*~ Chapter Eight ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

// Flashback // 

Mr.Kwon sat at his desk and was working on the usual work. A knock stumbled onto the door. He looked up and someone opened the door harshly. 
 
"Where are my daughters and where is my son!?" She yelled.
 
Mr.Kwon looked at her and sighed.
 
"What do you want now Heajung?" He asked.
 
"I want to know where my kids are!" She yelled.
 
"Kalena and Jasmine are my kids too!" Mr.Kwon yelled.
 
"You didn't want them! You told me to abort them until I broke it off and went with my soon to be ex-husband!" Heajung yelled.
 
"Kalena and Jasmine are part of my life now, you have no right to take them away after what you have done to them." Mr.Kwon said.
 
"Chris, I know you know that I will do whatever to it takes to get my kids back because we're leaving to the bahamas soon." Heajung said.
 
"Why are you here anyway? What do you want? Money?" Chris asked.
 
"I want the money." Heajung said. "You can keep the kids. I know you still love me, you just don't want your family to know it."
 
"I haven't loved you since the day you walked away. I love my family; that includes Jasmine and Kalena." Chris asked.
 
Heajung took something out from her purse and handed it to Chris who stared at it.
 
"Sign it." She said. "It says I will give you all the legal things for the three kids. I don;t need Samuel either."
 
Chris sighed and stared at it. He took the pen and signed it. Heajung smiled in agreement and took the paper.
 
"You just sold your hotel and your money has gone all to me." Heajung smirked. "Keep the kids, I don't need them. Now, i'm going to go file another divorce."
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I'm so mad at Kalena. How dare she make me reveal my crush! Aish! I'm even madder at how my mom sold the hotel and restaurant! Now Mr.Kwon is breaking down in tears in front of us. 
 
What kinda hurts me more is that Wonwoo and I were getting along until miss scary had to come and spill everything out. Now I bet Wonwoo is going to ignore me.
 
Thanks a lot Kalena. Love you lots. 
 
Kalena was comforting him while Samuel was trying to make him happy again. 
 
"Where are we going to stay at then?" I asked.
 
"Well..my wife left me..with my daughter and son.." Mr.Kwon sighed. "I'm going to the states to get help."
 
"What about us?" Kalena asked. "Where are we going to go? Where are we going to work?"
 
"I'm going to have to call my close friend, and see if he'll take you guys in for the time being. I have connections to other nice restauranyts in the area. I'll make it work." Mr.Kwon sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you three."
 
"It's okay uncle!" Samuel said. "You tried and you were the only person who helped us!"
 
Mr.Kwon smiled and patted his head.
 
"I'll give him a call right now." Mr.Kwon said while taking his phone out.
 
I looked over at Kalena and she was touching . I tilted my head and continued to stare at her while she was staring at the ground. She shook her head and it looked like she shivered. She looked at me and stared at me before shuffling around. 
 
"Okay.." Mr.Kwon put his phone away. "My friend will take you in when he comes back from the States. So for now, i'm going to give you what money I have left for you three to survive before I can get in contact with the restaurant bosses."
 
Mr.Kwon took his wallet out and took all his money out and two credit cards out. I just stared at that while Kalena was just counting and grabbing it. 
 
"You three should go stay at the hotel near your school, then go shopping for new clothes when you have the time." Mr.Kwon said. "I'm going to go try to book me a ticket to the states."
 
"Goodbye Mr.Kwon." Kalena hugged him. "Thank you for being there like a real dad for us."
 
"No problem girls." Mr.Kwon smiled. "Bye Samuel."
 
"Bye uncle." Samuel hugged him.
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
Mr.Kwon gave us a lot of money, but this money should go for food. I don't know why he gave us his credit card. Sooner or later he's going to cancel it when he can't pay for it. 
 
I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I'm glad it's just Saturday. Maybe we can go shopping for clothes tomorrow. 
 
We can't stay in a hotel forever. I hope Mr.Kwon's friend comes back soon. I hugged the blanket and turned towards the side. I looked at Samuel who was already sleeping, Jasmine was up still staring at the ceiling. 
 
"Hey..Jasmine." I called out. "I'm sorry.."
 
Jasmine looked at me then back at the ceiling. 
 
"What happened back there at Hansol's house?" Jasmine asked. "Your cheeks were really red."
 
I looked down at the ground then back at Jasmine who was staring at me. I sighed and frowned.
 
"Hansol..and I..kissed?" I shrugged.
 
"Jinja!" Jasmine shot out of bed.
 
She ran towards my bed and sat down.
 
"Wah! You two aren't even dating! Who made the first move?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I don't want to talk about this." I mumbled.
 
"Come on! It's your first kiss!" Jasmine tease me.
 
I sighed and pushed her out of my bed. 
 
"If Wonwoo starts acting like this to you, he'll meet my hand." I told her while fixing my blanket. 
 
"So mean." Jasmine said. "But did he kiss you or you kiss him?"
 
"Does it look like I would kiss him!?" I yelled at her.
 
"Aw, look at my baby sister. She's going to have a boyfriend soon~" Jasmine jumped towards her bed.
 
"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at her. "Sleep!"
 
"Mm! Dream about Hansol!" Jasmine laughed and turned around, making her back face me.
 
I glared at her back and sighed loudly. Hansol, i'm going to kill you.
 
 
The mornings seemed normal. Jasmine's loud noises, Samuel's constant running around. I groaned when I felt Samuel trying to wake me up.
 
"Stop!" I groaned. "It's Sunday! Let me sleep!"
 
"Wake up noona! We're gonna go buy clothes today, remember?" Samuel asked.
 
"I want to stay here!" I put the blanket over my face.
 
"Wakie, wakie!" Jasmine pulled blanket off of me.
 
I groaned and fell off the bed. I sighed and stared at the ceiling for a good 5 minutes. I sat up and glared at the two of them.
 
"I hate you." I mumbled while standing up.
 
"I love you also noona!" Samuel hugged me.
 
"I love you!" Jasmine hugged the two of us.
 
"Get off!" I laughed."I have to go get ready!"
 
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
Jasmine, Kalena, and Samuel walked into the mall. Kalena was still in a grumpy mood for getting woken up this early, Jasmine was happy along with Samuel. The two of them were skipping around while Kalena was dragging herself towards them. 
 
"Noona! Smell this!" Samuel showed Kalena a perfume.
 
"Wae?" Kalena groaned. "I hate perfume."
 
"It smells good." Samuel said.
 
Kalena nodded and grabbed it from him. She sprayed it and smiled. 
 
"Smells good." Kalena nodded in agreement. "But let's go shop for clothes rather then other things."
 
The three walked into a clothing store. Jasmine went to go look around happily at clothing while Kalena went to go fall asleep on the waiting room couch. 
 
After ten minutes she got woken up by Samuel.
 
"Noona! Go try this on." Samuel held some clothes up for her."The lady helped me pick it out for you."
 
"Do I really have to?" Kalena asked.
 
"Ne! Please!" Samuel gave you the puppy eyes.
 
"Arasso.." Kalena grabbed the clothes and sighed.
 
"Noona! You and Jasmine noona have to make it look like a fashion show!" Samuel smiled.
 
Kalena shook her head and sighed. She walked into the dressing room and stared at the clothing.
 
 
Hansol rubbed his cheek and sighed. He was thinking about Kalena again. He didn't tell Seventeen about what happened yesterday and pretended that nothing hurt, but in reality, his heart and his face did. Seventeen was in the mall, at the same store that the three were at. Thing is, they didn't notice it. Wonwoo stared at some clothes until he heard some clapping. He looked up and looked around to where the clapping is from. 
 
"Where is that loud clapping coming from?" Chan asked.
 
"Over there." Soonyoung pointed.
 
All of seventeen looked over and saw a girl walking out from the dressing room. 
 
"Noona! You look pretty!"
 
"If that's Samuel, then those are the twins." Seokmin pointed out.
 
Wonwoo continue to stare at Jasmine who was wearing:
 
Jasmine smiled a little when she looked into the mirror. She turned around and opened one of the dressing room doors. She was talking to someone. She pulled another girl out who was glaring daggers at Jasmine. 
 
"Kalena.." Hansol mumbled.
 
Kalena looked around and tried running back into the dressing room but it was no use with Jasmine holding her down, Kalena was wearing:
 
 
Samuel walked towards the two of them and started jumping around happily. Jasmine just smiled at him while Kalena was looking down from embarrassment. 
 
"Noona." Samuel tugged Kalena's arm.
 
Kalena looked at him. Samuel smiled and took her glasses off.
 
"Noona's are prettier when they don't pretend to be another person." Samuel took Jasmine's glasses off.
 
Kalena stared at Jasmine who stared at her back. Kalena smiled then hugged Samuel and sighed.
 
"When did we get such a loveable brother?" Kalena asked.
 
"Noona's are yeppoyo!" Samuel smiled.
 
Kalena and Jasmine smiled. Kalena looked into the mirror and stared at herself. She turned around and made eye contact with Hansol who was staring at her. Jasmine looked at Kalena and followed her gaze. Then she felt someone staring at her. Maybe the whole store was staring at them but she didn't care about that. She looked over at Seventeen and saw Wonwoo staring at her.
 
Jasmine saw Kalena turn back around and walk back into the dressing room. Jasmine looked at the ground and then walked back into the dressing room, while grabbing her glasses from Samuel.