17

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

You then looked up in confusion when you heard a scraping sound. You watched as Minho pushed the nightstand away and pulled his bed over to yours.

“What are you doing?” You asked.

“I think that if we slept together like we did at your house, you won’t have nightmares every time you sleep.”

“But I didn’t have a nightmare the first night….” you trailed off. You saw that the rest of SHINee was at the door.

“Minho, what are you doing?” Questioned Kibum.

“He thinks that if he sleeps with me, that I won’t have nightmares every night, like at my house.”

“Nightmares?” Asked Taemin.

You nodded. “What you saw was the result of a nightmare. Minho explains it better, so I’ll let him.” you said.

“I’ll tell you guys, tomorrow. It’s late. We should sleep.”

“Alright,” Taemin sighed. “Sleep well, noona!”

“You too, Taeminnie.” You called back to him.

Onew looked at Minho with what looked like a warning, and followed the rest of them.

After everyone left, Minho laid down next to you.

“Onew-hyung is going to give me the talk tomorrow.” you heard Minho mumble under his breath.

“Hmm? What did you say?”

“Oh, nothing…”

You snuggled closer to him, worried about what the night would bring.

 

Minho’s POV

She came closer to me and sighed. She was exhausted.

After a few minutes her breathing became heavier. I missed the sound of it.

“I love you,” I sighed into her hair.

“No you don’t.” I was shocked.

“I thought you were asleep. And what do you mean I do not? How would you know?”

“I saw you and Mira talking after the concert. She told me that you asked her out.”

I scoffed. “I never asked her out.” She turned toward me and looked me questioning.

“Then why did she say so?”

Then it clicked. “The reason you were crying in the truck… was me?”

She turned away and was silent.

“So, because Mira said that I asked her out, you started crying and hid in the truck?”

“I didn’t know it was a truck.” She said in her defense.

“Well, I am glad you hid in the truck.”

“Huh?”

I didn’t answer and scooted closer to her, wrapping my arms around her.

“But I don’t like you that way.” I heard her say, sounding confused.

I didn’t answer.

“Good night, Minho.”

 

Your POV

“But I don’t like you that way.” I said kind of conflicted.

He didn’t answer. He must be asleep.

“Good night, Minho.”

 

A/N he finally figured it out? took you long enough!! but when will Eva figure it out? hmmm...