5

But... He's Like My Brother...

Your POV

The doctor was really annoying, asking me every little question from “where do you live?” to “why did you try to pull out your iv?”.

“I just want to get out of here. Please. I hate hospitals.” you begged.

“You may go to the court yard for some fresh air, after you answer all of my questions.”

*Sigh*

 

2nd person POV

As you made your way to the court yard, you tried to avoid Minho. Your feelings are really confused towards that boy.

You sighed gratefully as you peak around the corner to the waiting room and don’t see Minho. Then you rushed outside.

 

Key’s POV

I watched as she ran past the waiting room like a demon was chasing her, so I decided to follow her. Just in case she tries to leave. The doctor said that they still wanted to keep an eye on her, so it wouldn’t be good if she left.

I got up to leave but Jonghyun asked where I was going.

“To get some air,” was my answer.

So I followed her.

 

2nd person POV

You sat down on a bench that is as far away from the hospital as you could get. You stared up at the trees trying to figure out this mess that you are in.

Why did I cry? What is going on? Should I just leave? I feel like I’m in their way. They should be on the plane by now. I’m messing everything up.

You sighed and put your head in your hands.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Asked a concerned Key.

You looked up surprised

“Oh, Key. Did you follow me?”

“No! I just came out for some air. How about you? What are you doing out here? Oh, and call me Kibum-oppa.”

“Ok Kibum-oppa. Same as you, to get air. I hate hospitals, the smell, the sounds, the gross walls. Can’t you tell them to just let me leave?”

“I’ll talk to them and see what I can do, but may I ask why you hate hospitals?”

“Ugh. It’s a long story.”

“We have time.” He said

You sighed.

“Well, I was in a car accident when I was 16. My mom and I were in the car when we were t-boned. To make the story shorter, let’s just say that I was in the hospital for 8 months. It was not a fun experience. I felt like everyone was mocking me and doing everything I couldn’t. I was depressed for a good year and a half. Perhaps more…. I was just recovering from the depression when Minho showed up.”

“Ah, I see. So you aren’t depressed anymore? You seem fine to me.”

“No, I’m not depressed anymore.” I’m just really confused. You say with a grin.

“So Minho helped you get over it?”

“Yup! He was a big help.” Again, said with a grin.

 

Kibum’s POV

So she likes him… She just doesn’t know it yet. Hmmm. I wonder if he likes her back.

“I’ll help you.” I said.

“What?” She asked being snapped out of her thoughts.

“I’ll help you.”

 

2nd person POV

But what do I need help with? AISH! Whatever.

“Oh, by the way, thank you for helping me earlier. You know, when I got out of the truck.”

“You didn’t get out of the truck. You ran like a crazy woman.”  He said back trying to hold back a laugh.

 

 

 

a/n  sorry... it is short... but more is on its way XD   comment and tell me if you like it. i have a bunch of this story in a word document sooo... i'll probably be updating a bunch, and then have nothing :)  i hate writers block!!!

thank you to my subscribers!