6

But... He's Like My Brother...

A few hours later, you were released from the hospital.

“Thank you so much you guys.” You said. “But what are you going to do? You missed the plane.”

“That’s alright,” said Jonghyun. “We needed to buy an extra ticket anyway.”

“What? For who?”

“Well, you, of course! Who else?” Kibum-oppa said.

You stood there shocked.

“What? For me? Why?” You exclaimed with a confused look.

“Well, Minho explained to us that you mom wanted to kick you out and make your room a craft room. We, SHINee, already talked about it and decided that you should come with us yesterday, but we couldn’t find you. But now you have been found!” explained Onew

“And you are good at making appointments and sticking to them, not to mention getting to where you need to be on time. And you are learning Korean like a natural.” Pointed out Minho

“Plus,” whispered Taemin loudly, so that everyone could hear him, “I think Minho likes you.”

Minho punched Taemin on the arm. “YAH! Not any more than a sister!”

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! DON’T HIT YOUR DONGSAENG!” You yelled at him. It was like nothing even happened last night.

Taemin ran over to hide behind you rubbing his arm.

“Yes, umma,” Minho responded sarcastically.

You looked back at him, a scowl on your face.

Then you realized everyone was looking at you, surprised. Then they started laughing hysterically.

You gave them all questioning looks. “What?” Did I miss something?

“It’s just that no one ever has the courage to yell at Minho like that.” Said Kibum-oppa, still trying to control himself.

“Are you serious? Well that explains why he is a big bully!”

They started laughing again.

“But I don’t know about the whole going with you thing though… I’ll have to talk to my parents…”

“We already did, yesterday. They were fine with it. They were scared when we couldn’t find you. I already gave them a call. They are going to send all of you stuff to our dorm.” Said Onew.

“Your dorm? Why your dorm?”

“Well, you slept with Minho for the past 6 weeks so we didn’t bother to get you an apartment. How are the rest of us any different?”  Explained Jonghyun.

You felt yourself blush and you looked down.

Someone’s phone buzzed, saving you from further embarrassment.

“Ah,” said Kibum-oppa, looking at his phone. “Manager-hyung got us tickets for the next flight to Seoul. Let’s go!”

You were herded to the big van that SHINee went everywhere in.

“Sorry it’s such a mess,” apologized Onew, while clearing off another seat.

“Nah. It’s okay.” You said with a smile. “You are boys after all,” you said with a smirk.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” questioned Minho.

“Well, who’s the one who made my room look like the victim of a tornado?” You asked, not needing an answer.

“That wasn’t all my fault…” he whined

“No? Who’s was it then?”

He sat in his seat pouting.

“Unbelievable. You silenced him. You keep surprising us, Eva.” Jonghyun said.

 

XD