14

But... He's Like My Brother...

Minho’s POV

I heard the door open then close again. I was hiding behind the first corner, and planned on going in after a few minutes.

Knowing her, she would get a snack first. Then she would probably take a nap, based on what she said earlier.

I waited a few more minutes and went to the door. I put my ear to the door. Nothing. She must be in our room now. I slowly opened the door. Shhhh. Be quiet.

She wasn’t in the kitchen or living room.

Yup. I knew it, I thought as I opened the door to our room quietly and peeked in.

I knelt beside the bed for a little while and watched her sleep.

After a couple of minutes I got up to leave, but I tripped on nothing. I tried to catch myself on her nightstand but I fell, hard.

 

Your POV

I opened my eyes to see Minho on the floor.

“YAH! You should have been at work by now!” You yelled after looking at the time.

 He got up and looked at the floor embarrassed.

“Go! You are going to get in trouble. Maybe even fired!”

He scurried out of the room saying, “That won’t happen. Sleep well. See you later!”

*sigh* this kid…

 

Kibum’s POV

“Minho… why are you here?” Asked Jonghyun.

I turned around to see Minho walking in with a pout on his face.

“She yelled at me. She said that I better get to work before they fired me.”

Everyone but Minho busted out laughing.

He just glared at us.

“You really do like her if you are hurt by a little yelling.” I said, still laughing.

They all looked at me, shocked.

“You couldn’t tell? It’s quite obvious.”

“It is?” Asked taeminnie.

“Yeah. Yah, you told Eva that you thought that he liked her at the hospital. Why are you so confused?”

“That was just a joke… I didn’t think that he actually liked her.”

“Yah! Don’t talk about me like I’m not even here!” Minho shouted. “And I don’t like her… she’s just a dongsaeng, and I’m just an oppa.”

“Yeah… whatever. Do you guys know what he did to get her to stop crying in the taxi?”

They all shook their heads.

“Yah! You are taking this too far!”

I ignored him. “He sang.”

“But he doesn’t like singing unless he has to…”

“She hates crying in front of people. I only tried to help her stop…” he explained.

“Aww! That’s so sweet Minho! I didn’t know that you could be that way!” Jonghyun said, acting all cute.

“Shut up!”

 

A/N :)