*~ Chapter Eighteen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

3rd Person POV •

On this sunny Friday morning, the kids are slowly getting up one by one. Jasmine has been awake and ready to go for an hour already. She woke up early to lay out her clothes for the school dance tonight. 

Kalena viciously smacked the snooze button on her alarm clock for the 4th time this morning.

Unlike Kalena, Hansol lightly woke up from his alarm clock. He messed up with his hair and got up from his bed and went to wash up in the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and saw himself.

"Hey good looking. Got a date to the dance tonight?" he asked himself in a low, manly voice. 

"Teehee yes I do! I'm Kalena and I'm going with the handsome stud Hansol tonight!" He said in a very girly voice.

He paused and looked at himself posing in the mirror. He just started to laugh at himself for a few minutes then went to start his shower.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

I finally woke up after Jasmine made a whole bunch of noise trying to find some socks to wear. She's always losing the pair or just one of them. I swear, she just hides them all the time.

"Aish... Why can't school be canceled today?" I whispered.

I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yah." I pointed at myself. "Stop looking so pretty. I hate it." 

I put on my glasses and sighed. I knew that if I didn't wear my big thick lensed glasses, guys would drool over me like how they used to. I thought of the past and shuddered. I calmed down then went to go start the shower.

 

 

Hi You readers. Here's the shortest update you'll ever read. We're sorry that we haven't updated. We might have a little break from updating. Author Ohsnappkiddo is going on a trip to another state so she is not able to update. I, on the other hand, needs to write WITH author Ohsnappkiddo in order for this to work. I'm also busy with SO MANY family problems. We're so sorry. Double update when we're back. PROMISE. Love you guys~ 

SubscribUpvotCommen

~ Author iamthestalker