34

But... He's Like My Brother...

Minho’s POV

I sat down and looked over at her. She had a look on her face that said ‘what the heck?’

I sighed and laid back on the bed, looking at the ceiling, legs hanging off of the bed. I then closed my eyes. I was still tired from last night. I felt her shuffle on the bed and I opened my eyes and looked over at her. She was on her right side, facing me. She scooted over to be closer to me and put her head on my arm.

Soon she was asleep. I smiled when I saw that. I knew it. She was exhausted.

 

She was still passed out when I woke up. Her arms were wrapped around my stomach. When I tried to get up to get a drink, she squeezed tighter.

“Aish…” I sighed and started to mumble to myself.

“Why? Why do you do this to me, Eva?” I asked in frustration. “I didn’t use to be this way. I used to be cold and not care about anything but my job. Then you showed up in my life and it all changed. You act like you are tough but on the inside you have many insecurities. You are a little kid that needs comfort and attention and I love you for it. I love the way you breathe when you sleep. I love the way you get when you are tired. I love the way your hand fits in mine. I love your little habit of staring at your hands when you are nervous. I love how you don’t like crying in front of anyone except me. I love how you look at me when you say you hate me. I love the way you got jealous of Mira when you thought I asked her out. I love that you got locked in the truck when you hid from everybody. I love you for accidentally coming to Korea with me and I thank you for it. I love you, but if you don’t love me back, that’s ok. I just want you to be happy. Please be happy.” I leaned down and kissed her head and drifted off to sleep again.

 

Eva’s POV

I heard it all. He, being the babo he is, woke me up by trying to get up.

It was too much to take in all at once; I was in a state of shock. And this wasn’t the first time he has admitted this, but I didn’t take him seriously. I know better now.

Now I have realized something; something that I have never thought of on my own. Something that has put the level of shock right over the edge of what I can handle.

I started crying.

 

Minho’s POV

I felt something wet on my arm and I woke up. I felt Eva push her head into my chest and I looked down at her. I put my arms around her and hugged her back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked in her hair. “Was it another nightmare? “

She shook her head and looked up at me. “No. *sniffle* I-”

She was cut off by a scream. A Kibum scream. A loud, piercing Kibum scream.

“Wha-?” She asked, looking at the door.

“I don’t think I even want to know.” I answered, shaking my head.

“Well I do.” She said getting up, wiping her tears. I sighed, following her.

We left the room and opened Kibum-hyung’s door. He was staring at the bed in horror, sitting on the floor.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” He just pointed to the bed and we watched as a body sat up.

“Huh?! Who are you?!” Eva asked. “How the heck did you get in here?”

The boy looked around seeming to look for someone. “What? Where is Zelo?”

 

A/N sorry. this one is kind of short but i figured it was a good place to stop *winks*

 

COMMENT PLEASE!