35

But... He's Like My Brother...

Eva’s POV
I sighed. This figures. Just when I am about to tell him, something pops up. I’m thankful for this distraction though.


I fixed up some ramen and took it to the living room. Minho must have gone to our room because he wasn’t with Jongup anymore. I sat down on the armchair and looked at Jongup, setting the bowl of ramen on the table in front of him. He looked up at me in surprise then grinned, thankful. He picked up the chopsticks and started eating.


I watched him and wondered how he ended up at SHINee’s dorm instead of his own. I heard the doorbell ring as I sat back in the chair, and I got up to answer the door.  I walked to the door and found that it was Onew and Jonghyun.


“Where were you?” I asked them letting them in.


“Why was the door locked?” Jonghyun asked back.


I sighed and rolled my eyes.  I let them in and went back to the kitchen to get a drink of water. I was putting my cup in the sink when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jongup with the now empty ramen bowl. I started to take it from him but he pulled away.


“I’ll wash the dishes. You made it. I wash.”


“You wash. I’ll dry.” I told him.


He nodded, smiling.


It was quiet for a moment and then he spoke.


“So you live here? With SHINee?”


I nodded. “Yup.”


“How did that happen? Sorry, I’m curious.” He the water.


I shook my head with a grin. “Don’t be sorry. It is an odd turnout, isn’t it? A girl living with 5 boys? Yup, definitely weird. But to me this is home.” At least anywhere Minho is home. “Minho got lost. Really lost. So much so that he had to stay with my family for 6 weeks. Then I ended up here after some odd series of events and now I am their assistant manager, although I don’t do much.”


He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when we heard the doorbell again.


I ran to the door with a towel in my hands.  I opened the door and gasped. The towel fell from my hands and I just stared at the man in front of me. I watched as he smiled at me and bent down to pick up the towel.


“You dropped this.” He said handing the towel to me. I took it still staring at him. There is no way this man is real. He looks like someone from a painting, or perhaps an anime. He laughed at my shock and swung his arm around me, letting himself in. He is warm.


I shook my head, trying to get my head screwed on straight. I was still in a daze, not knowing what to think of this guy. I poked his cheek to see if he was really a living, breathing human being. He just laughed at me again and I tilted my head.


“Yo! Moon Jongup! Where are you?” he called. He sounds real enough.


I saw Jongup peek around the corner from the kitchen at us. “Hyung! You are here!” Then he looked at me, seeing Himchan’s arm still slung over my shoulders. “Are you ok, noona? You look sorta out of it.” He waved his hand in front of my face and I shook my head.


“Stop. I can see just fine.” I think…

 

Minho’s POV
I was  about to walk into the living room when I saw Himchan-hyung. So that’s who I heard earlier. But then I saw his arm around Eva and I started to get angry. Just then he saw me and looked from me to Eva discreetly. “AHHH!” his eyes seemed to say and then I saw him wink at me and I understood.

 

 

 

A/N I SOOO SORRY! i haven't updated in awhile.......  i love your comments! (even the critisism... XD) spell check that... so comments are appreciated. spellcheck that too... LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING. i think i am wrapping this up. so... yeah. XD comment please...