*~Chapter Six~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Kalena's POV •

I cleaned the table and sighed. I threw the dirty dishes into the tray; not in the mood to make it look nice. I pushed the cart into the kitchen then walked back out. I saw Hansol sitting alone and looking out the window. 
 
"Yah, where is Sofia?" I leaned against the chair.
 
"My mom came to pick her up." Hansol said while looking at me.
 
"Why didn't you go home then?" I asked while looking around, avoiding eye contact.
 
"Um.. I'll just wait until the restaurant closes." He said. "Can we talk privately?" 
 
"Okay.." I nodded while walking away. 
 
I walked back the counter and just stared at the clock. What does he want to talk about now? 
 
 
"Is Samuel sleeping?" I asked Jasmine.
 
"He's been sleeping for a while." Jasmine pointed to a small booth in the back of the restaurant.
 
"Just bring him back to the hotel." I said while grabbing the keys for the restaurant. "Hansol wants to talk to me privately for some reason.."
 
"I'm standing right here.." Hansol whispered. 
 
"I'll see you two later." Jasmine said while carrying Samuel on her back with her backpack carried in the front.
 
Jasmine walked away. I shut the door and locked it.
 
"Hotel?" Hansol asked.
 
"Uh.. can you just hurry up and tell me that had to happen after the restaurant closes." I looked at him.
 
"Oh, can you come to my house tomorrow and work on the project?" He asked.
 
"Seriously? You waited till the restaurant closed just to tell me that!?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Pretty much." Hansol nodded. "You can bring Samuel and Jasmine. Seventeen is coming over to keep them company."
 
"Um..sure I guess." I shrugged.
 
"Really? You're not gonna go crazy on me?" Hansol asked.
 
"Not yet." I snapped with a glare. "How are you getting home?"
 
"Bus." Hansol said. "You?"
 
"I don't live far, I can just walk." I shrugged. "Um wait, how will I get to your house?"
 
"I'll text you my address." He said. "You have a phone right?"
 
I nodded and took it out of my pocket. I gave to him and looked around.
 

 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
Oh, so we're going to go Hansol's house, eh? Hehe, Hansol's got a thing for my baby sister.
 
I ran to the hotel before Kalena could catch me. I put Samuel in bed and turned the tv on and I jumped onto the couch. Kalena opened the door and looked at me.
 
"Were you exercising?" She asked. "I heard lots of running when I was walking down the hall."
 
"Oh yeah." I nodded. "Just took a rest to watch.."
 
I looked at the tv. 
 
"Korea's got talent." I smiled at her.
 
"Okay.." She nodded slowly. "Uhm..i'm gonna go wash up."
 
"You do that." I said. 
 
She threw her backpack onto the ground and walked towards the bathroom. I walked towards her backpack and grabbed her phone. Luckily she never puts a password on here. 
 
I looked through her contacts and saw Hansol's number. I giggled and shook my head. I edited his name and put heart emoji's next it. I laughed quietly and put her phone back. 
 
I jumped onto my bed and sighed. I looked at my phone and saw someone texted me. I stared at the number and texted it back, asking who it was.
 
After a minute, the person replied back with "Wonwoo."
 
WHAT? I don't believe it. 
 
No way.
 
Is someone playing the drums down the hallway or is that my heart?
 

 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I got off the bus with Samuel and Jasmine following me. I held onto my backpack and looked around. Nice houses. 
 
"Are we almost there yet?" Samuel asked.
 
"Um.." I check my phone. "We should be here.."
 
We stopped walking and I looked around. Oh there was the house. Shall I say mansion? No, i'm gonna say its a big house. A really.. big house. 
 
I sighed and looked at Jasmine who was staring at it in awe. So was Samuel, but I just stared at it with a bored face. 
 
I looked around for a freaking doorbell but nothing.
 
"Aish! This is why I hate mansions!" I yelled.
 
"Kalena.. door bell is right there." Jasmine pointed next to me.
 
I rolled my eyes and pressed it. This is why I don't like mansions. Someone opened the door and looked towards me. It was guy.
 
"Yes? How may I help you?" He asked.
 
"Uh.. i'm Hansol's partner for a project.." I scratched my neck.
 
"Oh right, he has been expecting someone." He nodded. "His friends are also over. You may come in."
 
I walked in and looked around amazed. Aish, I have no words.
 
"Samuel!" Someone yelled.
 
I looked up and saw Sofia waving at him from the stairway. Samuel waved back at her and smiled. 
 
"Hello!" Sofia waved at me and Jasmine. "My brother is in the living room with oppas!"
 
I nodded and grabbed Jasmine's arm. I'm going to just guess where the living room is. I walked into the loudest room and saw Seventeen sitting around playing video games. 
 
"Oh! Jasmine! Kalena!" Hansol yelled.
 
"Hi!" "Oh good grief.." 
 
"Jasmine, you can stay down here with the guys." Hansol said. "Come on Kalena."
 
"Don't touch me." I said while glaring at him before he can grab my arm. 
 

 
• Hansol's POV • 
 
I stared at Kalena who was just writing stuff down at my desk while I was playing with a pencil on my bed.  
 
"You gotta talk more." I said.
 
She ignored me and continue to write stuff down. I gave her a merong and she just glared at me.
 
"I'm gonna leave if you're not going to help." She said. 
 
I looked at her and she was just grabbing her bag. 
 
"Yah." I tried standing up off my bed to grab her arm. Instead, I fell off the bed and landed on the ground. 
 
"Yah!" 
 
I opened my eyes and saw Kalena without her glasses on and looking around. Oh crap, I landed on her.
 
"Get off of me." She said.
 
I just stared at her. 
 
"Hansol.."
 
Then I kissed her.