11

But... He's Like My Brother...

You both watched TV and talked until Onew woke up.

“Hey why are you both up so early? Its 6:00.”

“What are YOU doing awake so early?” You asked pointedly.

“I’m an early riser…”

“Ah,” you said understanding.

“Well, go wash up and get ready for breakfast you two.”

“Yes, sir!” You said saluting him. You giggled and headed to your room.

You walked to your room and opened the door as Minho was turning over.

I’ll wake him up after I shower. You always let him sleep in after you have an ‘episode’. It takes a lot out of him sometimes.

I’m sorry, oppa. You sighed and got clothes for the day.

 

You went back to your room to wake up Minho, but he was already gone. You looked around the room with wide eyes, confused. Then you went to look for him, with your hair still dripping.

“Taemin!” You called. “Have you seen Minho? He wasn’t in his room…”

“Noona! Good morning! Ah,” then he disappeared in to the bathroom.

“Yah! Don’t walk away. I asked you a question.”

He came back carrying a towel. He then gave it to you and pointed to your hair.

“Ah, thanks Taemin.” You said sheepishly. “I can’t find Minho…”

“He’s already eating breakfast.”

“Deh? Really? “

“Yeah. Joungyun threatened to get you to tickle him if he didn’t get up,” He said with a smirk.

“I guess I’m handy to have around sometimes, huh?” You said laughing.

“Yep!”

You both went to the kitchen. You laughed when you saw Minho.

“Minho, your still asleep!”

“huh?” he asked, blinking a couple of times, looking at you. “No I am no-“ he was cut off by a yawn.

This time everyone laughed. The rest of the morning was spent laughing and joking around.

 

When you left the building, you saw two taxis waiting for you.

“Hey, where’s your van?”

“It’s at the repair shop. It had some trouble with the air conditioner.” Answered Jonghyun.

“Ah….” You said uneasily.

“Is something wrong, Eva?”

“Uhh…not really…” you replied.

“She doesn’t like small cars,” Explained Minho to the others.

“Oh… I’m sorry. Can you ride in the taxi this once? Or we could take the bus. We’ll make sure to rent a van next time.”

You took a deep breath and said that you could take the taxi. “There are too many fans for SHINee to take the bus.”

As you all piled in, you ended up in between Minho and Kibum. After Kibum gave the driver the directions, Minho grabbed your hand for support. You thanked him with your eyes.

When the driver pressed on the gas, you freaked out and leaned over, putting your head in your lap. Minho let go of your hand and replaced it with his other hand. Then you felt his arm around you and whispered in your ear.

“Hey, you will be okay. You are in the safest seat in the whole car. You will be okay,” he repeated.

You nodded and sat up a little. Then it your eyes went wide as it dawned on you that they would get hurt instead.

You tried not to let them, but tears leaked out of your eyes anyway.

Minho didn’t ask why, but instead, he started singing. Soon Kibum joined in.

You looked at them shocked. I know this song. Reason.

By the end of the car ride, you had stopped crying. You got out of the car shaking, but it wasn’t bad, although still noticeable. The two boys helped you to the stairs and sat down.

“NOONA! Are you okay?” Asked Taemin running to you.

You nodded to him and smiled. “Yeah. I’m fine now.”

“Maybe you should go back home…  I’ll tell the manager that you were sick or something.” said Onew, looking at you.

“No. I’ll be fine in a few minutes.”

“You can start tomorrow. I’ve already decided. And no ‘but’s.”

You glared at him.

 

A/N awww! MINHO! you so cute. XD

please tell me what you think so far.