*~ Chapter Twenty Eight ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Kalena's POV •

Jasmine walked into the kitchen while I was sitting near the counter staring at Hansol cook. I told him I wanted to cook but then we got into an argument then he won.

I don't even know how he won either. Pabo.

"Kalena! Who was that who grabbed your hand!? Was that Junhong?" Jasmine asked.

I just gave her a plain look but I can tell my eyes were saying hurt. I just looked back at Hansol, who was cutting up some vegetables.

"Kalena! Answer me!" Jasmine yelled at me.

"Yah! It was Junhong!" I yelled back at her.

"What does he want with you?" Jasmine asked.

"Nothing.." I said.

"Tell me the truth Kalena!" Jasmine yelled.

I'm getting really irritated. Sofia and Samuel were in the room also. I never heard Jasmine yell so loud in my life.

"You're my baby sister! I don't want to see you are hurt! You act like you don't care but I know you do inside a lot!" Jasmine yelled. "You may say it's nothing but your eyes will tell another story!"

"Fine!" I yelled. "Junhong is my ex-boyfriend eonni!"

"Mwoh!?" Jasmine asked.

"That was way before I changed so much! He is the reason why I changed into someone that I thought i'll never be!" I yelled. "Why did you think I changed into a nerd? Because I wanted to get away from that jerk. I didn't want him to know who I was."

"Why didn't you tell me all of this before?" Jasmine asked. "I was worried sick about you, I thought you were depressed."

"Because we were already hurt enough by eomma's and appa's fighting. I didn't want my pain going to you. Why do you think I cared to much when freaking Wonwoo hurt you!?" I asked.

Jasmine just looked towards the ground. I sighed but it felt like a lot of weight lifted off my shoulders. How is Hansol not stopping us from fighting?

"Did Hansol know about this?" Jasmine asked.

"I found out about it two or three days ago." Hansol said calmly.

"Kalena.." Jasmine sighed. "You know you can tell me anything. Don't keep everything inside because all of those emotions and feelings will burst out one day."

I just nodded slowly.

"Now that we got this cleared.." Hansol said. "Are you going to join us on our dinner?"

"Where is Wonwoo?" I asked.

"Oh..I told him to go home." Jasmine said. "It was getting late anyway.."

"When are you going to make up with him?" I asked.

"Whenever I feel like I can trust him again." Jasmine said. "Now, what are you guys making?"

"Steak!" Hansol smiled. "Since Kalena was hungry."

"Mm." I smiled.

"Well, i'm going to make me a salad." Jasmine said. "Do you want some Kalena?"

"Haha nope!" I shook my head.

"Mwoh? You wanted some at the restaurant!" Jasmine tilted her head.

"Well.." I shrugged. "Mainly because..I thought Hansol was using his parents money..and the restaurant was so expensive that I didn't want to be so.."

"Aw, she is so caring." Hansol pinched my cheek.

"Oh my god.." I mumbled while hitting his shoulder.

Jasmine just chuckled and nodded.

"Salad for one then!" Jasmine smiled.

 

 

• 3rd person's POV •
 

The next morning, everyone was running around getting ready. Jasmine walked downstairs slowly because she already knew Seventeen was here and that they were running around.

Kalena sat at the table eating her cereal while everyone else was running around. Acting like everything was normal.

"Why is everyone so hyped up?" Jasmine asked Kalena, while grabbing an apple.

"I don't know, I just came down." Kalena said. "I didn't notice they were here also."

Jasmine shook her head and bit into her apple. Kalena went to go put her bowl away and walked out of the crazy kitchen.

Wonwoo was talking to Mingyu, who was dancing around. Yes this is normal to them.

"Guys, pali!" Hansol ran into the kitchen.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Lee Chan asked.

"Because, my girlfriend's ex boyfriend is at the school and I gotta keep an eye on her." Hansol said.

"Pabo." Kalena said while grabbing her ipod from her backpack.

"Samuel! Sofia! We're leaving! Be good at school!" Jasmine yelled while putting her shoes on.

"Bye oppas! Bye eonnis!" Sofia yelled.

"Bye!" Samuel waved.

Kalena walked towards her locker and tried putting her music on full blast, since she knew she was gonna be on watch today. It took her ten minutes to tell Hansol to go with Seventeen and that she'll be fine.

Jasmine ran down the hall, looking for Kalena, because she bumped into B.A.P. She saw Seventeen walking down the hall.

"Did you guys see Kalena?" Jasmine asked when she ran towards them.

"She just convinced me ten minutes ago to follow Seventeen. Wae? What happened!?" Hansol asked.

"I just bumped into B.A.P and I think they are looking for Kalena." Jasmine said.

"Where does Kalena go when she is alone?" Wonwoo asked.

"I don't even know. We are always together." Jasmine sighed."Aish my baby sister is a ninja."

"Oppa!"

Everyone turned around and saw Wu Jin dragging someone with her. Someone who was wearing sunglasses and a hat.

"Who are you bullying this time?" Wonwoo sighed.

"Huh? I'm not bullying anyone." Wu Jin said.

"Who's the girl?" Soonyoung asked.

"Oh!" Wu Jin took the sunglasses off.

"Ow." "Kalena!"

"Shh!" Kalena gave them a serious face.

"I found her hiding in the girl's bathroom." Wu Jin said.

"When did you turn nice?" Jasmine asked while grabbing Kalena's arm from Wu Jin.

"Look, i'm scared of Kalena." Wu Jin said. "And Wonwoo oppa kinda made me realize things at home when he was lecturing me. Plus, we used to be friends remember?"

"Nice going." Kalena mumbled while grabbing the sunglasses.

She put them on and crossed her arms.

"I am the hippy of the school." Kalena nodded.

"Jasmine!"

"Oh, there goes my cue to hide again, hehe." Kalena put her hair into a bun and the hat back on."If anyone ask, my name is no one."

Kalena opened a random classroom door and walked in. Jasmine looked back at who called her name and it was Ricky.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 

"Oh! Ricky!" I smiled.

"Jasmine!" Ricky smiled.

"Where is Kalena?" Chunji asked.

"Oh..you know.." I looked around awkwardly. "Kalena likes to..be everywhere."

"Oh." Chunji nodded."Because Zelo is looking for her."

"I don't think Kalena wants to see JunHong." I said. "Speaking of JunHong, where is he?"

"He's looking for Kalena on the third level in the C-wing." Changjo said.

"Oh..Kalena doesn't go over there because that is where all the annoying popular people go." Hansol said.

"Kalena isn't popular? She's so beautiful!" Niel widened his eyes.

No answer about that. Oh right, they don't know how much Kalena changed and that she is an actual nerd now.

"Jasmine! I thought you would be popular also! You and Kalena are beautiful! Why are you guys always wearing those glasses? Your hair too! Why is it always up or braided? What happened to all the color?" C.a.p asked.

"Oh you know..its a trend.." I shrugged.

The bell rang. Thank you. I sighed quietly in relief and looked at Teen Top.

"It was nice talking to you guys, but we have to get to class!" I said. "I'll see you guys later?"

"Yup! Bring Kalena also!" Chunji nodded. "Bye Jasmine! Bye um.."

"Seventeen." Hansol said.

"Yeah, sorry. Bye Seventeen!" Chunji chuckled and ran off with Teen Top.

I opened the classroom door and Kalena just shook her head.

"Morons." She said while taking the hat off and handing it back to Wu Jin.

She took the sunglasses off and untied her hair. She fixed her hair and looked at everyone.

"Where are your glasses?" I asked.

"About that..running away from a group of guys and dropping your glasses, and a lot of stupid people not watching where they are walking." Kalena said. "Finish the equation."

"They weren't wrong that you were beautiful." Wu Jin said.

"Oh..thanks?" Kalena said. "Jasmine, do you have an extra pair?"

"Ani." I shook my head."Mianhae."

Just kidding, I do. But it's not like were gonna see B.A.P or Teen Top at all during class. Besides, Kalena has to embrace her beauty.

"Huh.." Kalena just nodded slowly while eyeing me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Kalena said. "But if i'm gonna be this Kalena today, you're gonna be the other Jasmine."

She grabbed my glasses off my face and gave it to Wu Jin. She took out my hair from its bun and let the loose waves fall.

"You give it to her and the end of the day." Kalena said.

Wu Jin just nodded., but she is scared of Kalena and so am I.

"Aish, you're mean." I covered my face.

"Let's go~" she pushed me into someone.

I looked up to see who I got pushed into and saw Wonwoo. KALENA. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

"Let's go Hansol!" Kalena grabbed his arm and ran off.

"Mianhae." I said and backed away.

Awkward silence in the crowd.

"Oh look, let's get to class. Wonwoo oppa, bring Jasmine to class." Wu Jin said while eyeing Seventeen.

Seventeen knew what she meant and walked off. Wu Jin smiled and walked away. She took my glasses.

"Jasmine, I.." Wonwoo said.

"Are we gonna go to class or get detention?" I asked.

I'm dead serious. The second bell is going to ring in like another minute.

"Mianhae Jasmine." Wonwoo said.

"Huh?" I looked at him weirdly. "What are you sorry for?"

"For everything that made our relationship mess up." Wonwoo said.

What?

 

 

• Hansol's POV •
 

"Kalena, do you want to help me with english?" I asked.

Kalena just gave me a weird look.

"Last time I checked, you were fluent in english." She said in english.

"When did you learn english? Jasmine!" I yelled.

"What?" Jasmine looked at us.

"How does Kalena know english?" I asked.

"We grew up in America." Jasmine said."Then we moved to South Korea when we were like nine or ten."

"Moron." Kalena said in english.

Jasmine just laughed and looked back at the textbook. I looked at Kalena and she was already finished with the worksheet.

"Do your work." Kalena looked at me.

"I will." I sighed.

"This is why I call you pabo." Kalena said while staring at the board.

I'm glad it is Friday. I smiled and continued to work on my worksheet.

"Kalena, come to the vending machine with me." Jasmine said.

"Wae?" Kalena asked.

"Because freaking Wu Jin took my glasses and i'm not gonna get a bunch of fanboys all over again chasing me." Jasmine grabbed her arm.

I just chuckled while Kalena just rolled her eyes. Today has been peaceful so far. I finished the worksheet and waited for the two to get back.

Why couldn't all the guys be in the same class as me. It feels so alone. The only other person our year is Seunggwan but he's so smart that he skipped a grade.The door opened and Jasmine ran back in.

"Where is Kalena?" I asked.

"Hansol, Kalena is with B.A.P." Jasmine said.

"WHAT!?" I stood up from my desk. "Go get the guys, were gonna go get Kalena away from them."

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •
 

We all ran down the hall, the hall where Jasmine said that she and Kalena went to go get snacks. We heard talking in the next hallway. Jasmine peeked over and sighed.

"It's Kalena and B.a.p." Jasmine told us.

We all walked over and tried to peek over and look.The guy in front of her was talking to her. He fixed Kalena's hair and Kalena just stood there with her arms crossed.

Kalena looked towards the ground then back at the guy. She said something to him. The guy just shook his head and talked while Kalena just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Do you know what is happening?" I asked Jasmine.

"I think Zelo is trying to take back Kalena." Jasmine said. "Someone is going to have to hold back Hansol."

"I can handle myself." Hansol said.

Sure you can.

Zelo walked towards Kalena and grabbed her hand. Oh, here it goes, holding back Hansol. Let's see what Kalena does now.

Zelo grabbed Kalena's chin and stared at her. Kalena just widened her eyes. Kalena said something to him but Zelo just stared at her.

"Can we let Hansol go?" Jisoo asked.

"Wait." Jasmine said.

This is tiring, but like a drama. If I know anything about dramas from Jasmine, that this scene should have some great background music right now. Zelo leaned in closer and you know what, i'm about to tell the guys to let Hansol go. What is Jasmine thinking.

"He's going to kiss Kalena, we should just let Hansol go." I told Jasmine.

"I know my sister." Jasmine said.

I looked at Hansol and he wasn't even looking. He was staring at the ground and I can tell he was angry. I looked back towards Kalena and saw her staring at Zelo while he was moving closer to her.

"YAH!" Kalena yelled and slapped him.

Hansol looked up.

"I told you she wouldn't do anything like that." Jasmine smiled in victory.

"JunHong..don't ruin my relationship. Look, I loved you once, but I was a fool to like someone who used me to get a girl to notice them." I heard Kalena say."I like someone else now. That someone else is a pabo."

Hansol smiled and jumped in victory.

"Just leave me alone JunHong." Kalena said."You were the one who left me. It's been a long time..I don't want you anymore."

Kalena just turned around from him and looked at him again.

"Where is my old best friend JunHong? Not this jerk." Kalena said before walking away.

 

 

• 3rd Person's POV • 
 

Kalena sat in the courtyard at the house and stared at the sky. She sighed and looked at the flowers around her.

Kalena left school early after the whole scene with Zelo. Hansol and Jasmine came home with Seventeen.

"Excuse me, did Kalena come home?" Hansol asked one of the maids.

"Oh ne, young mistress is in the courtyard alone." The maid nodded.

Hansol nodded and put his things away. He walked towards the courtyard and looked around. He saw Kalena sitting with her back facing him. He smiled and walked towards her.

"Hello my queen!" Hansol sat down next to Kalena.

"Huh?" Kalena looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Hansol said."Wae?"

"Oh it's nothing." Kalena said while looking back at the sky.

Hansol just stared at her. He grabbed her hand which made Kalena look at him.

"You are the best." Hansol smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Kalena asked.

"Thank you for not kissing him." Hansol said.

Kalena just stared at him.

"You saw what happened?" Kalena face expression changed.

"Ne. Jasmine told the guys to hold me back because she knew that you weren't going to hurt me." Hansol said.

"You're my boyfriend. I wouldn't hurt you." Kalena said."You always been there for me and I was thinking if I kissed that jerk, what would happen between us.."

"I was angry when I didn't see you do anything when he grabbed your hand and moved your hair." Hansol said. "But after I heard that loud noise of a slap, that angriness went away. Then you called me your pabo."

"Because you are a pabo." Kalena chuckled.

"Mm.." Hansol nodded and smiled at her.

Kalena smiled back at him and looked back at the sky. Hansol just stared at her and kissed her cheek.

"Yah! Hansol!" Kalena looked at him.

"What?" Hansol asked innocently.

"You pabo." Kalena grinned.

"I don't get one in return?" Hansol asked.

Kalena just chuckled and shook her head.

"I don't want to kiss you." Kalena said.

"Hurtful." Hansol said.

"Yah, i'll call you oppa then." Kalena said.

"Jinja? Your finally gonna call me oppa?" Hansol asked.

"Yup~" Kalena nodded."I just don't want you to take my second first kiss yet."

Jasmine stood behind them and kept taking pictures of them. She smiled and nodded.

"They are so cute." Jasmine said. "I wish I can have a relationship like that someday."

Wonwoo stood next to her and stared at the couple. Wonwoo looked at Jasmine and smiled a little.

"Kalena needs a new phone, I need to send her these pictures." Jasmine said. "Hey oppa, let's go sneak up on them."

"Kalena has gotten into you." Wonwoo said.

"Maybe~" Jasmine cooed."As long as Kalena is happy, i'm happy."

Seventeen ran past them and towards the couple. Talk about . Jasmine and Wonwoo just laughed and ran towards them together.

"Noona! You're the best ever!" Samuel gave Kalena the thumbs up.

"Mwoh! I'm not the best?" Jasmine put on a hurt expression.

"Wait, Kalena noona is the best when if comes to Hansol hyung." Samuel said.

"I agree!" Sofia chuckled.

"Let's take a group picture!" Jasmine held her phone up.

Wonwoo stood next to Jasmine and put an arm over her shoulder. Jasmine just looked at him and he looked at her. Jasmine smiled at him and looked at everyone else.

"Say cheese!"