*~ Chapter Fifteen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• 3rd Person POV •

Kalena woke up an hour earlier than usual to the sound of her door slamming closed. She sat up to see who it was but they left too soon. She sat there confused and her lamp on the desk next to her bed. She reached for the switch but felt a piece of paper underneath it.

"Hmm? What's this?" She mumbled, looking at the strange envelope. On the outside it read, "Kalena".

"What the heck?" She widened her eyes and the light to read the note inside. After she read it, she laid down frustrated and tried closing her eyes to sleep again but couldn't. "Aish, that pabo..." She messed up her hair and yelled into a pillow and kept her face in it. Soon, she fell asleep again.

In the other room across the hall and three doors down, Hansol got woken up the same way. The slam was much louder though.

He sat up slowly and looked around the room and immediately noticed the white envelope that read "Hansol" on it with hundreds of hearts drawn around it. He made a confused face and stared at it for a few minutes more until he decided to read it.

"Woah-Ho-Ho! What do we have here?" He smiled. He laid down with a grin and couldn't fall back asleep because he was so happy. He just decided to go ahead and wash up before any of the others wake up.


 

• Jasmine's POV •

After I delivered the note to Hansol's room I ran back to mine. I hurriedly shut the door quietly and turned the lights off. It was just in case he decides to look into the hallway to see who it was and be able to see my light on. I let go of my breath that I didn't notice I was holding in. I looked up to my bed and saw the perfect guy sitting there, reading a magazine. 

"Oppa!" I pouted and sighed.

"Hmm?" He replied and looked at me while setting the magazine down.

"Did you deliver the note to Kalena's room?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah. Long ago." He said, looking back at the magazine. 

I laid down next to him on my bed. I stared at his features closely. His perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect lips, perfect nose, perfect stare... STARE? I noticed him staring at me while I stared at him. I shook my head and nearly fell off the bed. He grabbed my arm before I could go anywhere.

"Are you okay Jasmine?" He asked.

"Yeah! Don't worry oppa!" I smiled.

"Mmm, so Jasmine," he started asking.

"Yes, Wonwoo?"

"Since Kalena is going to the dance with Hansol, who are you going with?"

"Ahh... I forgot about that. I guess I can't go without a date... I don't need to go."

"I don't have a date either. Let's go together!"

My heart froze.

"What?"

"Go to the dance with me."

My heart started to beat 10000X faster.

"You, me dance. Sounds fun right?" 

My heart doubled it's speed.

"REALLY?"

"Yeah!  That way we can spy on Hansol and your sister together!"

"Oh.." My heart crashed into pieces and my happiness turned into depression from one sentence. "Sure.." I faked smiled.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 7:30 cause the dance starts at 9. We'll have time to eat somewhere. Okay?'

"Okay.. Oh! Oppa! Can we match? I've always wanted to, with someone other that Kalena!"

"Mmm, sure. Match what?"

"Dark purple!" I squealed.

"Arasso. Let's go downstairs and see what's cooking." I followed him and smiled.

 

 

• Kalena's POV •

I woke up after 15 minutes of more sleep. I sat up and messed up my hair. I sighed in frustration and stood up to go wash up. After I was finished with my bathroom time, I walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed. I saw the note sitting on the floor so I picked it up and stuffed it into my pocket.

"Aish... That pabo really wants to die."

I walked downstairs and I could hear talking and giggling from the kitchen. What could the maids be gossiping about at this time in the morning? I walked into the kitchen expecting to maids but instead I saw Jasmine and Wonwoo making a mess trying to cook.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Oh! Kalena, you're awake! We're making breakfast and I'm teaching Wonwoo oppa how to cook."

"What about the maids?"

"Oppa said we should cook because he says Samuel misses my breakfast, so we're cooking for everyone!"

"Everyone?"

"Us, seventeen, Hansol's family, the maids and butlers."

"Sometimes you're too nice unnie."

"Nice girls are more likeable than rude girls." Wonwoo said while trying to hide his laughter.

"YAH! I can be nice! Just not to certain people."

"Like who?" Hansol asked, walking around me into the kitchen to where Wonwoo and Jasmine were cooking.

"That smells delicious!" Hansol smiled, smelling the pot of soup.

"Thanks, it's the new cologne I'm trying." Wonwoo replied. Jasmine started to giggle while Hansol laughed. I couldn't help but to smile a little too.

"Hyung! I didn't know you can cook!"

"Yah! I can make sandwhiches you brat."

"So what are you cooking?" Hansol asked peeking his head inside the containers of food.

"Seaweed soup, rice, barbecued pork, bibimbap, dubbukki, and a side of kimchi, bean sprout salad, and spicy cucumber salad."

"Wahhh~! DAEBAK!"

I stared at Hansol and felt myself smile a little bit. I thought it was A LITTLE cute when he was going goo goo over food. I laughed to myself and walked back into the hallway. I clutched my chest and breathed in and out slowly. 

"Hansol. Why is it you're the only that's making my heart beat like this?" I whispered.