31

But... He's Like My Brother...

Minho’s POV

I knew she was up to something when I saw the evil look on her face. I knew what that face meant, and I was not about to like what was about to happen. I shrinked back but I couldn’t go anywhere because there was a wall in the way.

“I got you!” she yelled and attacked.

I tried to hold it in but I never could for long. I started laughing and begged for mercy.

“EVA! I give up! Please stop!” I couldn’t breathe. I was going to DIE! Just then, she sat up, letting me breathe at the last second.

“Eva.” I wheezed. “No more please.”

She grinned in response and started tickling me again. I gave up. I was done. I couldn’t take anymore, and I finally did what I have wanted to do for a few days.

I kissed her.

 

Eva’s POV

He kissed me. He freaking KISSED me! I sat there in shock. I didn’t move. I couldn’t.

 

Minho’s POV

She was sitting there like all of her muscles had failed. She didn’t even have any expression on her face. She was still hovering over me, hands poised over my stomach, ready to attack again. I took advantage of her shock and moved just far enough for her to have to reach for me if she wanted to tickle me again, then I waved my hand in front of her face.

I could see her slowly coming to her senses and I flinched as the realization of what I did hit her.

“YOU JERK! You know what you did! I know that you know what you just stole!!” Although I was angry at him, I could feel my heart flutter. What is this?

“Yah! Despite what you might think, that was my first kiss to, so don’t kill me, please.” I said cowering in the corner.

Instead of beating me she just looked at me. “Really? Then why did you waste it on me?” She looked down at that and I couldn’t see the expression on her face.

“Because I love you.” I said quietly.

 

Eva’s POV

“Because I love you.” I heard him whisper. My head whipped towards him involuntarily.

Huh? I turned to ask him what the heck he meant by that and found that his lips were on mine again.

Kidnapper (manager)’s POV

I smiled to myself. Finally! I don’t know what took them so long!

I put my mask on again, and I walked to the door and opened it. I smiled again when I saw them jerk away. Minho looked satisfied though.

“Yah! I didn’t bring you here to play long lost lovers! Watch what you do or else you both will be separated! I can see you.” I pointed to the camera on the ceiling. I started walking away and turned back. “Oh! And by the way you can thank your members for the situation that you are in now.”

I then walked out of the room and purposefully didn’t close the door all the way. As I walked back to the other room, I heard it slide back open.

 

Eva’s POV

That was so embarrassing! I thought with my face in my hands.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up surprised. Minho put his finger to his lips and told me to be quite. He then pointed to the door and I looked over. It was open!!

 

 

 

A/N   sooo sorry for the late update! but i thank all of you for sticking with me! i love you guys!