37

But... He's Like My Brother...

I could feel all of the blood rush to my face as I rushed over. I pushed Himchan out and slammed the door on them. I looked at Eva, who had her hand on . She looked like she just saw a ghost. I softened and looked at her questioningly.


I heard people coming down the stairs to find out what the slamming was about. All of them. Onew, Jonghyun, Kibum, and Taemin came to a stop in front of me and Eva. They looked at me weird and then looked over at Eva, who was still in shock.


“Noona…? Are you alright?” Taemin went over to her and tapped her nose. She startled and looked around at everyone.


“Y-yeah. I-” she took a deep breath and continued, “I am fine… um… if you need me, I will be in my room.”


I watched as she dashed to our room and i heard the door shut. I glanced to the guys and ran after her. I knocked softly on the door and opened it when I didn’t hear an answer.


“Eva? Are you ok?” I walked over to the bed where she was lying face down with her head in her arms. I laid down beside her and propped myself up on my elbows, trying to get a peek at her face. She moved away from me and faced the wall.


“I am fine.” She responded after a while.


“You're lying.” I said and rolled her over.


“Huh? Why is your face so red?” I asked. “Are you sick?” I put my hand to her forehead and she swatted me away.


“No, I’m not sick! I am angry!” She huffed.


“Why are you angry?” I was bewildered.


“You’re not??”


“I am beyond angry! you have no idea! But it wasn’t your fault, so I am trying to calm myself. I smiled at her and sat up. But why are you angry about it. You seemed pretty ok with him. I felt my smile fade as I went on. “I mean, you were fine with his arm around you and when you were whispering back and forth.” I could feel myself getting angrier so I tried to calm down and looked at the bed in front of me. When I felt better, looked back up at her and was shocked. She was smiling.


“So it worked” I heard her say.


“What?” I asked again. “What worked?”


She shook her head and smiled at me. “Nothing.” She sat up facing me, and winked.


I was thoroughly confused to say the least. “Nothing what? I know there was something.”

Eva’s POV
I sighed. There was no hope for this guy.


“You know,” he said “I know that you say that you are not ticklish, but I know where that one place where you are ticklish.” A feeling of panic struck me while he crawled over to me slowly. I tried to back away and my back hit the wall. Then it happened, right between the ribs.

 

 

A/N  YOU GUYS!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER!! i think... i hope. I LOVE YOU GUYS! i am sorry for not updating regularly........ i am truly sorry for that...... *bows* i understand if you don't want to comment... it is ok. I LOVE YOU ANYWAY!! XD