29

But... He's Like My Brother...

Eva’s POV

You woke up trying to figure out where the heck you were. Then you felt an arm swing across your stomach and you looked over at…. Minho! I found him! But… I got taken in the process….

“Darn you, Minho!” you said quietly. “You make everything so complicated!”

He rolled over, completely oblivious to me talking to him.

“YAH! CHOI MINHO!! GET UP!” you smacked the back of his head.

He jumped. “OW! Aish. What happened?” He sat up rubbing his head.

“You got us in to this whole mess. You tell me what happened. Why didn’t you come home? Aren’t you a ‘big buff guy who knows how to take care of himself’? Do you know how worried I was? Do you have any idea how scared I was? And you weren’t there when I needed you most. Onew and Taeminnie were there though and it was really awkward. I needed you… and you weren’t there. YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND GET YOURSELF KIDNAPPED!” By this time you were crying and he was just sitting there, feeling guilty, and looking at his hands.

“Don’t you have anything to say? Anything at all?”

He continued to examine his hands thoroughly.

“I hate you Choi Minho. I hate you.” I said softly.

 

A/N  im sorry. this one is a really short chapter....  i got a request for an update sooo... here it is!

thank you all for reading!!!!