*~ Chapter Twenty Six~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Kalena's POV •

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I tried to reach my arm up to stretch but for some reason I couldn't. I looked down and saw Hansol's arms wrapped around me. I closed my eyes and remembered how we fell asleep hugging last night. I smiled and felt the warmth from his arms. I cautiously turned around trying not to wake him up and we were face to face. 

I started to poke his cheek to try and bother him but he didn't even wake up a bit from that. I chuckled and took a deep breath in and out feeling relaxed. I could smell Hansol's deodorant still fresh on him. He must've put on a whole bar yesterday. I snuck out of his arms and sat up on the couch to stretch my arms up. I looked around as I saw everybody else. 

Jerry and Jisoo were hugging each other really close.

Mingyu had his head on Mingming's stomach.

Chan took up the whole floor by stretching out his arms and legs in the middle of the floor.

Seokmin, Dongjin, and Seungcheol were all just sleeping peacefully on the blanket monster, Seunggwan.

The rest of the boys were spread upon the floor somewhere. Samuel and Sofia looked like a prince and princess on the big couch. I looked around and noticed that two people were missing.

"Of course.." I whispered and snapped my fingers.

I walked up the stairs quietly to make sure no one would wake up. I knew Jasmine would be in her room because she's never been comfortable on couches. I reached her door and saw it already a bit open. I peeked in and gasped when I saw Jasmine and Wonwoo sleeping on the same bed. Wonwoo had an arm over Jasmine, who had her back facing him. I took Hansol's phone out of my pocket and took pictures for safe keeping. I chuckled and rushed downstairs to wake Hansol up.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I woke up to hear murmurs in my room. I opened my eyes and saw Kalena and Hansol standing before me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

Hansol smirked and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Wonwoo sleeping next to me while he had an arm wrapped around me. I widened my eyes and scooted away and sat up on the side of the bed.

"Nothing! I swear! We were just sleeping!" I waved my hands in front of my face.

The Hanlena couple nodded. Kalena and Hansol laughed and just exited the room. I felt my face get hot and I could tell I was blushing. I turn around again and stared at the sleeping Wonwoo. I nudged him in the arm to wake him up. He just moved around and fell asleep again. I laid back down so we were face to face. I brushed his bangs out of his eyes and smiled to myself.

"Wonwoo.. You have to wake up now."

"Mmmnoooo..." He mumbled.

"Wonwoooo, get up and wash up!"

"I'm not Wonwoo.."

"Mwoh? What did you say?"

"Call me oppaaaa..." He said while burying his head in the pillow.

"Opp...a?

In a flash, he got up and flipped on top of me. I widened my eyes and looked at how close his face was. He was staring intently at me.

"What did you just say?"

"Huh?" I qustioned.

"Did you call me oppa again?"

I nodded my head.

"Say it again."

"... Oppa?"

Before I knew it, he kissed me.

 

 

• 3rd Person POV •

As Jasmine got her first kiss, Kalena was outside of the room taking pictures. Kalena chuckled to herself as she looked through them again.

"Ah.. They are so cute." She whispered.

Meanwhile, down stairs Hansol was going to wake everybody else up.

"WAKE UP YOU GUYS!" He yelled.

Nobody woke up or even moved an inch. He blew his fringe in frustration and got an idea. He ran into the kitchen and grabbed two large pans. He smiled to himself as he ran to the middle of the living room, being careful not to step on anyone.

He was about to bang the pans together when,
 
"HANSOL!"
 
Hansol turned to see Kalena there in the hallway tapping her foot in annoyance. 
 
"What do you think... You are doing?" Kalena asked.
"I.. Was.."
"Come here." Kalena said while wagging her finger towards her.
 
Hansol walked up to her and looked at the ground. Kalena smiled and then grabbed him by the collar and dragged him up the stairs. Hansol looked up questioningly at Kalena who was leading him into her room.
 
When they entered the room Hansol  followed her into her closet where Kalena stopped him from coming in. He could see that every thing was really messy. He chuckled. Kalena came back out with a large speaker and Hansol dropped his mouth.
 
"What.. Are you going to do with this thing?"
"I'm going to show you how the pro does it."
"A pro?"
"You're looking at her. Now carry this downstairs."
 
Hansol lugged the speaker downstairs and put it in the corner of the room. Kalena plugged in Hansol's phone and started to search for a song while chuckling in her head.
 
"Yah, Hansol." Kalena said. "Take Sofia and Samuel upstairs. I don't want to mess up their hearing."
 
Hansol finally got what Kalena was doing and smiled. He woke up Samuel and told him to hang on his back for a piggy back ride while he carried Sofia. The three went upstairs and left Kalena alone.
 
"Awh, my man's so strong. Hahahaha," Kalena smiled. "Now time for some fun."
 
Kalena turned up the volume on the phone and speakers all the way up. Then, she pressed play.
 
 
"AHHHHH!" Mingyu jumped up.
 
Everyone started waking up one by one. Kalena just laughed and shook her head. Hansol ran back down and saw everyone jumping around and screaming. 
 
"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!" Mingyu yelled at Kalena.
"Because I think of you guys as family?" Kalena said in a questionable tone.
"You do!?" Dongjin popped up in front of her."Noona! I like you!"
"Uh.." Kalena nodded slowly.
 
Hansol chuckled and hugged Kalena. Kalena jumped in surprise and hit his head.
 
"Omo! Don't do that to me!" Kalena chuckled.
 
Jasmine walked downstairs and rubbed her head. All she heard was the Bieber fever and ran down, plus she wanted to ignore Wonwoo for a moment. 
 
"Kalena! Can you stop doing this every month??!" Jasmine whined while walking into the kitchen.
"Never!" Kalena yelled back while turning the volume down. 
 
Jasmine shook her head and looked in the fridge to see what to make for breakfast. She sighed and looked around.
 
"Noona!" Samuel ran into the room.
"Huh? Oh, your awake Samuel?" Jasmine asked.
"Ne! So is Sofia! It's because of Kalena noona's constant pranking." Samuel said while sitting on the chair.
"I heard that." Kalena said while ruffling his hair.
"Morning eonni!" Sofia smiled.
"Morning Sofia." Kalena smiled at her"Would you tell your brother to stop hugging me?"
"Never!" Hanosl mimicked Kalena.
 
Sofia laughed while Kalena sat down next to her. Sofia looked back at Jasmine and smiled.
 
"Jasmine eonni! Samuel and I want cookies for breakfast!" Sofia joked.
"Jinja?" Jasmine thought. "That is actually a good idea."
"Really?" Samuel asked.
 
Jasmine nodded in agreement. Jasmine looked around for a moment and thought.
 
"Kalena, can you come to the store with me?" Jasmine asked.
"I would.." Kalena said. "But the guys decided to mess with me and go back to sleep so i'm gonna go mess with them."
"Mwoh? Who am I going with then?" Jasmine asked.
 
Kalena looked around the kitchen. Wonwoo walked into the room and Kalena smirked.
 
"Bring Wonwoo." 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
Aish! Kalena! SO YOU WANT TO DIE, DO YOU?! Okay.. if I said that to Kalena in real life, I would have been dead already. I decided to bring Sofia and Samuel along to the store then so it can be less awkward with Wonwoo. I demanded Wonwoo to go get all the ingredients right when we got there and brought Samuel and Sofia to go get some drinks and desserts at the bakery next door. 
 
"What do you guys want?" I asked.
 
"Eonni, can I get banana milk?" Sofia asked.
 
"Of course." I smiled.
 
Sofia jumped around happily and ran to go get her banana milk. Samuel and I followed her.
 
'Maybe I should buy something for Wonw-- Oppa..' I thought. 
 
I told Kalena and Hansol to start the batter first because we already had eggs, flour and water. We just had to come get some others. Speaking of Kalena..I wonder how she is doing in the house full of boys.
 
Well Kalena is scary so might as well not worry. The guys are probably crying right now.
 
 
I walked into the house with Wonwoo next to me and Samuel and Sofia following from behind. We heard the blasting of music playing, but it was kpop now. I walked into the kitchen while holding the bags and had to pass the living room. When I stepped foot into the living room, all I saw was Seventeen dancing around to Gentleman. Classic. I just shook my head and walked into the kitchen.
 
"YAH! HANSOL!"
 
There goes Kalena yelling again. I walked into the kitchen then saw Kalena and Hansol throwing flour at eachother. A feeling of jealousy ran through me. I just shook my head. I put the food onto the counter while Kalena and Hansol continued their fight. I was so jealous of them. They are so adorable yet two different people. But i'm glad Kalena has finally found love. MAINLY BECAUSE SHE'LL BE MORE NICE AND LESS EVIL.
 
I hope.
 
I'm just kidding. No one is gonna change Kalena and her ways. Trust me, I tried. Multiple times.
 
Wonwoo stood next to me and placed his bags on the counter too. "What a mess.."
 
The real mess is how I feel for you oppa.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I walked back downstairs after getting cleaned up. I saw Kalena talking to Jisoo, who was just laughing. 
 
"Speaking of the pabo!" Kalena yelled.
"Mwoh? You're talking about me?" I asked while standing next to her.
 
She nodded while cracking the egg into the bowl. For a girl, she cleans up pretty fast. 
 
"Where is Jasmine and Wonwoo?" I asked.
"I saw Wonwoo go back into the living room to go try to wake up some of the guys." Jisoo said.
"You guys have weird sleeping habits." Kalena said. "I think Jasmine is in the other kitchen."
 
I nodded and sighed. I just talked to Jisoo while Kalena was cooking by herself. 
 

After ten minutes of talking, Jisoo went back into the living room to go get the guys. I looked at Kalena and she was just mixing the batter.

 

"I thought you didn't know how to make food." I said.

"I do, I just don't bother to cook because Jasmine's cooking is way better." Kalena said.

I nodded while Kalena just continue to mix.

"Why don't you go be with seventeen?" She asked.

"Because I want to be around you." I said.

"Whatever." Kalena said. "You're going to have to hang out with your friends because they miss you."

"Noona!" Samuel ran into the room.

"Ne?" Kalena looked at him.

"Do you have chocolate!?" Samuel asked.

"I do, wae?" Kalena asked.

"Sofia and I are going to make chocolate covered strawberries!" Samuel said.

"Did you get the chocolate yet, Samuel?" Sofia asked.

Kalena just stared at them then looked down the hall.

"It's in my room." Kalena told them.

"Where?" Sofia asked.

"In a box. On my desk?" Kalena thought. "Yeah, on my desk."

The two nodded and ran off.

"You had chocolate!?" I asked.

"I always have chocolate.." Kalena said. "Do you want some?"

I nodded eagerly. Kalena just chuckled and looked down the hallway. Samuel and Sofia ran back into the kitchen with a red box. Kalena grabbed it and opened it.

"What do you guys want?" She asked.

After picking out the chocolates we want, Kalena just put the box aside.

"You stole all of the twix." Kalena said while she fixed her bangs.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Oh, I was talking to Wonwoo hyung earlier..so we were wondering if you would like to go on a double date tonight?" I asked.

"Hm.." Kalena hummed."Sure."

"Wait.. Wonwoo with Jasmine?"

"Of course. Why?" I asked.

Kalena just started mixing again and chuckled to herself. "That's so cute."

 

 

 


 

I still don't understand the spacing on Asian Fan Fics... Urgh  -__-

Author iamthestalker