33

But... He's Like My Brother...

Minho’s POV

I looked up at him, pout still on my face.

“She left something out. I don’t understand! Is it something to be ashamed about?” I asked her. “Huh? Is it?”

Eva looked down and tried to hide her blush. "That’s not working. I can still see you blushing."

Then she looked up at me and glared.

 

Taemin’s POV

I looked at them and tried to figure out what he meant by not telling me everything. I saw Eva blush and was even more confused.

“SHE CONFESSED!” I heard a shout from the hallway. Huh?

I looked over to see everyone rushing towards us with Kibum-hyung in the lead.

“YAH! KIM KIBUM!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?” I heard Eva yell, getting up.

 

Kibum’s POV

ACK! She is on to me! I raced back to my room closing the door behind me and I locked it.

“YAH! Kim Kibum! Unlock this door right now!!”

“I don’t want to,” I said back to her. “You are going to beat me up, when you should actually be thanking me.” I said through the door.

“Why the heck should I thank you?!” I rolled my eyes. She really didn’t get it.

“If I wouldn’t have done this, you wouldn’t have realized that you loved Minho.”

The banging stopped and I heard a huff. “Fine! You starve in there then!” Then she stomped off.

I sighed at her stubbornness. This is going to take some time.

 

Eva’s POV

I really can’t believe him. There is something seriously wrong with that diva’s head.

I walked into the living room and remembered Onew and Jonghyun. They were sitting on the edge of the couch, preparing for what was coming. I walked over and sat down on the arm chair beside the couch. I leaned over and glared at them. After a few moments, I leaned back and sighed.

“You guys have strange minds. I want to hear your side of the story.”

 

Minho’s POV

I watched as Eva interrogated them and they were shrinking back further into the couch. I feel like she is taking this too far. This is too much.

Then it dawned on me.  I know I can put a stop to this!

I stood up and looked at Eva.

 

Eva’s POV

Minho stood up all of a sudden and it startled us all. I was about to ask what was wrong when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. The next thing I knew, I was being tugged on hard enough to make me stand up and follow him. I dodged confused faces and man-feet as he pulled me out of the living room, into the hallway, and into our room. He was walking but I had to almost run to keep up with him.

He sat me down on the bed and walked back to the door and locked it.

“Yah, Choi Minho. What are you doing?”

I watched him as he walked back over to me and sat down.

 

 

A/N  Huh?

Please comment!!! *begs* is it going where you want it to? is it still good?