19

But... He's Like My Brother...

2nd person POV

“It’s HUGE!” You looked up at the building and started panicking.

“I’m going to get lost and be late somewhere. I’m going to get in trouble. I’m going to go somewhere that I’m not supposed to. I can’t do this.”

Minho walked up to you and grabbed your hand.

“LET’S GO!!” He said smiling. He then dragged you up the stairs and into the building.

“Minho, let me go!” You tried to fight him off, but it was no use, so you gave up and let yourself be led into the building.

“Whoa!” You said as you looked around. There was so many people looking important and going different places.

“You must be Eva.” Said a woman walking towards you and SHINee.

“Yes ma’am. That’s me.”

“Great! Come with me please.”

Your eyes widened and you looked up at Minho, who was still holding your hand.

“Go ahead. Call us if you need anything, k?” He gave your hand a squeeze and let go.

He gave you a thumbs up and headed over to the rest of SHINee who was waiting for the elevator. They all waved at you and looked at you with supportive smiles.

“Good luck!” Jonghyun said waving.

“Have fun, noona!” Said Taemin, loudly.

You nodded, shaking slightly. You were so nervous, it was kind of ridiculous. You looked back to the woman.

“L-lets go.”

She nodded and started walking to the back of the building. You followed like an obedient puppy.

“So you are really close with SHINee?” She asked.

“Well, only Minho really. I’m getting closer to the rest of them though. They are really great guys.”

“Yeah. They sure are something special.”

In an office, she introduced herself.

“I am Jung Bongcha. I am going to interview you and get you started.”

“Ah! Okay.”

She asked you a few questions while you filled out the paperwork. Then she took you to the café.

“Your first job is to bring SHINee their lunch. Something simple, not too extreme.”

“What? It is lunch time already?” You looked at your watch and sighed.

“Yes it is. Just something simple today. They have a short schedule today so they don’t need much. Don’t worry about the money. The company will take care of it. SHINee is on the fifth floor, second room to the right. That is all for today. Their manager will tell you the details of your job when you meet him. His name is Choi Jin, but you will call him Mr. Choi. Good luck. I will leave you to do your job now.” She said walking away.

“Ah, wait!” you called after her. She either couldn’t hear you or just ignored you.

Was it second floor, fifth room? Or maybe the other way around… Aish. Why did she leave? You looked at the menu for the café. Simple, huh? Maybe sandwiches. Yeah. Sandwiches sound fine. You waited in line patiently. Finally getting to the cashier, you ordered the 5 sandwiches.

“For SHINee.” you added, just in case he thought you were eating them all yourself. “Ah, and 5 colas please.”

“Sure, just a minute, please.” He said back.

“Thanks!” You said grateful that he understood you. Jung Bongcha could hardly understand a word you said, because of the accent, she said. That’s probably why she left so fast…

“Miss! Your sandwiches are ready!” The guy behind the counter called to you.

“Thank you very much!” you thanked him, taking the food and drinks.

You walked to the elevator and pushed the up arrow with the loaded tray. Which floor was it again? You asked yourself, trying to remember with your head tilted.

The elevator doors opened. You stepped in and someone called your name.

 

A/N thank you for the comments!