*~ Chapter Twenty Two ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Hansol's POV •

I was walking through the hallways towards the lunch room when I heard someone running through the halls. I turned around and expected a fangirl trying to get me again, but instead I saw Wonwoo hyung. I watched as he swiftly ran through the crowded hallway around the people. Why is he running anyways?
 
I looked ahead to where he was running and I saw Jasmine and Kalena arm in arm walking fast down the hall in front of him. I decided to follow them. I mean, why not? Lunch isn't going to grow legs and walk away. I watched as the girls sharply turned the corner trying to lose Wonwoo but hyung has sharp eyes and saw where they turned. I follwed them down the hall and they all entered the old empty music room. I peeked in and saw Kalena yelling while Jasmine was about to cry. For twins, right now they looked extrememly different. I watched for a little more and right when I was about to enter, SLAP.
 
Kalena slapped Wonwoo. wow, it's like the drama Jasmine was watching last week.
 
I saw Jasmine's wet face from the tears that she started to cry. Hyung just stayed calm and looked back to Jasmine. I decided that this was getting too far when Kalena was about to slap him again and walked into the room. The door made a loud thud when It closed, causing everyone to look at me. I looked at Kalena and could tell she didn't want me here. She glared at me and i just kind of smiled back. 
 
 
 "Kalena.."
 
"Go away. This isn't your problem." She growled.
 
"Well this isn't yours either."
 
"Jasmine and Samuel are the only people I care about and right now, Jasmine needs my help." She said and looked at me. I could see the anger in her eyes.
 
"Kalena come with me into the hallway."
 
"No. Just go away."
 
"Let them figure this out by themselves."
 
"No!"
 
 
I couldn't handle how stubborn she was so i grabbed her arm and dragged her into the hall. She turned around to face me and was clenching her fist.
 
 
"WHAT THE HECK?! I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY!"
 
"No. Why are you worrying about them?"
 
"My sister just got her heart broken. I don't want her to feel like how I did two years ago."
 
 
Kalena fell to her knees. I gave shocked expression and crouched down to her level and held her shoulder.
 
 
"Kalena..."
 
"This is all wrong." She said while blowing her fringe out of the way. "Even If she's older.. She still can't fight for herself anymore.."
 
 
I saw her start to cry. " Don't cry.. It's okay."
 
"She knows how feel about her and guys.. I don't want to have her feel what I had to go through. She's more fragile than me emotionally and physically. I can't let her take him back. She doesn't understand this stuff like how I do." she whispered.
 
 
I couldn't take it, watching her cry. I grabbed both of her shoulders and put a grip on them. She looked up to me and I saw the pain in her eyes. I took her and hugged her. For a moment, It was silence but then I felt tears fall on my shoulder and I started to hear her sobbing.
 
 
"It's going to be alright Kalena." I patted her back. "I'm here now."
 
 
• Jasmine's POV 
 
Hansol dragged Kalena out of the room leaving me and Wonwoo. I looked at him and he just turned back to look at me too.
 
 
"Jasmine... We need to clear things up."
 
"Op.. Wonwoo.."
 
 
I can't even say oppa anymore. My head and heart hurts too much to say it.
 
 
"This is all a misunderstanding. I swear it is. I'm sorry for what i've done."
 
"A misunderstanding? Sorry? Hah.. That's the answer for everything, isn't it? You killed someone, oh it's a misunderstanding. Sorry. You spilled your drink all over the floor. It's a misunderstanding. Sorry. You failed your test, It's a misunderstanding. Sorry. YOU BROKE MY HEART? IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING. SORRY."
 
"Jasmine. It's not like that.."
 
"YES IT IS." I saw him walk closer to me and to try to comfort me, so I took a step back. He froze and stared to the ground.
 
"Jasmine.." He looked into my eyes and stuck his hands in his pocket. "Don't look at me as if i'm the bad guy."
 
"But you are."
 
"Trust me. I'm not. I'm your oppa remember? I've been here with you the whole time."
 
"Stop." I closed my ears. I didn't want to hear any of his excuses. "I know what I saw. You can't change that."
 
"It wasn't supposed to look like that. It didn't happen like that."
 
"Wonwoo.. You kissed her and that's all I need to know."
 
 
Tears started to roll down my face. I looked away and sighed. He opened his mouth and was about to say something but I interuppted him.
 
 
"You know what? I know what I saw. I'm don't care what you say because my heart's broken. What did you say? I can't hear you. THE SOUND OF MY HEART SHATTERING IS TOO LOUD FOR ME TO HEAR ANYTHING."
 
 
I started to sob and Wonwoo started to step closer. I held up my hand and shook my head to make him go away. He grabbed my hand and held it in his. I looked up and looked into his eyes. He looked sincerely sorry but I didn't want to believe him. I know Kalena's been through this before. I know not to trust people easily after they hurt you. He was about to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away.
 
He looked at me shocked and I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out out of the room and slammed the door close. I was about to run down the hall but I stopped in front of the door when I saw Hansol hugging Kalena while she cries. Watching them made me start to tear up more. I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes and let all my tears fall. I heard a door open and the last thing I remember was Hansol and Wonwoo yelling my name, and me blacking out. 
 
 
• Kalena's POV 
 
I was about to stop crying when I realized, Hansol's hugs were really warm. It made all my problems disappear. It reminded me of.. him. It just made me want to cry more. I heard a loud noise and flinched. I didn't know what was happening behind me.
 
 
"OH MY GOD." Hansol screamed. I wanted to turn around but Hansol didn't let go of me.
 
"JASMINE!!" I heard Wonwoo and Hansol yell.
 
"I didn't mean to do that!"
 
"OH MY.." Hansol gasped.
 
 
I wiped my tears and broke out of Hansol's grip. I turned around and saw Jasmine out on the ground with blood dripping from her head.
 
 
"UNNIE!" I ran towards her and tried to shake her awake. She wasn't moving an inch but at least she was breathing. I looked at  Wonwoo and grabbed him by the collar.
 
"What did you do?" I asked in a low voice.