*~ Chapter Ten ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Jasmine's POV •

I was in my room unpacking my backpack of clothes, when I heard the sound of at least 7 guys running around downstairs. I wondered who it could've been so I quickly finished throwing things around and grabbed my jacket, school bag, and headed out the bedroom door.

I looked out to one way of the hallway and saw that there was a dead end, other than Kalena's room. Then I turned around and followed the other path hoping that it would lead me back downstairs.

As I assumed that I was almost to the stairs, I saw Kalena dragging Hansol by the collar and she pushed him into a room, slamming the door shut.

"Aish.. What did he do now?" I whispered, shaking my head.

I then looked up surprised to see a pair of guys loudly walking towards me.

"Jasmine!" I looked at Mingyu smiling.

"Mingyu! Mingming! What are you guys doing here?"

"We're always here in the mornings!" MingMing smiled.

"Yeah! All of Seventeen!" Mingyu yelled.

...All of them? I thought to myself.

"Hansol really has the best drivers and cars ever." Mingyu said, putting two thumbs up by his face.

"Haha, How about you guys show me how to get downstairs then.. So we can go see the cars!" I said with a smile.

"Sure! Follow us Jasmine-ah." MingMing said while walking down the hall.

"Wait, but why are you here?" Mingyu asked.

"Oh.. That.. We're just staying with Hansol's family for a bit." I scratched my neck.

"Speaking of Hansol... Where is he?" MingMing asked while looking around.

"I saw him get dragged by Kalena into his room earlier..." I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! LOVE BIRDS!!" they both sang at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing.." The both said at the same exact time.

"Okay.." I said confusingly.

I followed them as they led me down the hallway to a beautiful stairwell. We walked down and was about to pass the front doors when we heard someone open the doors. We turned to look and I saw no other than Wonwoo. I was so happy to see him that I let go of my backpack and it slipped to the floor, causing it to make a loud bang on the hardwood floor. The guys noticed me staring at Wonwoo with shocked eyes.

"Wonwoo....?"

"Oh, Jasmine-ah--"

"OPPA!! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!"

I looked to the door and saw Wu Jin stomping in. She threw her backpack at Wonwoo and it made me boiling angry inside. She then turned around not seeing me and walked into the kitchen to probably grab some food or something. I looked back and saw Mingming ang Mingyu glaring at her.

"Hm..sorry for my sister guys.." Wonwoo said while walking away.

"You guys don't like her either?" I asked MingMing and Mingyu.

"Not one bit." Mingyu shook his head.

"She's so bossy and causes too much drama to start with." MingMing said.

I nodded and saw Kalena walking down the stairs with her backpack.

"Are we gonna go?" She asked.

"Where is Hansol?" Mingyu asked.

Hansol came walking down the stairs while rubbing his cheek. He sighed while Kalena just had a satisfied face on.

What did you do now Kalena?

"Oh! Hansol oppa!" Wu Jin walked into the room. "Oppa are you okay? Your cheek is red? Do you want me to go get you some ice?"

I looked over at Kalena who was staring at the two of them. Was she mad, jealous, or annoyed? Probably annoyed, but because I ship it, I'm going to guess jealous.

"Mm, i'm leaving first." Kalena said loudly while grabbing her shoes.

"You know you can take the limo." I said.

"This fattie needs the exercise!" She patted her stomach and ran out.

I know she just doesn't want to be in the same car as Wu Jin. I sighed and grabbed my shoes.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go follow Kalena." I said.

"Oh! Can we come with?" Mingyu asked.

"Jerry! We're walking to school!" MingMing yelled.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Bye Samuel!"

"Bye noona!" Samuel waved.

I looked over at Hansol who was grabbing his shoes too.

"I'm coming also." Hansol said.

I can see Wu Jin blazing with anger. All of Seventeen decided to walk to school with us instead.

"Where is everyone going?" Wonwoo asked.

"We're going to walk to school!" Chan smiled.

"Jinja?" Wonwoo asked.

"Do you wanna come?" I asked while shuffling around.

"Hmm..sure." Wonwoo nodded while throwing Wu Jin's backpack at her.

"Oppa!" Wu Jin pouted and stomped off.

I couldn't help myself but to smile. I win this time.