*~ Chapter Twenty ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• 3rd Person POV •

 

"Woah, you're not blushing!" Jasmine poked Kalena's cheek. They just finished dancing and surprisingly, Jasmine, the one who didn't want to go up, had more fun than Kalena.

 

 

"So?" Kalena asked while Hansol put his arm over her shoulder.

"Thats surprising because I know how you are when it comes to skinship and guys." Jasmine said."You aren't even bothered by Hansol!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Hansol asked.

"She usually pushes guys away unless.. Are the two of you dating yet?" Jasmine asked.

"Yet? Mwoh? We aren't dating." Kalena rolled her eyes. "I'm already used to him being so cheesy and touchy."

"Ah shut up." Hansol said.

"Tell me to shut up again." Kalena glared at him and raised her hand to slap him.

"I'm sorry." Hansol said and took his arm off of her.

 

Kalena chuckled while Jasmine just laughed. Kalena and Hansol went back to dance because Hansol's favorite song was playing and he wanted to dance with Kalena again. Jasmine and Wonwoo headed to the table but Jasmine was stopped by a classmate named Jihee. Jihee was also a nerd that got booted to the side of the class, which is why Jasmine knew her, but she was always lonely. Jasmine atleast had Kalena.

 

"Jasmine-ah.. I really liked your speech today. I look up to you unnie." Jihee said, staring at the ground.

Jasmine wiped a fake tear off her face and raised her glasses. "That's so sweet."

 

Wonwoo was eager to get back to the table so he decided to start poking Jasmine from behind her. He started to smile as he saw Jasmine twitch and try not to laugh. The girls kept on talking and when Wonwoo was just about to interrupt them to go back to the table, he got a tap on his shoulder and he turned around.

 

"Oppa.."

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 

I finished talking to Jihee and turned around to see no one standing there. I swear, two minutes ago Wonwoo was behind me, tickling my sides, trying to get me to go back to the table. I looked around to try and find him but I couldn't find him anywhere.

 

"I guess he must've went to get a drink or something..." I whispered.

"Who?" Seokmin asked. I turned around surprised.

"Oh! Seokmin! Do you know where Wonwoo oppa is?"

"Yeah, I saw him walk out to the hallway with some people." He nodded his head towards the hallway doors.

"Oh, okay oppa! See you at the after party at Hansol's place!" I waved.

"Arraso!"

 

'What's he up to in the hallway?' I thought to myself. I walked through the crowd of people and almost fell a few times. I got frustrated so I started to take off my heels and walk through the rest of the crowd again. I finally reached the door after a few minutes. Of course one of Wu Jin's minions were blocking my way from getting into the hallway.

 

"Can I..."

"No." She smirked.

"But I need to..."

"No." 

"You don't..."

"No." She flipped her hair and looked away.

 

I stood there pouting when out of no where, two figures stood in front me. I looked up to see them and found out that it was Hansol and Kalena. They were glaring at the girl.

 

"And why can't she?" Kalena tilted her head in a cocky manner.

The minion widened her eyes at the sight of Kalena. She lost her breath and coughed. "B-Because my-y Unnie said s-so!" Minion said nervously.

"Move." Hansol said calmly.

"Never." Minion crossed her arms.

"Never? Really?" Kalena smirked.

"Really." Minion said while widening her eyes a bit.

"Okay then.." Hansol grinned.

 

Kalena cracked mer knuckles and walked towards her. As soon as she took three steps closer, the minion scrambled away. We watched her as she tried to get away, bumping into people. The angry faces of Kalena and Hansol disappeared and turned into humorous ones and they started laughing.

 

"Did you see the nervous face on her?!?!" Kalena laughed.

"Hahaha! What about her st-st-studdering!" Hansol laughed.

 

They stood there and just laughed it out.

 

"Yah!" I yelled over the music. "What are you guys doing?"

"Like I said Unnie, you're too nice. We had to come help!" Kalena said patting my back. "Now let's go to the hallway."

 

I nodded and Kalena took my arm; what I didn't notice was that I left my shoes on the table. My nice brand new shoes that I got with my hard earned money. Aish, Jasmine you pabo! Hansol lead the way to find Wonwoo and we were just talking and laughing at the girl. When we found the hallway where students said they saw Wonwoo, we turned and saw a horrific sight. Kalena let go of my arm slowly and curled her fingers into a fist.

 

I found my Wonwoo oppa.. Kissing another girl.

 

"Hyung?!" Hansol yelled.

 

They let go of the kiss and looked to us. Wonwoo had no face expression while I saw the girl smirking. She was one of Wu Jin's minions. I heard Kalena swear under her breath and I could tell she was about to get into a fight and have Wonwoo oppa to meet the back of her hand. I grabbed her arm lifelessly and looked at her while she looked back at me with an angry face. 

 

I nodded towards the dance room and she gave me an 'Are you sure' look. I nodded and she sighed in defeat. She took the confused Hansol and Minion back into the dance room. I could tell Kalena was going to have some fun with her. I walked up to Wonwoo. It was just me and him in the hallway. I looked at him in the eyes.

 

"Oppa.."

"Jasmine, I'm--"

 

I slapped him.

 

"OUCH! Jas--"

 

I felt like I was letting my inner Kalena out. I looked into his eyes and started to scream while tears fell down my face.

 

"I HATE YOU... OPPA! WHY DO I STILL HAVE THE HEART TO CALL YOU OPPA? I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY DOES MY HEART BEAT SO MUCH FASTER WHEN I'M WITH YOU? I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU.. I guess... I guess it was one-sided.. I'M GOING TO FORGET ABOUT YOU SO DON'T THINK ABOUT SEEING ME EVER AGAIN!" And with that, I slapped him in the face again.

 

I ran all the way home and as I ran inside, I passed the confused Samuel and Sofia. I went straight into my room and cried so hard that I got a headache. I fell asleep after an hour of crying.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •
 

I couldn't find Jasmine anywhere so I decided that knowing her, she'd be at home. So I ran all the way home in heels. I saw Jasmine groggily walk down the stairs as if she just woke up. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was a mess, her dress slightly ripped on the bottom, her make up a bit smeared and her face just looked so hurt. I took her outside and we sat down in the soft grass in the garden.

 

I stared at the grass and sighed. I looked towards Jasmine, who was just staring at the sky.

 

"So what are you going to do?" I asked. "Are you gonna continue to like him or no?"

 

"I don't know.." Jasmine sighed.

 

"What did you do to him? What did you say? I heard you screaming over the screams of the little minion. It must've been bad." I asked while staring at the bandage on my hand.

 

"I slapped him." Jasmine said.

 

I smiled. "I approve." I clapped.

 

Jasmine just looked at me weirdly then chuckled a little.

 

"You weirdo." She said."What happened to the minion?"

 

"Oh you know.." I said while holding my hand up."She will regret lots of things."

 

"Oh Kalena.." Jasmine shook her head.

 

"She deserved it!" I yelled. "No one messes with my family."

 

Jasmine just sighed and nodded. I shook my head and looked up at the sky.

 

"Just forget about that jerk." I said. "Now lets go inside and watch a movie!"

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi~

Here'e your second update I promised ^^

~Author iamthestalker

COMMENUPVOTSUBSCIBE