusion.

You opened the door again and he looks at you. You gasp. CHOI MINHO?  What the heck is Choi Minho doing in my room?! Or even in the U.S.?

You stared at him for a couple of seconds. He just stared back.

“I don’t understand” you say really slowly, the confusion clearly written on your face. “What are you doing in my house? Why are you even in the U.S.?”

He looked back blankly.

“Do I know you?” He asked.

“No… but I know who you are…” you said awkwardly. “Choi Minho. Member of a k-pop group called SHINee. So I ask again. Why are you here?”

He didn’t answer and looked away.

“I got on the wrong plane.” He answered embarrassed. “Your mom spotted me wandering around aimlessly and offered me a place to stay.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Your house is really small and you have 2 younger siblings so there wasn’t a guest room and your siblings were already sharing a room.

He has stayed with you and your family for 6 weeks waiting for SHINee to come and get him. It took a lot of preparation since SHINee had to finish up their schedule in Korea.

After a little over a month of him staying with you and your family, he was just like a brother to you. You both argued with each other like siblings, very annoying siblings.

 

SHINee was having a concert tonight at the fairgrounds near your old high school. Minho was leaving after the concert. But the cool thing is that this concert is like free time for SHINee because not many people in the Maryland know who SHINee is. So they will get to ride rides and hang out like normal young adults without fangirls following them around and harassing them.

 

 

a/n  sorry for such a short chapter... did you like it? please comment and let me know XD