*~ Chapter Seventeen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

"Kya!" I screamed while hugging Kalena's arm. "You're the best dongsaeng ever!"

 

"You should be thanking Hansol..not me." Kalena said while fixing her hair.

 

"Yeah but i'm so happy that i'm gonna go on a date! With Wonwoo oppa!" I smiled.

 

Kalena just nodded and looked around her room.

 

"Are you gonna go get ready or what? Because we leave in like an hour." Kalena said.

 

"Oh! Right! I don't know what to wear.." I mumbled.

 

"Just throw on a colorful sweater or something." Kalena said. "Mm, now get out."

 

"Meanie!" I said.

 

"I know, now get out of my room before I kick your !" She said in english.

 

I gave her a merong face and ran out. I walked into my room and sighed. I looked into my closet for clothes to wear.

 

"Aish.. Perfect."

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

 

"Samuel! Sofia! Come back here!" I heard Kalena yell.

 

I looked towards the stairs and saw Kalena chasing the two of them.

 

"Hurry up Kalena!" Jasmine yelled and ran down the stairs.

 

Kalena ignored her and disappeared into another hallway. After five minutes Kalena came running down with an annoyed face on. She looks beautiful even when she's rushed.

 

"Aish, those two love to mess around with me." Kalena said while putting her shoes on.

 

"Kalena, you're just fun to play around with. Admit it." I said.

 

"Whatever." Kalena said. "Can we go now? Or are we just waiting for Wonwoo?"

 

"We're meeting Wonwoo at the place." I said.

 

"Where are we going to go?" Jasmine asked.

 

"Somewhere." I chuckled.

 

"Both of you are to slow, let's go." Kalena hit both of our's head.

 

We put on our shoes and headed out the door.

 

"Bye Hyung!" Samuel yelled down the hall. I waved back and closed the door.

 

I continued to walk down the busy street and talked to Jasmine about school and seventeen while Kalena just walked behind us.

She just loves to be a loner doesn't she? 

I looked back to Jasmine and noticed how much she looked different from Kalena. Jasmine was a girly girl while Kalena dressed in darker clothes. No wonder Jasmine would fit with Wonwoo. He did grow up with his mom.

 

"Where did Kalena go?" I heard Jasmine ask.

 

I snapped out of my daze and I turned around but I didn't see Kalena. Only a bunch of other people walking around. I swear I just saw her a minute ago.

 

"Aish, she is sneaky." I said.

 

"Dang it. We'll never find her now." Jasmine said sighing.

 

"Where could she have gone?" I asked

 

"Hm.. I would call her but she broke her phone." Jasmine said.

 

"Who broke what now?"

 

We both turned around and saw Kalena just standing there boringly.

 

"Where did you go?" I asked.

 

"I ran into an old close friend." She said. "But I told him I was on a double date and I had to go."

 

"Who is the guy?" Jasmine asked.

 

"No one." Kalena said. "Yah, let's go. I'm hungry."

 

"I thought she didn't have any other friends." Jasmine whispered while following after her.

 

"I didn't know she had any other guy friends.." I said.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

 

"We've been walking for 10 minutes now. When will we be there?" I asked.

 

"We're here. Turn to your right." Hansol chuckled.

 

I turned to my right and saw the big yellow sign flashing on.

 

"Oh my, it's McDonalds!" I clapped.

 

"You like McDonalds a lot?" Hansol said.

 

"Mm." I nodded. "It's my favorite!"

 

Hansol nodded and looked behind me.

 

"Oh, hyung!" Hansol waved at someone.

 

It was Wonwoo. Oh cute, Jasmine and him are matching beanies. Aw, so cute.

 

"Oh oppa, your wearing the beanie we got yesterday." Jasmine smiled.

 

"You are too, it's cute." Wonwoo said, patting Jasmine's head.

 

CUTE. Mmkay, I need to eat before I die. I'm gonna leave this couple alone, maybe later.

 

Mwahah.

 

I walked into McDonalds and looked around. I looked at the menu and tilted my head.

 

"What are you gonna get?" Hansol asked.

 

"I don't know.." I said.

 

Maybe I do know. I just don't want to look like a pig... Forget it, i'm hungry and I'm not here to impress anyone. Jasmine can't even stop me now.

 

"Two Shanghai Spicy Chicken Burger meals please." I told the worker.

 

"Are you gonna finish that all?" Hansol asked with a shocked face.

 

"Omo, you haven't seen Kalena when she eats at McDonalds." Jasmine chuckled. "I never dare to touch her food. Last time, she tried to bite my finger when I asked for some fries."

 

Wonwoo and Hansol laughed. I don't care. I love eating. If I didn't, I'd be dead.

 

"Hurry and order your food." I said while looking around.

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

 

We all stared at Kalena who just finished her first burger while i was only halfway through mine.

 

"I told you!" Jasmine said. "She's fast!"

 

"Wow." Hansol said.

 

Kalena just stared at him boringly.

 

"What? You act like you never seen a girl murder a burger." Kalena said.

 

"Cause I never did." Hansol said. "Usually, girls just slowly eat the salad."

 

"Mm..not Kalena." Jasmine said. "She's fast and doesn't like salad either."

 

"Cause salad isn't my thing." Kalena said while grabbing some fries.

 

"She thinks it's plain and doesn't stop weight gain anyways. Girls eat it to just look slim." Jasmine explained. I nodded.

 

This girl is weird. I'll never try to mess with her. I wonder how Hansol has the courage to mess with her. 

 

"Jasmine, do you like salads?" I asked.

 

"I guess I would. I love veggies." She shrugged. "Unlike Kalena, I don't spend my time thinking about what food to eat. I just eat what ever she gets and she's never got one for us." Jasmine smiled.

 

"What do you do with your time?" I asked

 

"Sit on my computer.. Listening... To K-pop." She blushed and looked to the ground.

 

"What groups do you like?" I asked while grabbing a french fry.

 

"Oh, you don't want to ask her that. She can go on and on about that for days!!" Kalena said. "She has a long list of biases."

 

"Kalena, go back to your game of footsie." Jasmine said. They gave merong faces to eachother.

 

Kalena glared at her and looked away. Jasmine just chuckled and looked at me.

 

"I have a lot of different groups that I like." Jasmine said. "Do you like any groups?"

 

"Oh you don't want to ask him that." Hansol mimicked Kalena. "He can go on and on about that for days!"

 

"Shut up." Kalena hit his shoulder.

 

Jasmine just laughed at them while I just shook my head.

 

"Hey Kalena, I like a girl who can eat a lot." Hansol said.

 

"Yah!"

 

Jasmine started laughing while Kalena was starting to hit Hansol again. I looked at Jasmine and she was just smiling at those nerds.

 

I like this date so far.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

 

After the 10 minutes of walking home i'm exausted. I jumped into the bed away from Hansol. It's a good thing he has a big bed or else i'd refuse to watch a movie with him in here.

 

"Yah, why did you want to watch this scary movie?" I asked while fixing the blanket."You're not even watching it."

 

"How are you not scared?" Hansol asked.

 

"Because i'm emotionless and have no sense of anything." I smiled. "Besides, watching the grudge is nothing to me. I think i've watched this 10 times already. It's not scary to me."

 

"Well it is to m-AHHH!"

 

I looked at Hansol and he was hiding under the blanket. I chuckled and shook my head.

 

"You pabo." I said.

 

"We should've went with Jasmine and Wonwoo to the beach." Hansol said.

 

"Going to the beach at night isn't my thing Hansol." I said. "Why are we watching this your room?"

 

"Because I have a big tv." Hansol said while moving the blanket around.

 

I shook my head and continued to watch the movie. I grabbed the bowl full of popcorn and ate it. Hansol scooted next to me and smirked while getting out of the blanket.

 

"Mm..can I hug you?" Hansol asked.

 

"Mwoh?" I looked at him. "Are you serious?!"

 

"Kind of.." Hansol said. "I need a teddy bear to hold."

 

"Um.." I mumbled. "That's really awkward. But.. I guess, as long as you don't do anything to me.. or take my popcorn."

 

Hansol smiled while I looked back towards the tv. Luckily the stupid lights were off because I can feel like i'm blushing. I felt Hansol hug me.

 

Oh crap, i'm madly blushing now. My heart is racing.

 

Choi Hansol. What in the world are you doing to me?