*~Chapter Two~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Kalena's POV •

As I exited out of the school, I noticed Jasmine wasn't behind me. I thought maybe she didn't come out yet. I walked around and decided to search for her a bit aound the garden outside school where we usually study when we have time.

"Aish.. Where in the world..?" I whispered.

"Looking for me?"

I turned around hoping to see Jasmine but after I heard that voice, I knew it couldn't be her. What surprised me was that the person that I saw was no other than the smirking Han- whatever his face is.

"Mwoh?"

"You look like you're looking for someone.. A boyfriend perhaps?"

I widened my eyes and raised an eyebrow at him, "Mwoh? Boyfriend? HAH.. I wish.." I whispered the last part. "I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen her? She's--"

"Your twin? The one matching your outfit? The one you only talk to? The nicer version on you? The one with a better attitude than you? Maybe.. Wae?"

"YAH! She doesn't have a better attitude than me! What are you saying?" I yelled at him angrily.

"The truth."

I wanted to throw a punch at him. What's he doing assuming things? Why does he think I have a boyfriend? Doesn't he know i'm like, top nerd around here? Aish, moron. No boy would even come talk to me anyways.

Okay so maybe Jasmine does have a better attitude than me but I have a different attitude to certain people.

"YAHH!" I yelled.

We stood there glaring at each other. Or maybe it was just me who was doing the glaring. He stood there smirking with his head tilted sideways in a dorky manner.

As if she was planned the timing, Jasmine popped out of nowhere from behind Hansol.

"Hey! Kalena! I've been looking for you the whole time! What's going on? What are you glaring at? OMO! Kalena! It's Hansol! THE HANSOL!"

"The Jerk from class? Wae? You've fallen for him?"

Why is she fangirling? I don't get why all the girls fangirl over this guy and his friends. Tch, annoying.

"No... It's just that.. He's Mr.Beanie's friend."

"Hm? Mr.Beanie?" I thought about who that could have been, then I realized. "MWOH? THAT JERK THAT BUMPED INTO YOU AND DIDN'T SAY SORRY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE CALLING HIM? MR.BEANIE?"

"Y-Yeah.."

Mr.Beanie can certainly meet me personally and meet my hand.

"Hey.. I'm still here. Also, Jasmine-ah.."

Who is he calling her Jasmine-ah? Is he flirting with my older sister? Psh, I don't care. I just stared at him weirdly then looked at Jasmine.

"Yeah?"

"Uh.. 'Mr.Beanie'... His name is Wonwoo. He's a really close friend of mine. Maybe I could intro--"

"YES PLEASE. INTRODUCE ME TO HIM!"

Oh please no. I want to stomp off right now before manager oppa cuts our checks again. Jasmine! Snap out of your love phase!

"Hah. Okay, so Jasmine-ah, can I borrow your sister for a bit?"

"Of course! You can just call me Jasmine by the way."

What did she just say? I glared at her and she just smiled at me. I really want to throw a tantrum. When we get home, oh this is not gonna turn out pretty.

"Mwoh? Jasmine! You're letting this pabo take me with him?" I pointed at Han-whatever while glaring at her.

"Of course! Hansol seems nice, AND he'll take me to meet Wonwoooooo!" She jumped around while holding onto my arm.

Wonwoo can meet my hand.

"Aishh.." I scratched my neck.

"Hansol! Have her back by 4! Or wait! You can talk to her at the restaurant. I don't want to waste anytime because we might end up being late and manager oppa might cut our pay." Jasmine looked at him.

"You guys have a job?" Hansol asked while glancing at me.

"Yeah! We work at Plmmmphfmphmmfm--"

I cupped Jasmine's mouth so she couldn't say anything more. I glared at her signaling her to shut it, and she nodded. I pointed my head towards the street telling her to go to work first while I hurry and talk to this Hansel.. Hansil.. Han.. Whatever his name is. She understood and walked away quickly waving to us. I waved back and turned back to him and glared.

"What do you want?"

 

 

• Jasmine's POV • 


I walked away happily towards the restaurant. I wonder what Hansol wanted to talk about to Kalena. They're cute together... 

I should go get Samuel before I head to work. I walked towards the elementary school that Samuel went to, which was only a 10 minute walk from our school. He gets off in 5 more minutes and by the time we get to work I will be 45 minutes early.

Hansol is gonna introduce me to Wonwoo! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Wait, what am I going to say? What am I going to wear? Should I look nicer?

Wait, when is he introducing me to him?

I can't stop smiling. I'll talk to Kalena about it later when we're working. I wonder if she's beating the crap out of him right now.

"Noona!"

I looked over and saw Samuel running over. I smiled and waved at him.

"Where are we going today?" Samuel asked.

"We're going to the restaurant." I said while walking towards the gate.

"Where is Kalena noona?" He asked.

"She's talking to a boy~" I sang.

"Noona is talking to a boy? Really? Wae?" Samuel asked.

"You ask too many questions, when we get to the restaurant you have to do your homework." I told him.

Samuel nodded and we started walking down the road.

I looked at the clock and Kalena only has 3 minutes left to get to work. I kept tapping my foot and looked around.

"Hurry up Kalena.." I mumbled while staring at the clock.

I heard the door open and looked over. I saw Kalena walking in calmly. She looked at me and shook her head.

"I'm going to kill you for leaving me with that idiot!" She yelled.

"He's not an idiot... well, maybe compared to us he is." I said while my invisible beard. "What did he say?"

"Something." She mumbled while checking in.

"What is this something?" I asked.

"Just something." Kalena said while grabbing her uniform from her locker.

"Hey.. I was wondering if we can wear different clothes tomorrow?" I asked.

"Wae?" She asked while letting her hair down.

"You know..Wonwoo.." I said.

She just shrugged and looked at me.

"Do whatever you want, I can't get you out of this love phase." Kalena spoke.

"You should leave your hair down more often! So pretty!" I hit her back while walking out the room.

"Serve the tables!" She yelled at me while walking towards the register.

I laughed then grabbed my notebook and pen. I walked towards a table and took their order. I heard the bell ring from the door but didn't bother to look while running into the kitchen. I came back out and Kalena was walking towards me.

"Go get that group a table." She said.

"Why won't you do it?" I asked.

"Look, just go seat them while I go serve tables, arasso?" She walked into the kitchen.

Aren't the older siblings supposed to boss around the younger ones? I sighed and walked towards the front of the restaurant. 

"Hello welcome to-" I looked up.

Mr.Beanie. Mr.Beanie. IT'S FREAKING MR.BEANIE. I just stared at him while he just looked around.

"Yah!" I heard Kalena yell from the kitchen.

Mr.Beanie slowly looked at me while I looked towards the kitchen door and saw Kalena walking out with a clean rag, she was cleaning her shirt.

"OMO! What happened in there?" I asked.

"Don't you see that I got coffee poured on me?" She asked. "Just seat these people."

I grabbed her arm and shook it.

"Yah what?!" She yanked her arm away from me and glared at me.

I looked towards the group and she looked towards them. She just grew irritated and grabbed a bunch of menus.

"Just follow me." She sighed while walking away.

I just continued to stare at Wonwoo who was talking to one of his friends. Oh, Mr.Beanie. Wait, if Wonwoo is here.. then Hansol is here.

Kalena isn't going to be happy.

"Noona!" Samuel shook my arm.

"H-huh?" I looked at him.

"Where is Kalena noona?" He asked.

"Over that way, why?" I asked while pointing.

"I need to ask her something." Samuel said while walking away.

He usually talks to me and asks me stuff. Strange. I walked towards the corner and peeked over and I saw Samuel shaking Kalena's arm while she was serving food.

"What Samuel?" I heard her ask while grabbing the tray.

Samuel said something to her and she just looked around.

"Hey Jasmine-ah."

I turned around and saw Hansol.

"Oh, Hansol."

"So you guys work at this fancy restaurant?" Hansol asked.

"It pays good money." I shrugged while looking back towards the corner.

Kalena was talking to Samuel still who was just staring at her listening.

"Is that Kalena?" Hansol asked.

I looked at him and he was looking over at her.

"Who's the little dude?" He asked.

"Our little brother?" I said in a questionable tone.

Was he looking for Kalena? Why? I looked back over and I saw Kalena look over and she just stared at me. More like at Hansol cause she was glaring. She walked back into the kitchen while Samuel just walked back towards me.

"I gotta get back towards my friends." Hansol said. "Hey, can Kalena serve us?"

"I don't know. I can ask her to.. " I shrugged.

"Oh, about Wonwoo, do you want to meet him now or when?" He asked.

"I would like to meet him today if I looked more presentable." I said.

"Well, let's go back towards my ta-"

"Oppa!"

I looked around and saw a girl running towards a table. I stared at the table and realized it was Wonwoo's table. She was smiling at them then I saw a glimpse of her face. It was Wu Jin.

"Why is that girl here?" I heard Hansol ask while walking off.

I saw Wu Jin look at me and smirk.

Kalena, come beat her up please.

Like now. Get her away from my Wonwoo.