*~ Chapter Sixteen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• 3rd Person POV •

Kalena stared at her notebook and continued to draw. She sighed and looked around the classroom. Hansol was standing outside the classroom and talking to someone. He looked into the classroom window and saw Kalena drawing and sitting alone. 
 
He stared at her while the person continued to talk to him. Kalena stopped drawing when she felt a strong awkward energy run through her body. She looked towards the window and saw Hansol staring at her.
 
"Pabo." Kalena mumbled while looking away. 
 
Every time Kalena looked somewhere she always saw Hansol staring at her. To tell the truth, she caught herself staring at him too.
 
Kalena sighed and grabbed her backpack. She put her stuff away and stood up. She slung the backpack over her shoulder and walked out of the room. She wondered why she even bothered to stay after school. 
 
"Kalena." Someone grabbed her arm.
 
"What," Kalena looked over at the person. "Hansol."
 
"Wanna talk up at the rooftop?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena looked towards the ceiling and sighed.
 
"Sure.." Kalena mumbled.
 
Hansol nodded and dragged Kalena down the hall. He opened the rooftop door and walked outside. Kalena looked around and shut the door.
 
"What do you want?" Kalena crossed her arms.
 
"Why do you keep on ignoring me?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena shrugged and stared at him boringly. 
 
"No reason." Kalena said.
 
"So what, do you like to ignore everyone who tries to be nice or likes you?" Hansol asked.
 
"It's a habit.." Kalena said while looking around. "Why did you.. give me this?"
 
Kalena grabbed the envelope out of her pocket and handed it to him. Hansol just stared at it then opened it. He stared at it and started laughing. Kalena just stared at him weirdly and looked around. 
 
"Yah, what's so funny?" Kalena asked.
 
"I didn't write this." Hansol laughed.
 
"It sounds like you did because you're so cheesy." Kalena said while scratching her neck. 
 
"Why did you give this to me?" Hansol pulled an envelope out.
 
"Mwoh? I didn't write you anything." Kalena grabbed the envelope from him. 
 
Kalena stared at it and opened it. She read it and shook her head. 
 
"Haha, this is so funny." Kalena chuckled. "But I didn't write this pabo, nor would I put hearts on an envelope." 
 
"All I heard was my door slam close this morning." Hansol said.
 
"Mine too." Kalena said while examining the letter. "This isn't even my handwriting."
 
"This isn't mine either." Hansol said.
 
"This is Jasmine's handwriting." This is Wonwoo's."
 
They looked at each other at the same time. Kalena sighed and shook her head.
 
"Such morons." Kalena said.
 
"Hm.. Actually, what would you say if I aactually asked you to the dance?" Hansol asked.
 
"I've never been to a dance nor asked to one before." Kalena said plainly. "But eh, I don't know."
 
"Well, would you like to go to the school dance with me?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena just stared at him and shrugged. 
 
"Eh, sure... But just as friends moron." Kalena shrugged. "Now i'm gonna go kill two certain people."
 
"Wait." Hansol said.
 
"What?" Kalena asked.
 
"Why don't we get the two of them together?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena thought for a moment and shrugged.
 
"Good idea." Kalena said. "But I'm tutoring you, went on a date with you and live with you already. You make all the plans without me, I don't want to spend anymore time with you than I already do."
 
"Arasso, are you gonna go home?" Hansol asked.
 
"Jasmine told me before she left school that she'll meet me at the mall." Kalena waved. "Bye!"
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I stared Jasmine down while she was looking for a dress. Oh geezus. I'm surprised she didn't notice me yet. 
 
"Yah." I said.
 
"Ne?" Jasmine said while looking around.
 
"Do I need to know why you gave a letter to Hansol with my name on it?" I crossed my arms.
 
"Oh!" Jasmine smiled. "Well, did it work? Are you going to the dance together?"
 
"Well..he did ask me.." I said.
 
"Jinja? What did you say?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I said yes but only as friends... But out of all girls, I don't know why he picked me." I said while walking towards a rack. "Mm..are you going to the dance?"
 
"Ne." Jasmine said.
 
"With who?" I asked.
 
"Wonwoo." Jasmine said.
 
"Ah! Jinja! So cute~" I shook her arm.
 
"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jasmine said. "Go look for your dress."
 
"Does it look like i'm gonna be wearing a dress?" I laughed. "Just kidding.. I have to wear one in shame." 
 
"Purple~" Jasmine sang while looking for a dress. 
 
I sighed and looked for a dress. Most of these dresses are really not my color. I walked to the rack that had only black formal dresses. As I was looking through some black dresses, I found one that really looked cute. I held the dress up to me and I smiled to myself. I heard a whole bunch of guys yelling and laughing as they walked into the store. I gave an annoyed look to them but after I saw a very familiar guy, I froze.
 
"Wonwoo?"
 
I figured that if that was Wonwoo, the rest was Seventeen... But where's Hansol?
 
"That looks nice on you."
 
"Huh?" I turned around and saw a blushing Hansol. "This?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking about getting it but it's so expensive."
 
"My treat. I'll pay for it. IF.. You go on a date with me tomorrow."
 
"Another date?"
 
"How about a double date?"
 
"Wonwoo and Jasmine? For sure!"
 
"Yes! Now lets go find me a suit!" He said grabbing my arm.
 
 

Hi everyone~

Guess what!?!?!

it's my birthday :D

yaaaaay~ Hope you like this chapter (:

author iamthestalker.