18

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

Someone banged on your door.

“COME ON! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” It was Onew.

“Shoot!” you said trying to get up. “ACK! GET OFF ME, MINHO!”

You pushed him onto the floor, hoping that he would get up that way. You then ran to the bathroom, with clothes in hand.

 

Onew’s POV

“GET OFF ME, MINHO!” I heard Eva shout.

I ran towards their room and heard a thump. I saw Eva run to the bathroom and lock the door.

I burst into the room.

Minho was on the floor trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

“What are you doing?” I asked trying not to laugh. She can take care of herself.

“Huh? Oh… I’m on the floor…?” He rubbed his head slightly confused.

“I can see that.” This time I laughed out loud. “Well, get up, lazy bones. We are going to be late. On Eva’s first day too.”

“We won’t be late.” I heard Minho laughing under his breath as I left.

As I left the room, Eva was coming out of the bathroom.

“Wow, that was fast. You are done already? It hasn’t even been 5 minutes.”

She nodded. “I have my ways.” She said hurrying to Minho to get him ready.

“GET OFF THE FLOOR!”

Minho’s POV

“ACK! Do you have to yell in my ear?”

“If I want you to get up, yes, I do.”

“Ugh.” I said rolling over. “I always thought that I would go deaf because of all the screaming fans, not some girl yelling in my ear every morning.”

“I’m not just some girl. I’m the girl you loovve.” She teased, walking out of the room.

I huffed and sat up, glaring in the direction she walked in. She is never going to let me forget that.

“YAH! Hurry up!” She yelled at me while pushing Kibum, who was protesting the whole way, to the bathroom.

“These clothes don’t even match! How do you expect me to wear these?” She shut the door on the complaints.

I laughed at his suffering. They thought that I was joking when I said that she was always on time to everything. But what I didn’t tell them was that she could be scary while getting ready. MWAHAHAHA!

15 minutes later.

Jonghyun’s POV

“COME ON!” Eva yelled behind us pushing us into the elevator. She sighed as we got out of the elevator and into the van, looking at her watch.

“Good job! We are right on time!” She got in and sat by me and Taeminnie.

“Minho already told us that you got everywhere on time, but he didn’t tell us that you would be so forceful if we were running late…”

Minho smirked.

“Sorry about that. I kind of have a about being on time. It is rude to be late.” She shrugged.

“Are you ready to start?” Asked Onew, kind of concerned.

“I don’t know. I hope so. I’m kind of scared though. I’ve never been responsible for this many people and all of their stuff before. My Korean is not good and, considering that I am still learning, I don’t know a lot.”

“You’ll do great, Noona! You are really good at Korean! You will be the best assistant ever!”

“Thank you, Taeminnie. You are so sweet.”

At the SM Entertainment building, we all got out and Eva just stared at it.

 

A/N 

thank you to those of you who comment!! your comments mean everything to me!