3

But... He's Like My Brother...

Your smile is huge as you watch Minho walk onto the stage with the rest of the members of SHINee. They look so happy to be together again. They looked like they were having a fantastic time.

The concert was the best concert you have been to in a while. After it was over you go to see the guys, but they already left to go see the rides. You sigh but what did you expect? This is the first free time they have had in a couple years, so you set out to find them.

 

“Where the heck are they?” You say under your breath.

You have walked all over the fairgrounds by now and you were getting tired. You gave up and went to your truck. You climb to the top and lay down to look at the stars.

After about an hour, you heard Minho… talking to your best friend Mira. You leaned over the side of the truck and were about to call to them but they looked like they were having a serious conversation. You watch as Minho asked Mira something and she shyly nodded. Then he rushed off with a big grin on his face.

 

Minho POV

“Hey Mira!” I yelled to get her attention.

“Hey. What’s up Minho?” She said walking to me.

“I have a dilemma…”

“Don’t you usually talk to Eva about this sort of thing?”

“That’s the problem though. Its abut Eva.”

“What? Really? Let’s hear it.”

“Yeah… well I want her to come with me back to Korea but I don’t know how to ask her. She’s picking up Korean pretty fast because I’ve been teaching her and her mom wants to kick her out anyway. She would be able to be an assistant manager or something. She’s good at stuff like that.”

“Hmm, that is quite the dilemma.”

We chatted about it a little while longer and came up with a plan.

“That’s a great idea!” I said grinning. “I’ll go find her now. See you later!” You yelled back at her running back to the rest of SHINee.

 

2nd person POV

You climbed down from the truck’s roof and call to your best friend.

“Mira! Hey. What were you and Minho talking about just now?” You asked, curious.

“Oh. Hey Eva! Ah. Well…” she paused for a couple seconds, “he asked me out.” She replied uneasily.

You stood there for a couple seconds, shocked.

But it makes sense. She is pretty, and funny, and has a good body.

“Yah, Eva, why are you crying?”

“What?” You asked confused.

“You are crying.” She said as she touched your cheek.

“Oh. I don’t know,” you said as you wiped your face with a forced laugh. “I have to go to the bathroom. See you later.” You waved good bye.

“Eva! The bathroom is the other way!”

At that, you started running.

Why am I crying? You asked yourself, wiping your tears away.

 

Mira POV

“Mira! Hey. What were you and Minho talking about just now?” Eva asked climbing down from the roof of her truck.

“Oh. Hey Eva! Ah. Well…” I thought of something fast, “he asked me out.” I said nervously.

She looked really shocked. But then she sighed.

That’s when I saw them, tears.

“Yah, Eva, why are you crying?”

“What?” She asked. You touched her cheek to show her.

“Oh. I don’t know.” She then excused herself to the bathroom.

“Eva! The bathroom is the other way!” I shouted to her.

I then realized that Eva loved Minho in more than just a sisterly way.

 

 

a/n  i now it moved kind of fast... but whatever! this part was a dream i had that started this whole story-thing. thank you sleep!