*~ Chapter Thirteen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Third Person POV •

The next day, all the kids got up late and rushed to get ready. Seventeen was downstairs and could hear their footsteps rushing around in their rooms. The boys chuckled to themselves as they ate breakfast quietly trying to listen to the rushed kids. 

Samuel was the first one down and he was red in the face from the running.

He smiled to the guys and grabbed a piece of bacon then went back upstairs to wake up Sofia. Next down were the girls. Jasmine casually walked towards the table with the guys and sat next to Wonwoo. He smiled at her and she blushed.

Kalena rushed and grabbed a cookie on the counter and placed it in a napkin to take and eat along the way. They turned their heads to the stair well and saw a panting Hansol resting his hands on his knees.

"Lets.. Go... You guys." He said, in between breaths.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

"Hey Kalena, can I have a part of that cookie?" Hansol asked.

"No." I said while moving away.

"Yah come on." Hansol said while walking next to me.

I just gave him a look and looked at my cookie. I split it in half and shoved it into his mouth.

"Don't ask me for a cookie again." I told him while walking away.

"Thank you!" I heard Hansol yell.

Weirdo. I grabbed my backpack on put it on. I wiped my mouth and threw the napkin away.

"Kalena! Get on Hansol's back!" I heard Jasmine yell.

"Wae?" I asked while walking back into the room.

"Get on his back before we're late to school, we have to run!" Jasmine said while putting her shoes on.

"Why do I have to get on his back though? I can run." I said.

"Just get on his back Kalena." Mingyu stared down at me.

Yah, this is not cool. I'm short. He's a giant. NOT FAIR.

"Yah, that's not cool to use your tallness to scare me." I said while walking next to Hansol.

Everyone just laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up before we're late!" Jasmine yelled.

"Aish fine!" I yelled back while glaring at Hansol.

"Hey, I saved your life yesterday." Hansol said.

I ignored him and got onto his back. He lifted me up and I just held onto his shoulders.

"Yah, hold on tight before you fall." Hansol said.

I glared at him and started to choke him.

"Huh! You want me to hold on like this!" I yelled while putting my hands back on his shoulder.

"Just hold on tight before you fall." Hansol said and coughed.

I sighed put my hands over his shoulders.

"Let's run!" Wonwoo yelled while grabbing Jasmine's arm.

"Oh crap." I mumbled while clasping my hands together. "Yah, Hansol, don't drop me."

"If you drop, i'll catch you." Hansol said.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

I sat at the lunch table and waited for Kalena. She said she was gonna go put her stuff away. I saw her walk back into the lunch room with Hansol who was talking to her.

I saw her nod and point over at me. Hansol nodded and pointed somewhere else. Kalena ran towards me and sighed.

"We're gonna go sit outside with Seventeen today." She said.

"Jinja?" I asked while standing up.

"Yup~" Kalena nodded.

It was strange because we always sat together alone in a corner but we were now getting invited to sit with the popular guys at school. Feels like a KDrama I watched. We both walked outside and saw Seventeen sitting down at a couple picnic tables. I saw Wonwoo and sat next to him while Kalena just stood there.

"Yah Kalena, sit down." I said.

Kalena just shrugged and looked around. I saw Chan and Soonyoung move away from Hansol and  Kalena shook her head but went to go sit there anyways.

"Mm, did you guys hear about the school dance?" Seokmin asked.

"I did." MingMing nodded.

I looked over at Kalena and I saw her glaring at Hansol. He was just smiling a little. I can tell they are playing footsie again.

"Pass the cake down." Jerry said.

"Why do you guys have cake?" I asked while giving the plate to Wonwoo.

"Because we like cake." Mingyu chuckled.

I nodded and grabbed my piece of cake. I looked over at Kalena and she was poking a fork into it.

"Kalena." Hansol said.

Kalena looked at him with a 'what face'. Hansol held a fork out at her that a had piece of cake on it.

"Eat it." Hansol said.

Kalena just stared at him. I heard a loud thump from under the table.

"Try to tell me to do something again i'll kill you." Kalena said while looking back at her piece of cake.

"Ow.." Hansol said.

We all laughed. I saw someone hold a fork with cake on it in front of my face. I stared at it and looked at the person who was holding it.

"What?" I asked Wonwoo.

"Say ah." He said.

"Ah?" I said.

He put the fork into my mouth and chuckled. I stared at him weirdly but still continued to eat the cake.

"I'm going to go eat my cake somewhere else~" Kalena grabbed her plate and walked away.

"Go follow her Hansol." Doyoon said.

"I was going to anyway." Hansol chuckled and grabbed his cake.

After Hansol disappeared, I clapped.

"We've got to make a plan to get them together." I said.

"Ouuuuuu~" Seunggwan sang.

"How are we going to do that?" Jihoon asked.

"Easy, school dance." Wonwoo said.

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

 

I stared at Kalena who was shuffling around next to me.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked while looking at me.

"I don't know, I just like looking at you." I said.

"Tch, that sounds cheesy." She chuckled. "Look, I'm really sorry for last night."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you about Wu Jin." I said. "Now I know why you beat her up, but if I didn't yell at you, nothing would've happened last night."

"Eh.." Kalena shrugged. "I would've ran away either way."

"Um..this may be a weird question..is your father a ?" I asked.

Kalena sighed and shrugged.

"I have a weird family.." Kalena said."My dad is an alcoholic and my mom was somewhat a e.. she always came home with different guys when my father was out drinking.. I feel bad for Samuel because he has to deal with all of this at a young age.."

"When I was at the café, what did you mean about bring Samuel to the hotel?" Hansol asked.

"Well.. the three of us ran away from home.." Kalena sighed. "Because the night we ran away, I got hit by a beer bottle by my father.."

I widened my eyes a little and stared at her. She was just staring at the ground.

"Kalena, I know a way for you to repay me back." I said.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Go on a date with me." I said.

 


 

Co-Author's Note

Free update from OhSnapKiddo. LOL. We didn't plan to update anything today. 

I am pretty much bored right now, i'm writing up a chapter right now actually lol. Omg. Fangirl.

I should be studying for my health test tomorrow. 

I was watching Seventeen TV on Wednesday morning at 5 am but ustream on my phone was being stupid so I missed like an hour of it but in the end it was so worth it because asdfghjkl Hansol said Hi to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH JASMINEE.

#Crying #Fangirl

I never actually got to talk to any of you either! But I really want to say THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH. LIKE OMG

Okay. I will go cry again later from happiness. Enjoy the update! 

-OhSnapKiddo