*~ Chapter Twenty Seven ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Kalena's POV •

We walked into a restaurant and the first thing I noticed was how fancy everything looked. The dishes had beautiful designs, the chairs were extra cushioned, and the chandeliers were made of real and clean glass. I looked to Hanosl and he was smirking at me.

 

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Here... It's so expensive and fancy looking." I pointed at the older women with nice dresses on.

"I'm rich remember?"

"Can't we go to McDonalds again?"

"Haha, Nope!"

 

I sighed and he just chuckled at me. He went up to a man standing at a podium and whispered in his ear. I looked around and wondered where Jasmine and Wonwoo were. This was supposed to be a double date right? I looked out the doors and waited to see if they would walk in, being fashionably late. After a minute or so, I heard a cough that snapped me back into reality.

I turned back around to see Hansol standing there holding out a hand for me. I looked at him and he just chuckled again. He took my hand and he intertwined our fingers together. I felt butterflies starting in my stomach. We looked up back to the man and he was smiling like a fool.

 

"You guys are such a cute couple! This way Mr. Choi, Ms. Kim."

 

I kind of smiled back at him. How embarrassing. I felt my cheeks warm up and I could totally tell I was blushing. The guy held out an arm to walk to our table. When we reached it, I noticed there were two people already there.

 

"Hmmm?" I mumbled. I looked across the table after sitting down and noticed it was Jasmine and Wonwoo... WHEN DID THEY GET HERE? They were sitting there in silence staring at the floor away from each other. I slid my leg down under the table and kicked Jasmine's leg.

 

"OW!" She yelled, looking up. "Oh, Kalena! Hansol! You're finally here!"

 

Wonwoo looked up and just nodded at me and Hansol. What's up with these two? Are they still awkward after the kiss?

 

"So.." Hansol said. "What should we order?"

 

I looked at the menu and my eyes grew bigger. Every meal was SOOO expensive! How could he afford all this?! Isn't this all his parent's money? I decided that I shouldn't be greedy today and order everything like the real me would, because I didn't want to use his parent's money.

The waiter came and set down a glass of water for each of us to start with. The guys ordered first and now it was Jasmine's turn.

 

"Uhm.. Well.. Can I have the Ceasar salad with the lemon garlic baked fish on the side?"

"Is.. That all?" The waiter asked.

"Mmm, ne."

"Okay. For you miss?"

 

He looked at me and I panicked. Not knowing what to say I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

 

"The uh, salad thing. What ever my sister's getting."

 

Hansol, Wonwoo, and Jasmine all stared at me in awe.

 

"Okay miss. Anything else?"

"I guess.. A steak?"

"How would you like that done?"

 

The guys sighed in relief. What was that about?

 

"Medium well please."

 

The waiter nodded and took our menus. Jasmine was still looked at me and I glared back.

 

"Mwoh?" I asked.

"You.. Ordered a salad?"

"De. Wae?"

"At first.. "

"I was about to ask 'Who are you and what have you done to Kalena?' but then you ordered a steak, and that's when I knew it was you again." Hansol exclaimed.

"Oh.. So I can't order a salad?"

"No, it's just weird of you to do that.." Jasmine whispered.

 

I chuckled and sat back, waiting for the food to arrive. Hansol took a quick glance at me then turned back. I pretended not to notice and waited to see what he would do. He sat back in his chair and pretended to yawn so he could put his arm around my shoulders. I laughed and lightly pushed him.

 

"Pabo. You're so cheesy."

"Only for you." Hansol whispered in my ear.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I watched as the cute couple across the table tickled each other and whispered in each other's ears. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and sighed.

 

"Look at the cute couple.. They're so perfect.. I'm so jealous." I whispered. I closed my eyes and just waited for the food to come out when I suddenly heard a chair scoot closer to me.

"Why should you be so jealous of them?"

 

I turned to see Wonwoo sitting really close to me now. I was shocked to see how close he was to me, but I just turned back to watch the Hanlena couple playing around.

 

"Jasmine.. You know the truth, but why won't you talk to me anymore??"

I turned my head and thought silently. "Because you never actually said sorry." 

 

Wonwoo looked surprised while I looked back at the Hanlena couple. I heard Wonwoo sigh. Whatever. I looked at Kalena and she was looking behind me.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

Oh jeez what is he doing here at this fancy restaurant? I stood up from the table and walked towards Chunji.

 

"Chanhee, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I like to eat here!" Chanhee smiled.

 

I nodded slowly and looked around. A group of people came behind him. Oh..there goes Teen Top. Wait..is that..

 

B.A.P? Oh no.

 

I turned around quickly to walk away until someone grabbed my hand. That same feeling of sparks. That same warmth.

 

"Junhong.." I looked at him.

 

There goes Zelo. I just stared at him, with hatred, heartbroken and yet a little happiness. Wae?! Aniyo! My heart can't feel this way anymore! Not to him! Zelo walked back towards me and smirked.

I heard a couple of coughs in the background. I looked next to me and saw Hansol walking towards me.

 

"Excuse me..that's my girl." Hansol said.

 

Oh crap. Here comes my trouble.

 

"Really pretty boy?" Zelo looked at me.

"Who are you calling pretty boy? Yourself?" Hansol asked.

 

Aye, my boyfriend finally got my attitude.

 

"Hansol, stop." I looked at him. "Let's just leave, please?"

"Not until he lets go of your hand." Hansol said.

 

I hadn't realized that Zelo was holding my hand. It was just so natural. I sighed quietly and yanked my arm away from Zelo. I crossed my arms and looked at Hansol with a very annoyed expression.

 

Pabo trying to boss me around.

 

"Hm it's okay. I'll just see you at school Kalena~" Zelo smiled.

 

I widened my eyes and just put on a hurt expression. I turned around and stormed out of the restaurant. That idiot! AHHHHHH!

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

Well that was weird. I swear I know those people though..wait.

 

"Chunji!" I stood up and smiled. I walked over to him and I guess Wonwoo also followed when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Jasmine! My favorite dongsaeng!" Chunji hugged me.

 

I hugged him back and looked at him.

 

"Jasmine!"

 

I looked behind Chunji and saw L.Joe and Ricky.

 

"Oppas!" I yelled.

 

I smiled and hugged them. I looked at Wonwoo and he was just standing there, looking out the window. I frowned a little then looked back at Teen Top. I really missed seeing them.

 

"Jasmine, Kalena is probably looking for you. Let's go." I heard Wonwoo's voice.

 

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I widened my eyes and looked at Wonwoo with a wtf look. I looked back at Teen Top and they all just look like a blizzard hit them.

 

"Hm arasso! I'll see you guys at school!" I smiled and waved.

 

I walked out from the restaurant and hit Wonwoo.

 

"Ow!" 

 

"Pabo! What was that for?"

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

 

"Yah." I grabbed Kalena's arm.

 

Kalena just gave me the look, pointing out that she was not in the mood to talk. She yanked her arm away from me and looked away. We walked all the way back home. How does she not get tired?

 

"Do you want to explain to me what happened back there!?" I asked, kind of raising my voice.

 

This hurts me also. I don't like seeing Kalena with other guys, Seventeen and Chanhee-sshi is an exception. Kalena looked back at me with a serious look.

 

"Go ahead and yell at me." She crossed her arms.

 

Mwoh? I'm not going to yell at her!

 

"I'm not gonna yell at you." I said calmly.

"Tell me what horrible person I am." Kalena said. "Tell me something that will make this pain leave me alone."

 

I just sighed and shook my head. Kalena stared at me, she wasn't trying to ignore me also.

 

"I just want this pain to leave." Kalena said. "But your yelling and jealously isn't going to help me, Hansol."

 

Kalena turned around and walked towards the stairs. I sighed and ran after her. I hugged her from behind and I guess she was crying because I can hear her quietly sobbing.

 

"Kalena, mianhae." I said.

"Aniyo, I deserve it." Kalena said.

 

I sighed and turned her around. I pulled her towards me and hugged her again. I looked downstairs and saw Seventeen quietly walking back into the living room.

 

"Hansol.." Kalena mumbled.

"Hm?" I looked at her.

"You can't play superman all the time. I can take care of myself." Kalena said.

"I can't promise that I won't watch you." I said. "Because I want to be your superhero."