*~ Chapter Twenty Nine ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• 3rd Person POV •

All the kids got up groggily as the sun hasn't even rose yet. Kalena was sleeping still while Hansol and Jasmine were already downstairs making breakfast for everyone.

"Where's Kalena?" Hansol asked.

"Hah, still sleeping of course."

"Mmm, okay. I'll go wake her up."

"Good luck~!" Jasmine sang.

Hansol walked to Kalena's door and placed a hand on the handle. He took a deep breath and was about to turn the handle until he heard a door open down the hall. An adorable little Samuel came walking out while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Hansol?"

"Oh.. Good Morning! What are you doing? Aren't you going to get washed up in your bathroom?"

"In a bit. I have to wake your sister up! What are you doing?"

".. Waking your sister up.."

"Good luck Hyung!"

Hansol chuckled and watched Samuel walk to Sofia's room. Hansol slowly turned the knob and looked in the room. He saw a peaceful Kalena laying in her messy bed. Her hair was in her face and the blanket wasn't even on her anymore because it somehow ended up on the floor. Hansol chuckled and went to lay next to Kalena. He chuckled and moved the hair out of her face and revealed a stunning Kalena.

"You look even more beautiful with glasses off." Hansol sighed.

He smirked as he got an idea on how to wake her up. He pushed her a little bit and she stirred around. Kalena slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see Hansol laying there. She was too tired to do anything so she just threw a pillow at him and turned around, going back to sleep.

"Kalena~~ Wake up!" 

"Nooo... Get out." she growled.

"Yeobo." I sang.

"Ew. Don't call me that."

"Fineee. Get up then!"

"5 more minutes.." she sighed.

Hansol chuckled and sat up. He looked at Kalena and bent over to her face. He slowly leaned in, and kissed her cheek.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Kalena yelled and sat up. 

Hansol laughed and ran all the way downstairs.

Kalena sat there and messed her hair up. 

"That pabo is going to get it." Kalena whispered. 

Kalena went into her bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Omo! Why am I blushing? My cheeks are all pink!" Kalena exclaimed.

She put her hands on her cheeks and lightly caressed the spot Hansol kissed.

"That pabo.. What has he done to me?"

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

Hansol ran downstairs out of breath. I laughed while i stirred the pot of soup.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I kissed her.. To wake her up."

"MWOH!!" I yelled. I dropped the spoon in the pot from being shocked. "YOU KISSED HER?"

"I--"

Before Hansol could finish, Seventeen ran into the house. I pointed my finger at Hansol. 

"You're lucky.. for now."

I looked back to the pot and remembered that I dropped the spoon in it. I went to go grab a pair of tongs and tried to find it. No use. Oh wait! I think I-

"What are you doing?"

I froze at the sound of that voice. I dropped the spoon back in the pot. 

"Oppa.."

I turned to look at him. Wonwoo twirled a piece of hair that was in my face. We were only inches apart and I remebered how he kissed me before. My heart started to beat faster and I was for sure he could hear it too. He smirked and let go of the strand of hair.

"I've missed you Jasmine." Wonwoo whispered.

I looked at him and we looked into each other's eyes for a minute or two. Suddenly there was a cough that pushed me back into reality.

"You guys do know that i've been here the whole time?" Hansol laughed.

"YAH! Just go to your girlfriend!" Wonwoo growled.

Hansol just chuckled whle I started to blush and look for the spoon again. After a few seconds I found it and jumped in glee. I turned around and I totally forgot that oppa was there. He was smiling at me.

"Oh.. Heh. Why don't you go hang out with Seventeen?" I asked.

"Oh, no reason. I just wanted to be with you."

I turned my face around so he couldn't see me blushing. "Aha, yeah.. okay.." I answered nervously.

On perfect timing, Kalena entered the kitchen and she looked angry.

"Where's Hansol?"

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

Oh that pabo is going to get it. Where is he.. Where is he.. 

"And then I was like--"

There he is. 

I tip toed silently toward the arcade room that the guys were in and I saw Hansol standing there talking about the game. I smirked and sneaked in, hiding behind different machines. None of the guys noticed me walk in to the room. Jamsine doesn't call me ninja for nothing right?

"Oh but the best part was-- AHHHH!!"

I tackled Hansol to the groung while the rest of seventeen was crowding around us laughing at Hansol. I held his arms up above his head and sat on him. It took him a moment to realize what was happening.

"Kalena! What are you doing?"

"THIS IS FOR KISSING ME THIS MORNING PABO!" I yelled and started to tickle him.

"No! No! S-St-Stopppp!" Hansol laughed.

"Apologize!"

"HAH, HAH, I'm.. Sorry!" He laughed.

I let go of him and he was still fighting off the laughter

"SOUP IS READY! COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU GUYS!" Jasmine yelled.

Seventeen pushed each oher to get out of the room and left me and Hansol there. He was getting up and wiping his tears.

"You're really ticklish aren't you?" I asked.

He nodded. I chuckled and headed for the door when Hansol ran up to me, kissed me on the cheek and ran. 

"He.. What just.. OH... THAT PABO WANTS TO DIE DOESN'T HE?!"

 

 

• 3rd Person POV •

Right after breakfast, the kids rushed out of the house to get to school. They wanted to make sure Kalena got to her locker and classroom safe with out bumping into any guys, but oh how that was a failure. B.A.P. and Teentop were surrounding Kalena and Jasmine's lockers, shoo-ing fangirls away from them as the stood their waiting.

"How are we supposed to get through that?" Jisoo asked.

"Kalena? Any ideas?" Hansol looked to her.

Kalena blew her fringe and shook her head. "They're always up in my business."

Hansol shrugged and pulled Kalena up to her locker. Seventeen gawked at what just happened. They all scrambled and followed them, scared to see what would happen next. Hansol stood in front of Zelo and looked at him with no fear.

"Excuse me. My girlfriend needs to get to her locker."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Hansol scoffed.

"Oh wow.. Isn't it pretty boy again!"

"Pretty? I know you are, but what am I?"

Seventeen and Teentop tried to hold in their laughs. Zelo bent down to Hansol's height and intimidated him with his glare.

"A fool is what you are."

"Oh really? How foolish is it that I got Kalena then?"

"You better watch your pretty mouth pretty boy. She'll be mine in no time."

"Hah, like that will ever happen." Hansol smirked.

"Since when did you learn to have guts?"

"Since I found out that you were my competition."

Zelo darted a finger onto Hansol's chest and whispered "Just you wait. She'll belong to me again. And you? You'll be nothing."

"JunHong. I need to go to my locker." Kalena spoke up.

"Anything for you, my princess."

B.A.P. Left the lockers and went to go hang out at their own spots around school. Hansol let out a big breath and turned to see Teentop standing there.

"And what you you guys want?"

"Oh nothing! We're actually friends with Kalena and Jasmine. Unlike those guys." Chunji laughed.

"Mmm, okay..." Hansol nodded.

"Chanhee, then why are you still standing here?"

"I've got a surprise~!" Chunji sang.

"Oh what is it!" Kalena asked, hoping it was food.

"For you and Jasmine!" Chunji smiled and pulled out two roses from behind his back. 

"Aw, Chunji!" Jasmine smiled. "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing, I just thought you guys needed a gentleman in your life." Chunji laughed and winked at them. "See you guys around."