9

But... He's Like My Brother...

“NOONA! You are amazing! Its only 0950!” Taemin praised you as you saw Minho walk to the shower with clothes in hand a few minutes after you all left the room.

“Wow. He really got up…” said Kibum in awe.

“Did you not expect him to be awake after that torture time?” Onew asked Kibum.

“Well… maybe not that fast…”

“Hahaha! That was fantastic!” Jonghyun said still giggling and holding his stomach.

You smiled at them, not used to this much attention.

“So when are you going to start working for us?” Asked Minho walking in and drying his hair.

You looked at him shocked and confused. “Huh?”

“Didn’t they already tell you?” he looked at Onew expectantly.

Onew looked down sheepishly, rubbing his neck. “I knew I forgot about something. With all the excitement this morning I forgot….”

Everyone started laughing again but Minho just glared at them.

“Humph. Well, back to the point, you are going to be our assistant manager, just one who is with us all of the time. You will be with us when we go to schedules and you will go with us when we eat and you will be with us when we go home.” Minho explained.

“Sometimes, when our manager is not there, you even will be responsible for us and getting us to where we need to be on time, etc.” said Onew.

“What? But isn’t that too much responsibility for someone who didn’t even start yet?”

“It’s just a warning,” Minho teased.

You stuck your tongue out at him.

“I guess I could start tomorrow…” you say slowly.

“You’ll be the best, noona!” Taemin reassured you.

You smile at him, grateful for this confidence booster named Taemin.

Onew left the room, calling their manager.

 

That night you lay awake thinking about what the next day will bring. Soon you drifted off to sleep worrying about tomorrow.

 

 

A/N  sorry for the short chapter... i have no excuses...   on another note, I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS!!