*~ Chapter Twenty-five ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• 3rd Person POV •

Seventeen all came over for movie night. Barging in like it was their own home. Oh well, they did that every morning anyways. 
 
"Oh~ aren't they just a cute couple?" Seungchol asked.
"Do you think we should go run in on them?" Dongjin asked, smirking.
"No no." Lee Chan shook his head. "Let them be."
"You guys are so weird.." Jasmine said while staring at the couple.
 
Seventeen was just leaning over the counter in the kitchen and staring at the couple sitting in the living room alone. Jasmine sighed and shook her head.
 
"I never knew Kalena would have so many boyfriends before me." Jasmine said.
"Aw, it's okay noona!" Samuel smiled."You'll get a boyfriend one day!"
 
The boys around her just started to nod in agreement. Jasmine smiled at them and nodded too.
 
"You guys are such nerds." She mumbled while playing with Samuel's hair.
 
Wonwoo just sat behind everyone and stared through the mirror. Mainly because he didn't want to bug anyone at the moment. Especially Jasmine.
 
"Aniyo." Jasmine shook her head. "I think i'd rather watch Kalena be happy for awhile."
"I heard that!" Kalena yelled while looking at them."Oh my god, you guys are creeping on us."
"You guys are weird, come on and sit! We're gonna watch a scary movie first!" Hansol yelled.
"Aw man." Mingyu mumbled and jumped onto the couch.
"You guys better enjoy it." Kalena chuckled while grabbing a blanket.
 
Jasmine sat at the end of couch and fixed the blanket for Samuel and Sofia.
 
"Are you guys sure you want to watch?" Jasmine asked.
"We'll be fine unnie." Sofia softly said. "I watched lots of scary movies with Hansol oppa already."
"Oh you do? Doesn't your brother scream like a girl?" Kalena asked. She was trying to hold in a laugh.
"Yah." Hansol said.
 
Sofia laughed while Kalena just chuckled and sat back. 
 
"I'm just playing around with you, don't worry." Kalena said while turning the lights off.
 
Hansol just smiled at her and put an arm around her. Jasmine just stared at them and sighed quietly. She was deeply jealous of her baby sister. 
 
"If any of you make a mess again like last time, you clean your mess this time." Hansol said while pressing play.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
We were only half an hour into the movie. I stared at the tv boringly while everyone else was either screaming, throwing popcorn around or hiding. It's actually quite amusing.
 
"Can I see your phone Hansol?" I looked at him.
"Oh yeah." He handed it to me. He never took his eyes off the screen.
"Thank you." I smiled at him and turned it on.
 
I unlocked the phone and found out that there was a password to it too. I was about to ask Hansol for the password when I had a thought. I typed in 'Kalena' and it let me into his phone. Aish.. He used my name. This pabo.
 
I turned the brightness down and looked at everyone else. I chuckled silently to myself and started scrolling around google. I texted everyone a picture of the grudge. I looked back at everyone and they were silent once again. 
 
I looked at Mingyu and he was holding onto Wonwoo's arm. Wonwoo just sat there next to Jasmine, who was sharing blankets with Samuel and Sofia. There was a pillow in between Wonwoo and Jasmine.
 
Did they even make up? Hm..
 
I looked back towards Hansol's phone and I noticed I sent the wrong picture to Mingyu. Opps.
 
"OH MY BANANAS!" I heard a loud thump.
 
Popcorn fell on me. I looked at Hansol and he looked at me. We both started laughing and looked at Mingyu. The room started filling with screams and laughter. Mingyu fell onto the floor while Wonwoo just sat there and stared at him.
 
"Not funny Hansol!" Mingyu yelled.
"What did I do?" Hansol asked.
 
Mingyu walked to Hansol and showed him the picture that scared him. Hansol covered his mouth and started to laugh.
 
 
"Kalena! I know what your doing over there!" Jasmine yelled.
"So what?" I gave her a merong face.
"Smart idea." Jasmine nodded.
"What are you doing on my phone?" Hansol asked.
 
I just stared at him then Jasmine and I started bursting out laughing, I think Samuel knew what I was doing because he started laughing also.
 
"Mianhae." I said loudly while showing Hansol a picture.
"Kalena! Oh my god!" Hansol threw his phone towards the ground. It was another picture of the grudge.
 
I laughed and clapped my hands. I shook my head and grabbed the phone off the ground. 
 
"We are never watching a scary movie with Kalena again!" Mingyu yelled.
"Yah, i'm the entertainment here." I said while throwing a piece of popcorn at him. "At least I didn't throw the whole bowl of popcorn!"
"Be quiet little girl!" He yelled at me in English.
"Oh, so you want to go to the English speaking war now. I see!" I yelled back in english. "Guess what, I can't hear you~"
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
After that whole chaotic movie I walked down the hall to grab some more blankets and pillows for the guys since they decided to sleep over last minute. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Choi anyways? Do they care?
 
I looked around when I heard footsteps. It was late and we just watched scary movies. I sighed and shook my head, getting the feeling of being paranoid.
 
I hear more footsteps. I looked away from the closet and turned around. 
 
"Booo!" "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
 
Kalena laughed at me while I put my hand over my heart. I glared at Kalena and shook my head. 
 
"Aish!" I yelled. "Don't scare me!"
 
"Unnie, do you want to scare Seventeen with me?" Kalena asked. "Samuel and Sofia are helping~"
 
"Huh?" I asked.
 
"Hm..I want to scare Seventeen." Kalena grinned. "I'm gonna record everything."
 
I looked down the hall and saw Samuel and Sofia playing around in a white cloth.
 
"Hm..sure." I smiled. "Let's go."
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
Seventeen all fell asleep in the living room. Kalena and Jasmine set up the camera and chuckled to each other and ran down the hall.
 
Jerry woke up after hearing some loud footsteps. He looked around but the room was completely dark. 
 
"Did you hear that?" Jerry pushed whoever was near him.
 
"What?" Jisoo woke up.
 
More footsteps were heard.
 
"I heard that." Jisoo said while looking around.
 
A sound of creepy laughter came on. Jisoo and Jerry sat up and started waking everyone up.
 
"What?" Jihoon whined while covering himself with the blanket. 
 
BANG.
 
"What was that!?" Doyoon sat up.
 
"What happened to Kalena and Jasmine? I remember Kalena sleeping right next to me." Hansol asked. 
 
"Don't tell me Kalena is pranking us again." Mingyu sighed.
 
"Woah, we don't even know where they are." MingMing said.
 
More laughter came from down the hall then running footsteps.
 
"Let's go see if the girls are in their room." Hansol said while grabbing the blanket.
 
 
 
Hansol's POV •
 
We all walked upstairs and tried to keep quiet. I opened Kalena's door and saw her laying on the bed sleeping.
 
I walked towards her and pushed her shoulder a little.
 
"Kalena?" I asked. "Are you awake?"
 
"Kind of.." She said tiredly.
 
She turned around and opened her eyes and looked at us.
 
"What are you guys doing?" She rubbed her eyes. "It's late. Get out of my room so I can sleep!"
 
She laid back down and fixed the blanket. I just chuckled at her and walked out of the room. We walked across the hall and walked into Jasmine's room. 
 
Jasmine was sleeping also. 
 
"I told you guys that the girls weren't pranking us." Jihoon said."I want to go back to bed.."
 
"You can't get us~" 
 
We all froze. It was a high pitched voice. I turned around and looked around Jasmine's room.
 
"Run."
 
All the guys and I started running down the hall. Some of us were screaming. We ran back downstairs and back into the living room. we took all the blankets and hid in the corner all squished.
 
"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna die!" Seunggwan yelled.
 
We heard loud footsteps. We all ran behind the couch and watched the hallway. The footsteps sounded like it was getting louder.
 
A figure came out from the hallway and looked at us. It was dark but I can see figure right there staring at all of us. Two little white figures started appearing. 
 
"This is creepy.." Soonyoung whispered.
"Creepy? As in..funny?" 
 
We all turned around and saw Kalena standing there, holding a flashlight towards her face. We all screamed and turned the light on. Kalena looked at us and started laughing. I looked behind us and saw Jasmine, Sofia and Samuel laughing also.
 
"Omo, you guys are funny to scare!" Kalena clapped. 
"I'm glad I went along!" Jasmine laughed.
"Mwoh!? How did you?" I asked.
"What? Hansol you should know how I am." Kalena smiled at me.
"I feel like i'm gonna die.." Seokmin sighed.
 
 

 

OH JEEZ

YOU GUYS DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A COLOR FOR EACH CHARACTER. LOL XD

Would you like to review?

Hansol - blue  Kalena - red  Jasmine - purple  Wonwoo - cyan
Jisoo - lime  Wu Jin - dark green  Samuel - Orange  Mingyu - Saddle brown
Mingming - Light Salmon  Seokmin - ff66ff  Sofia - Hot pink  Chan - Teal
Other Cameos - Dark Grey  Seungchol - Fire brick  Dongjin - Golden Rod
Jerry : Violet  Jihoon : 330099  Doyoon : 666633  Seunggwan : 9999ff  Soonyoung : 993366
 
 
LOL SEE? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TOOK ME? LOL.
Author iamthestalker