2

But... He's Like My Brother...

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! WAKE UP!”

He just mumbles and rolls over.

“If you don’t get up now, you will be late to your concert today.” You said in a teasing tone.

He shot up. “I FORGOT! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?”

“Is it my job to wake you up every day?”

“Actually, you have been waking me up every day for the past 6 weeks. Sooo…  Yeah. It is.” He said with a smirk.

You huffed and walked out.

 

Your mom made Minho’s favorite breakfast this morning. It was simple. Just pancakes with eggs and bacon. You just finished eating when he walked upstairs.

“Ooo! Yum!” He yelled as he ran to the table.

“Your manager e-mailed me your schedule for today,” said your mom.

“Thank you.” Minho smiled at your mom with food in his mouth.

 

When you got to the fairgrounds, you started getting excited because Minho promised to introduce you to the rest of SHINee.

“Really? I can meet them? You are not just messing with me right?” Your excitement turning to suspicion.

“Hahaha! Do you really not believe me? Hmmm. Maybe I won’t let you meet them…” he contemplated, tapping his chin with one finger.

“No! No! I believe you!” You said desperately.

“Ack!” He rubbed his ears.” There’s no need to yell.”

You walked with him to the portable stage that was still being set up, and then followed him behind it. You stopped, nervous to meet SHINee.

“Eva! Come on!” Minho yelled when he realized that you weren’t following him anymore. 

You snapped out of it and ran to catch up.

By then, he was with the rest of SHINee. They were hugging and messing around like little kids.

So this is how they are offstage.

You stood there awkwardly, waiting. Well, it is the first time to see each other in weeks.

Key was the first to notice you.

“Hey! You must be Eva,” he said, reaching out to shake your hand.

“Yup. That’s me.” You smiled shyly, taking it. I’m finally meeting the Almighty Key!

 

a/n  sooo. how was it?