10. Prince's Best Friend

Royal Court

Prince's Best Friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~Youngwoon POV~~~

 

“ Oppa!! Can I go out ~ please!!” Sulli whined at me, the exact same whine every other day....aish here we go, this usually goes in phases…

“No ~ you’ve caused enough trouble as it is, you’re staying in” I told her.

“Oppa~~ please! I won’t go out ~ I’ll just stay with Krystal” she begged … >>phase 2.

“No ~ as soon as you walk out that door you’ll fly...” I stood my ground.

“Like a moth.” Kibummie interjected. Sulli glared at him and I took this chance to move away before she remembers what she wanted.

“Moth?! Kibum oppa! Couldn’t you have picked a better metaphor?!” She commented, briefly forgetting about going out, she is so easily distracted.

“See she admitted to it...” Kibum said dully.

 

“Admit to what?” I heard her ask cluelessly.

“That you were gonna fly like a moth..” Damn that Kibum!

The suddenly awaken Sulli came running to find me.

“Oppa!! Please!!!” Sulli ran around and pleaded.

“I said no!” I shouted across the house to her at the same time keeping on the move to stay out of her grips, she’ll get bored after a while by herself but if she catches me she’ll just annoy me all day.

 

 There was a knock on the door. One of our maids announced the presence of our guest.

“Sir, his royal highness Prince Leeteuk has arrived” Haha, the old boy has come for a visit.

“Prince Teukie oppa!” Sulli said excitedly and I heard her run off towards the door, giving up on trying to find me. >>>phase 3

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare try anything” I said while making my way to the front door and growled at her. She waved me off.

“I won’t~~”

“She’s a flying moth~~” Kibum sang as he appeared at the top of the stairs.

“Shut it Kibum ~ don’t see you helping out at all” I glared at him. He really doesn’t do anything, just comments... weirdo.

 

“Hi Sulli ~ how are you ^^” The old boy walked in grinning at my little sister...

“Trapped! Prince Teukie oppa!! Youngwoon oppa won’t let me out!” Sulli complained putting on her aegyo mode~ ugh...

“Trying to act the father role again I see~” Leeteuk turned and smiled. I just shook my head.

“Tell him oppa!! Tell him to let me out!! I can’t just stay stuck in a house full of boys all my life!!” Sulli pouted~

“Hey don’t you dare use other people to get past me” I glared at her.

“But oppa!!!” she whined

“I said no…”

 

Then she noticed the opened door and starts creeping towards it.. >>>last phase

“…”

“Yah! Stop that thought right now!” I shouted.

“Buhbye!” She fled. Seriously these phases only work if someone comes over! ~ why did he choose to come now of all times!

“Too late” Kibum commented suddenly standing next to me. I whacked the back of his head causing him to flinch in pain. See. All comments, and always appearing out of nowhere! I glared at Teukie.

“I didn’t do anything” He shrugged passively.

“Grr.. I’ll get her later.” I folded my arms.

“Well I’m off too ~ although annoying she does have a point ~ staying in all day is not good for your health.” Kibummie mumbled as he wondered out the door. The hell is up with them today?

 

“Aish siblings ~ what’s a brother gotta do to make them stay put?” I complained to Teukie.

“Seriously you try to control them too much ~ they’re old enough to do what they want~” He answered as he patted my shoulder.

“Have you seen what happens when I let them be?!? I end up going to the police every other day trying to bail Sulli out for arguing with everyone and being a public nuisance!” I threw my arms up in the air. Yes, Sulli has been arrested by the police more than I can count with my fingers. Most of the time it’s only a small problem but she somehow manages to cling onto little things and build mountains from it.

 

I decided to change the conversation.

“So they left yet?” I asked beckoning him towards the armchairs in the front room.

“Yeah this morning – this really does none of us any good – any economic prospects will be demolished not to mention general peace between the borders – I don’t get why everything has to be war – we’re not in the feudal period anymore!” He said with an annoyed tone, still worked up about the recent political decisions.  

“Woah calm down there – what’s done is done, they’ve already gone – at least Changmin has the sense to stay away from the innocent citizens – it’s a good thing he’s gone along – don’t know what would happen to Minho if he didn’t...” I said to him. Leeteuk shook his head.

“Ah that boy! He’s way over his head! I don’t even know where he gets his confidence from!” He scratched his head.

“Doesn’t help that his father is a right egomaniac himself” I shrugged.

“Like that explains anything – Seunghyun and Changmin didn’t turn out that way – and like you were any help yourself!” Teukie snapped. Aigoo~ is the whole world against me today? First Sulli now Teukie!

“Hold it there – we are not going to go into this ~ you know it was the only way – but enough of that – it’s too depressing – how’s life?” I tried to switch the conversation again, calming him down.

 

“What about life? Nothing happens.” He replied dully.

“Ehhh? What about Sunye? Haven’t you proposed to her yet? You’ve had plenty of time...” I grinned, teasing this old boy is fun XP.

“Haha I haven’t even talked to her since the wedding” He said with a dry laugh. I scratched my chin lightly.

“You know what you should do – get friendly with Kyuhyun” I smirked at him.

“What?” His expression was confused.

“I mean if her brother approves of you there’s nothing else stopping you other than her and more likely yourself...” I went on, trying my best to convince this stubborn mind in front of me~

“What about…” Here we go with the excuses. Shisus, he can be as annoying as Sulli.

“When will you stop this nonsense! Seriously if I hear another one of your petty excuses then I will hurt you – prince or not” I threatened jokily.

“Hurt me!? I haven’t even hurt you for what you did in the meeting yet and you’re thinking about hurting me?” He said attacking with a challenge I was not ready to take on, Park Leeteuk is one of the scariest men on this planet when he is angry.

“Just give it a try ok? What can go wrong?” I smiled reassuringly.

 

“O..O..k ok – what do I do then?” Aish this boy is hopeless.

“Well first things first – make a visit to the police station which isn’t hard since you’re in charge of the police force or go and pick up Sulli for me for once...” I kidded.

“And then what? Demand Kyuhyun let me date his sister?” ...

“No! I thought you wanted her to fall for you and not marry you because you told her to”

“Yeah again back to base one”

“Forget any smooth talk – just set it straight – you are such a woman when it comes to these things – always beating around the bush – act like a man and just say what you need to say!!” This is why he is one of the oldest amongst us and still not married.

“Ok fine! Gosh no need to get all “you’re a pathetic man” on me…” he sulked ~ he is such a depressingly hopeless man when it comes to these things – where did that man from the meeting go to?

It’s going to be a looooong day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I confusing anyone with this story plot?

I know it's going all over the place but it will come together at the end! >__<

Thanks for reading ~

~~~(^__^)~~~