*~Chapter Four~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 • Kalena's POV •

As we woke up from the annoying alarm clock in the extremely uncomfortable beds, I could hear Jasmine groaning while she sat up because of her back problems since we were little. She headed into the bathroom and I sat there reminiscing the past. It was like yesterday when I saw everything happen.

Jasmine and I were 8 years old and she was hungry in the middle of the night and wanted to go ask dad for food. He came home drunk and she got too close to him and then it happened. He smacked Jasmine in the face and she fell on her back on the top of the stairs and got badly hurt and bruised. That was the moment I became cold to my father. How could he do such a thing and not feel bad about it? He was cold to us and didn't care for me, Jasmine, nor Samuel, so why should we care about him?

The next night I decided to tell my mom. My dad was already at work so I thought it was safe but when I stood outside the door of my mother's room, I could hear her screaming another man's name and breathing heavily. I kind of knew what was happening so I went back to my room, balled up in my blankets, and fell asleep crying.

I shuddered at the thought of it and realized Samuel went back to sleep. I looked at his face and thought of how angelic he looked. I felt myself smile and walked towards him.

"Hey sleeping beauty! Wake up! Pali!" I said while shaking him. 

"MM... I'm awake!" He groaned, turning so his back faced me.

Oh this boy... He's going to get it. I walked up closer to him and put my lips inches away from his ear.

"1...2.. SAMMMMMUELLLLLLLLLL!!!" I screamed.

"AHHHH!!" He yelled back while sitting up, causing us to bump our foreheads.

"Aishh.. Be careful next time Samuel-ah!" I said, rubbing my forehead.

"YOUR FAULT NOONA!"

"MWOH? You're the one who didn't wake up when I told you to the first time!"

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I stepped out of the bathroom while Samuel rushed past me trying to get in the bathroom before Kalena gets him. i just laughed and I turned around upon hearing the bathroom door open up again.

"Noona! Why are you wearing a dress again?"

"Well.. It's pretty.."

"AND SHE'S TRYING TO IMPRESS A BOOOOYY!" Kalena yelled.

"NOONA! I'M GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER?"

"Yep!" Kalena said, nodding and smirking like an idiot.

"Yah! Kalena! Shut your mouth! And Samuel, go hurry and wash up." I angrily said.

Samuel and Kalena chuckled and made funny faces with each other while I was getting angry.

"Kalena. Wear this!" I threw her a matching dress and she had no clothes left to wear so I knew it was a good plan.

"A dress? Mwoh? When did you get this?"

"Last night. Wear it.. I'm pretty sure Hansol would love to see you in it!" I chuckled.

"HEY! I'D LIKE TO SEE MY FIST ON YOUR FACE TOO, BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EITHER."

"Pleaaaaseee?"

"Wae?"

"Just.. Please Kalena? Trust me on this one!"

"Mmmm..." I heard her mumble quietly to herself.

"Hm? What did you say?"

".. fine."

"What?"

"OKAAYYYY! I'LL WEAR IT OKAY??"

"YESS! SAMUEL! KALENA'S GOING TO WEAR A DRESS!"

 

• 3rd Person's POV • 


Jasmine walked into school happily while Kalena followed behind, with embarrassment written on her face. Kalena was wondering why she even agreed to wear the darn dress.

Jasmine even made her put her hair down and actually wear make up but Kalena rubbed it off before she even got to school.

"See! Everyone keeps staring at you!" Jasmine smiled.

"It's because I never wear dresses and never bother to look presentable." Kalena glared at her.

"You look pretty!" Jasmine shook her arm.

"I look like Wu Jin puked all over me." Kalena said while walking towards her locker.

She opened it and found a sweater in there. She sighed happily and started to put it on.

"No! Don't wear that!" Jasmine tried taking off of her.

"Yah! I already agreed to wear the darn dress! Let me do whatever!" Kalena yelled while shutting her locker.

"You look weird!" Jasmine whined.

"Good." Kalena mumbled while walking down the hall.

"If you would take those fake glasses off then we'll be good!" Jasmine yelled at her.

"SHH!" Kalena covered . "I don't want no one knowing I wear fake glasses, arasso?"

"You're a mean dongsaeng." Jasmine said. "Look who is coming~"

"Who?" Kalena asked.

Jasmine turned Kalena around and made her look down the hall. Seventeen was walking towards them.

"I'm leaving!" Kalena tried running off.

"Aniyo! Come back here!" Jasmine grabbed her arm.

"I don't want anyone seeing me wear this dress!" Kalena whined.

"Well almost everybody did already!" Jasmine yelled. "Hansol!"

Kalena tried getting out of her grip. Hansol looked over and saw her glaring daggers at Jasmine, who was waving at him. Hansol glanced at her while she was still trying to get out of Jasmine's grip.

Jasmine dragged Kalena over and smiled.

"Hansol! Doesn't Kalena look pretty? She says that barbie puked over her." Jasmine said.

"Let me die." Kalena mumbled while face-palming herself.

"Kalena, you should wear dresses more often." Hansol chuckled.

"Mwoh!?" Kalena yelled. "Me? Haha! Aniyo! Jasmine let me go to my gym locker!"

"See! I told you Hansol thought you would look pretty!" Jasmine grinned.

Hansol raised an eyebrow and looked at Kalena, who was glaring at Jasmine.

"You guys talk about me?" Hansol tilted his head.

"Aniyo!" "Ne!"

Kalena hit Jasmine's head. Jasmine looked at her and smiled. Kalena glared at her and she just chuckled.

"Perhaps, someone has a crush?" Wonwoo spoke up.

Kalena raised your eyebrows at him and Jasmine started shaking her arm in happiness. This was the first time they both heard him talk.

"YAH! I don't have a crush on this idiot! I would rather die!" Kalena yelled.

Kalena got out from Jasmine's grip and walked off angrily.

"Your sister has quite an anger." Hansol said while staring at Kalena's figure.

"Jasmine! I'm gonna go change into my clothes I left in gym class!" Kalena yelled loudly.

"Aniyo!" Jasmine yelled and looked at Kalena.

Kalena stuck her tongue out at her and ran off. Jasmine pouted and followed her. "Sorry for her Hansol..."