*~ Chapter Eleven ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Kalena's POV •

"Kalena! Wait up!" I heard someone yell. 

I turned around and saw Jasmine. I fixed my shoe and checked the time. We were an hour early to walk to school but I just really wanted to leave.

Scratch that, I really wanted to leave and beat Wu Jin up.

Jasmine finally caught up to me and smiled.

"You left like five minutes ago and your already this far?" Jasmine asked.

I shrugged and turned around.

"I'm going to the café by school." I said.

"You know.. I brought seventeen with me.." Jasmine said.

"YOU WHAT!?" I yelled while looking behind me.

Yup. I saw Seventeen walking and playing around. At least I didn't see Wu Jin so I was good. I sighed loudly and put my head down.

"Hey guys! We're gonna go to the café!" I heard Jasmine yell.

I hit her arm and glared at her. I groaned and started to walk away again.

I sat in the booth and stared out the window. I was trying to ignore Hansol who was sitting in front of me. Since we were such a big group we had to get three different large booths.

"Yah, Kalena, talk to Hansol." Jasmine nudged me.

I glared at her and looked at Hansol, who was making faces at me. I gave him a merong face and kicked his leg under the table.

"Ow!"

I chuckled and smiled at him a little. He started playing footsie with me. I glared at him and tried kicking him again.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

Wonwoo was sitting next to me and he didn't mind. He wanted to sit next to me. Oh my gosh.

Am I overreacting? Maybe I am.. Do I care? Not really.

We were talking about Kalena and Hansol, who were violently playing footsie under the table. I know because Kalena hit me like three times already and I can see Hansol giving a painful face every time he got hit in the leg.

"Why don't they just go out already." Mingyu said. "I'm getting hit under the table."

We were talking about them and they didn't even notice it. Too busy playing the game.

"Hm, we should make up a plan." Wonwoo said.

"That's a good idea." MingMing nodded.

"Hansol! If you don't stop i'll kick the spot that hurts the most!" I heard Kalena yell.

Oh love birds. I laughed at Kalena's comment and I can tell they stopped after Kalena threatened him.

 

 

• 3rd Person's POV • 

|| 1 Hour after the fight || ( Kalena takes Jasmine to the Nurse )

Seventeen was hanging out in the corridor while Wu Jin's minions were talking to them. Kalena was walking out from the nurses office angrily.

Hansol saw Kalena and stared at her.

"Kalena!" Hansol yelled.

Kalena looked at him then continued to walk away angrily.

"What's wrong with her?" Seokmin asked.

"I don't know." Hansol shrugged.

"I'm gonna kill you Wu Jin!" They heard a loud scream down the hall.

"That's Kalena!" Jerry yelled.

"Oppas! Wait!" Wu Jin's minions yelled.

Seventeen ran down the hall and already saw a crowd.

"Move!"

When they got to the front they already saw Kalena grabbing Wu Jin.

"MingMing go grab Kalena, i'll grab Wu Jin." Hansol said.

"Aw man..i'm scared." MingMing said.

Before she could hit Wu Jin again, MingMing pulled her back while Hansol pulled Wu Jin back.

"Stop Kalena!" MingMing grabbed Kalena's arms and held them back. "Cool down."

After five minutes Kalena cooled down. Hansol looked at Wujin who was loudly crying in his arms. He brought Wu Jin to the nurse then walked back to Kalena where she was grabbing books from her locker.

"Yah! What were you thinking Kalena!" Hansol yelled at her.

Kalena just stared at him boringly.

"You don't go around beating people up! You gave Wu Jin a bunch of bruises and one of her bones probably broke!" Hansol yelled.

"Why do you care so much about her for!" Kalena yelled at him then pushed him away.

Kalena walked away after that. Hansol sighed and looked around.

 

 

• Hansol's POV • 

I walked into the house and it was so quiet. I walked into the living room and saw Jasmine sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Jasmine." Hansol said. Jasmine turned around with a boring face.

"Hi.." Jasmine said.

Her face had a bandaid on it and I could see from her shoulder in the back, that her arm was bruised.

"What happened?" I widened my eyes.

"Nothing." Jasmine turned around, back to the TV. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Where is Kalena?" Hansol asked.

"Why don't you go ask Wu Jin?" Jasmine sighed.

What?

Jasmine stood up and walked down the hall. I sighed and scratched my head. I guess she was mad at me too.

I took my phone out and texted Kalena. I walked towards my room and sat on the bed. After ten minutes she didn't reply.

I sighed and laid down. I stared at the ceiling and thought for a moment.

I was thirsty and walked down the hall to go get some water. I saw Jasmine's door open a little. I heard her talking to Samuel. I stood against the wall because I heard her say Kalena.

"Samuel.. Kalena went back to appa.." Jasmine said.

"She went back to that crazy man?" Samuel yelled.

Crazy man?

"Kalena is risking her life going back home.." Jasmine said. "I don't know when she's coming back.. but I think dad's going to hurt her more.."

"Tell noona to come back now!" Samuel shook Jasmine's arm. "Before I tell Hansol!"

"Kalena doesn't want Hansol to go after her!" Jasmine told Samuel. "She doesn't want anyone going after her."

"Noona is in danger! We can't let her stay with that crazy man we called appa!" Samuel jumped on her bed.

Jasmine's phone started ringing for a video chat.

"Yoboseyo?" "Noona!"

"Hi Samuel~" I heard Kalena's voice.

"Noona! Come back home now!" Samuel said.

"Noona is at home. I came to ask appa for money so we can find our own place to live." Kalena said.

"What is appa doing?" Jasmine asked.

"Crazy man brought another woman home. Eomma left him! She took everything she could to get money." Kalena said.

"Like what?" Jasmine asked.

"Well I don't need to bring anymore of our stuff, cause she took it all." Kalena shrugged.

"Even my kpop posters?!" Jasmine pouted as Kalena nodded.

"Hey Kalena, why is your cheek red?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh..appa slapped me when he saw me.." Kalena said. "He's gotten crazier.. there is a lot of beer bottles and this place reeks alcohol."

"Noona! Come back now!" Samuel said. "He's going to hurt you again!"

"Noona can protect herself..if he hurts me..i'll call the police. But I need to be alone right now.." Kalena said. "But I promise..i'll be back soon."

"Okay, I love you noona!" Samuel said.

"I love you too! Mm, I should go clean up the bear bottles before appa goes and hits the lady with them! Bye-bye!" Kalena said.

"Bye Kalena. Stay safe arraso? I don't want my little sister to be hurt!" Jasmine said.

"Mmmm." Kalena ended the call.

So that's where she went. She went back home? Her father is abusive? Wait..why doesn't she want me to go after her? Well, she knows i'm not going to listen to her.

Kalena, i'm going to go find you.

 


LOL SUBBIES. SUBBIES. SUBBIES. HI~! HOW I LOVE YOU. LOL.

THIS MORNING THOUGH.. 

HANSOL

SAID

HELLO

TO

AUTHOR-NIMS!

BOTH OF US! ^^

KYAAA~ <3