*~ Chapter Twenty Three ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Kalena's POV •

I'm going to kill Wonwoo. Yup. It's a huge plan. I will kill him when he least expects it. I just sat in the hospital chair and stared at the ceiling with a very pissed off face. 
 
"Kalena, I swear-"
 
"Shut up." I held my hand up. "Please don't talk to me right now.."
 
"Don't mess with her hyung. She's going to kill you soon at this rate."
 
I just sighed and shook my head. I was kinda getting annoyed. The door opened and I stood up walked towards the doctor.
 
"Are you the guardian or parent of Jasmine?" The doctor asked.
 
"Aniyo, i'm her twin sister.." I said.
 
"Do you know where your parents are?" The doctor asked. "Someone we can contact?"
 
"Um... Well, my eomma left awhile ago with other men and my appa... is in jail.." I said in disappointment. 
 
"Oh.. I'm sorry. Where are you living miss?" The doctor asked
 
"I'm living with a friend at the moment." I said. "He's right over there." I pointed at Hansol, who smiled and waved like a dork.
 
The doctor smirked. Don't judge me sir. I don't like the boy. I saw that look you gave me. 
 
"Ah I see.. You may go see your sister." The doctor said. "She is awake. Room 421"
 
I walked into the room and saw Jasmine just sitting on the bed and watching tv. I walked towards her and shook her shoulders.
 
"You scared me, you pabo!" I yelled. "Don't you ever do that to me again! Arrasso?!?" 
 
"Aish, that is the first thing you say?" Jasmine chuckled.
 
"Pretty much. You almost killed me." I said while letting go of her.
 
"Mianhae.." Jasmine said. "The doctor said I was just too exhausted from all the loss of sleep from crying and the pain in my back is getting worse... Also the door hit me too hard so I slammed into the wall before falling, causing the blood to come out. It's nothing to worry about Kalena."
 
"Ay.." I shook my head. "Look, just eat while Hansol and I go back home to change and grab some food for all of us, but.. that jerk is here also."
 
"Oh.." Jasmine mumbled. "I'll.. ignore him.."
 
I just sighed and nodded. 
 
"Arasso, i'll be back in another hour." I said.
 
I walked towards the door and grabbed Hansol's arm.
 
"Hm, where are we going?" Hansol asked.
 
"Going home, i'm pretty sure you don't want your shirt to be wet the whole night." I said. "I need to change also.."
 
"What about Jasmine? Wonwoo is in there." I said.
 
"She'll ignore him." I said. "Taxi!"
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
It kinda hurts knowing Kalena had an old love. I thought she didn't love at all. She seem so distant from guys, scratch that, from everyone.
 
It hurts more seeing her cry. I've never seen her cry, she always seem so tough and brave.
 
I still can't believe she even let me hug her. Aish, I feel like i'm going crazy. I looked at the picture frame near my bed and saw the picture that I took with Kalena on our first date. 
 
"Hansol, are you ready?" 
 
I looked towards the door and saw Kalena standing there. 
 
"Oh yeah." I nodded. "Are you feeling alright now?"
 
"Mm.." She shrugged. "I don't know.. Anyways, Samuel and Sofia want to come see Jasmine also.. So pali!"
 
Kalena leaned against the wall in my room and crossed her arms. I walked towards her and stared at her. 
 
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
 
"What?" She looked at me.
 
We were only inches apart from each other. I put my hand on both sides of the wall and stared at her.
 
"How do you really feel about me?"
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
Jasmine won't talk to me. Jasmine won't even look at me. I just keep staring at her. 
 
She thinks I'm strange. No wait, she thinks i'm an extreme a jerk. Yup. I deserved that slap Kalena gave me earlier. 
 
Kalena is so overprotective of Jasmine and Samuel. I understand why now. I decided that maybe I should try talking to Jasmine first. Maybe then she'll talk to me and I can explain since we're alone.
 
"Are you hungry?" I asked.
 
No answer. 
 
"Well can you at least talk to me?" I asked.
 
Another silent moment. 
 
I shook my head and walked around the room to her side. I was getting frustrated. I looked at Jasmine and she was looking at the tv. Re-runs of music bank was playing. 
 
"Miss Kim, are you hungry?" The nurse walked in.
 
"I'm fine." Jasmine spoke up. "Do you know when my sister and her friend are coming back?"
 
"Aniyo miss. Mianhae." The nurse shook her head.
 
"It's alright." Jasmine said.
 
"The doctor said I need to check on your blood level and heart beat, if you're alright you may go home when your sister returns or by yourself." The nurse said.
 
Jasmine just nodded and continue to stare at the tv. 
 
"It's nice to have your boyfriend here with you." The nurse said while staring at the monitor.
 
"He isn't my boyfriend.." Jasmine flatly said.
 
"Oh, i'm sorry." The nurse said. "Is he your brother or?"
 
"Ani.. He's just.. Someone I know." Jasmine said slightly turning her head towards me.
 
"Oh, well it's nice of him to stay here with you." The nurse nodded.
 
Jasmine just nodded slowly. 
 
"Well you're fine so you can change into your clothes and get dressed." The nurse nodded. "Then you can go home. Stop by the outgoing counter before you leave. There's some vitamins and other pills to take with you. Descriptions are on the label. Thank you for coming."
 
Jasmine got out from the hospital bed and grabbed her clothes. She walked towards the bathroom and shut the door. After five minutes she walked back out and grabbed her phone. 
 
She just looked at me then out the window.
 
"So... Are you bringing me home?" She asked.
 
I smiled at the sound of her voice. I nodded and we headed for Hansol's house.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Author iamthestalker