36

But... He's Like My Brother...

Eva’s POV


Something caught my eye and I saw Minho walk in.


“Hi Hyung!” He came over and I felt Himchan shuffle a little bit and realized that his arm was still around my shoulders. I smiled slightly and glanced at Minho. Maybe I could get Minho a little jealous. I leaned against him a bit and felt Himchan’s arm tighten a bit. I looked up at Himchan and blushed when I realized that this really attractive guy is hitting on me.


“Minho, why didn’t you tell me that there was such a cute little thing staying with you guys?” he collapsed onto the couch and dragged me down with him.


“Oof!” I grunted.


“So,” Himchan turned to me. “Why are you with these punks when you could come hang out with me? I would treat you like a princess. Why don’t you come hang out with Oppa?” He winked at me and I blushed.


“Oh… ok. I guess I could do that some time… Oppa.” I replied, completely oblivious to an angry Minho beside me.

 

Minho’s POV


I was only playing this game because he asked me to but now he was going too far. I started to see in red when I watched as he leaned over to whisper in her ear.  She blushed and nodded.


I was about to step in when I heard a snore from the arm chair. I looked over at Jongup and realized he was asleep. Thank you Jongup! That was perfect timing. Otherwise I would have done something I would regret.


I stood up abruptly and woke Jongup as I did so.


“Hyung, I think it is time for you and Jongup to leave. It is already pretty late.”


He looked at me and whined. “But I want to stay and talk to Eva more…”


I pointed to the door and ordered them out.


Jongup obeyed immediately and pulled Himchan up to leave. Himchan shook his arm out of Jongup’s grasp and walked to the door with Eva following. I watched as, while saying good bye, Himchan winked at Eva, grabbed her and stole a kiss. 

 

A/N  i am soooo sorry. i have no excuse for being so late. none at all. i am sorry... *bows* please forgive me...

i love you readers!! a lot!! thank you subscribers!! Sarangheyo!!!