*~ Chapter Thirty ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• 3rd Person POV•

Kalena sat on the couch and stared at the tv, being absolutely bored. Jasmine went with Wonwoo to the mall and Hansol was just walking around the house.

Kalena sighed and kept flipping through the channels. Hansol walked into the living room and saw Kalena. He jumped onto the couch next to Kalena.
 
"Did you really have to jump Hansol oppa?" Kalena asked. 
 
"I can't get enough of you calling me oppa." Hansol smiled.
 
"Shut up." Kalena chuckled.
 
"Do you want to do something?" Hansol asked.
 
"Do what?" Kalena asked.
 
"I don't know, where do you want to go?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena thought for a moment then shrugged. 
 
"Hm..we can go watch the new iron man movie." Kalena said.
 
"Jinja? Let's go!" Hansol smiled.
 
 
Jasmine walked into the store then looked at Wonwoo.
 
"What phone does Kalena want?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"I don't know." Jasmine shrugged while looking around. "Hm.."
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
It's so hard to find a phone for Kalena. I sighed and tilted my head while looking around.
 
I should just get her the same phone as me. We're twins anyway and she won't care. I walked towards the apple section and looked at phones.
 
I looked around and spotted the phone. I smiled and asked one of the employees for help. 
 
 
"Woo! Kalena has such an awesome sister!" I yelled. 
 
Wonwoo just chuckled and opened the café door for me. I just smiled at him and walked in. We both sat down and I just stared at the menu. 
 
"Jasmine! Is that you?" Someone asked.
 
I looked up and saw Mrs.Song smiling at me.
 
"Oh! Hi Mrs.Song." I smiled.
 
"Oh we miss you and Kalena so much. How is your sister and brother?" Mrs.Song asked.
 
"We're good." I nodded.
 
"I see you brought your boyfriend." Mrs.Song said.
 
"Mwoh? Oh ani-" "Hello Mrs.Song, it's nice to meet you. My name is Wonwoo."
 
I just stared at Wonwoo while he was smiling at me. Moron!
 
"Oh! So handsome. It was nice seeing you Jasmine." Mrs.Song smiled and walked away.
 
I glared at Wonwoo. I'm gonna go home and tell Kalena to beat him up. She'll be happy. 
 
"Yah, you aren't even my boyfriend." I said.
 
"So?" He tilted his head.
 
THIS MORON. 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I sat outside on the bench and waited for Kalena to come out. I sighed and stared at the night sky. 
 
We were walking around the streets and looking around because we didn't want to go home yet. 
 
I saw Kalena walk out from the store and look around. I stood up and walked towards her. 
 
"Here you go." She held the ice cream towards me. 
 
"Thank you." I smiled. 
 
Kalena nodded and looked around. 
 
"Where are we gonna go?" Kalena asked.
 
"Hm..wanna go to the park?" I asked.
 
Kalena nodded and we started walking towards the park. When we got to the park, we sat on the swings and continued to eat our ice cream.
 
It was so silent. We've never been this silent to each other before.
 
"Gomawo." I heard her say.
 
I looked at her and she was looking at me.
 
"Thank you for today." Kalena said.
 
"You're welcome." I said. "You need to go out more."
 
"Aniyo." Kalena shook her head.
 
I chuckled while Kalena continued to eat her ice cream. 
 
"Kalena." Someone said.
 
Kalena looked behind and widened her eyes. I followed her gaze and there was a lady standing there. 
 
"Eomma?" Kalena asked.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
Why. Is. This. Lady. Here!? I utterly hate her! I stood up and walked towards her.
 
"I don't even get a hug?" She asked.
 
"Who would hug someone so.. horrible?" I said.
 
Her facial expression changed. I felt a sting across on my cheek and I heard Hansol yell my name.
 
"I didn't raise you to disrespect me like that." Eomma said.
 
Says the one who sleeps around. I looked at her and shook my head.
 
"What do you want?" I asked.
 
"Where is your sister and brother?" She asked.
 
"Last time I checked, you didn't care about any of us." I said coldly. "Why are you asking now?"
 
"A mother can't see her own kids? Wow, you do have your father's attitude." Eomma said.
 
"I'm nothing like that alcoholic." I said. "At least I tried to save your life. I almost died and he tried to me."
 
"You're talking about that hag?" Eomma scoffed. "He isn't your real father."
 
What!?
 
"Your real father is Chris Kwon." Eomma said.
 
WHAT!? My father was with me this whole time. I just gave my mom a look and shook my head.
 
"You're lying." I said.
 
"I'm not. Your father wanted me to abort you and Jasmine." Eomma said. "Then I broke it off and went to that hag. I don't even know why either. Chris became sooo successful, until I took it all."
 
"Why are you back? You ruined everyone's life. You ruined mines, Jasmine's and Samuel's life. Then you ruined Mr.Kwo-Dad's life." I said.
 
"You and Jasmine are coming back to America with me." Eomma said.
 
"What! No!" I shook my head.
 
"You will not disrespect me like this Kalena! I am your mother!" Eomma yelled.
 
"I will treat you the way I want to treat you! You ruined my life!" I yelled back at her. "You have no right to take me, Jasmine, and Samuel with you when you were the one who abandoned us!" 
 
Eomma just glared at me and grabbed my arm really hard. I yelped and she just gave me the same cold look. 
 
"You are coming with me even if you like it or not." Eomma said.
 
"Let go of her." I heard Hansol say.
 
"Who is this?" Eomma pushed me away.
 
"My boyfriend..Hansol.." I said while rubbing my arm.
 
"Huh? Your my daughter's boyfriend?" Eomma crossed her arm. "Say goodbye to her."
 
"Mwoh!?" Hansol and I yelled at the time.
 
"Say goodbye to Kalena." Eomma said.
 
"Excuse me Mrs.Kim bu-" "Kalena is going to get married."
 
WHAT!?
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
I walked towards the house with Jasmine and we saw Hansol and Kalena sitting on the steps towards the front door, but Kalena was crying and Hansol was hugging her.
 
"What happened?" Jasmine asked.
 
Kalena just continued to cry while Hansol just stared at the ground.
 
"Hansol, what happened to your cheek?" I asked.
 
He had a cut on his cheek. 
 
"J-Jasmine.." Kalena said."E-Eomma came back."
 
"What?" Jasmine asked. "What did she do to you guys!?"
 
"Jasmine..your eomma is taking you and Kalena back to America.." Hansol said.
 
"WHAT!?" Jasmine and I yelled.
 
"Eonni..you're getting sold off.." Kalena said.
 
"Mwoh!?" Jasmine yelled.
 
"I'm..gonna get married.." Kalena cried more.
 
Jasmine just stared at the ground then shook her head.
 
"Ani! We can't go! I'm not going with her!" Jasmine yelled.
 
"She said that if you guys don't go with her..then she'll..just hurt the ones you guys love a lot." Hansol said.
 
"She can't take them away like that though." I said.
 
"She can." Kalena said. "She has everything ready..she just wants the money."
 
"What about Samuel?" I asked.
 
"Samuel..is going to stay here." Kalena said. "My eomma said..when he is older..she's gonna come get him.."
 
"So..this is it then?" I asked.
 
"This is it.." Jasmine sighed.
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
Wonwoo walked into Jasmine's room and saw her packing. Jasmine sighed and looked at him.
 
"Oh, you're still here?" Jasmine asked him.
 
"Ne." Wonwoo nodded. "So..your actually going to leave?"
 
"Well yeah..we don't want you guys getting hurt." Jasmine said. "The last time she threatened us to do something, she pulled a gun on Samuel while he was asleep."
 
"You're getting sold off Jasmine..this shouldn't happen." Wonwoo said.
 
"All the bad things in the world shouldn't happen." Jasmine said. "But Kalena and I are doing this to protect you guys, especially Samuel."
 
"Will you guys ever come back?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"I..I don't know.." Jasmine said. "I hope..we can come back one day."
 
"Jasmine, before you go, I want to tell you something." Wonwoo said.
 
"What?" Jasmine asked. 
 
Wonwoo walked towards Jasmine and grabbed her hands. Jasmine just stared at him weirdly.
 
"I like you."
 
 
Kalena just stared at her phone weirdly. She leaned against the railing and sighed. Hansol walked up the stairs with a first aid kit and saw Kalena just staring at the phone.
 
Kalena looked at him then put her phone in her pocket. It was so silent. 
 
"Hm..are you gonna clean my cut?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena just nodded slowly and went to go sit down on the couch upstairs. Hansol sighed and sat down next to her. Kalena grabbed the first aid kit and took the wipes out. 
 
"If you're getting married..what's going to happen to us?" Hansol asked.
 
"I can't get married this young." Kalena said. "But knowing my eomma, she's gonna keep me trapped there for as long as she can until I turned eighteen."
 
"What is going to happen to us?" Hansol asked.
 
"I..don't know.." Kalena said while putting a band aid on Hansol's cheek. 
 
Kalena closed the box and just stared at the ground.
 
"I'm gonna miss you pabo." Kalena said.
 
Hansol looked at Kalena and smiled. He grabbed Kalena's hand and sighed.
 
"Do you think..we should break up?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena felt pain throughout her body. She moved her hand away from Hansol and stared at the ground.
 
"Ani.." Kalena shook her head. "But we don't know how long i'm gonna be gone..so right now..I think it's for the best."
 
Kalena stood up and looked at Hansol.
 
"Thank you for everything Hansol.." Kalena said and walked away. 
 
Hansol stared at Kalena's figure and sighed. He stood up and ran after Kalena. He grabbed her arm and turned her around. 
 
"What are you doing?" Kalena asked.
 
"I don't think I can let you go." Hansol kissed her.
 
 
 

 

Okaay Mayyyyybe you guys noticed that Their mom is lime green. Same as Jisoo's.

Maybe not.

But if you're confused.

Then..

DEAL WITH IT. 

LOL THERE'S NO MORE COLORS.

Author iamthestalker

 

 

I don't know why it's rated M -.- it does that by itself. Mm okaay, good day everyone! Co-author is heading to school right now! (:
- Ohsnapkiddo