*~ Chapter Twenty Four ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Jasmine's POV •

We walked towards the house and we saw Kalena and Hansol walking out, holding hands.
 
I do not believe what I'm seeing.
 
"Oh hey guys!" Hansol waved. 
"The doctor let you out?" Kalena asked me.
"Oh yeah.." I nodded while eyeing their hands.
"Are the two of you dating or i'm just seeing things?" Wonwoo asked.
"Huh? Oh!" Kalena looked at Hansol.
"Guess who is my lady~" Hansol smiled.
"Mwoh!? The two of you are finally going out!" I smiled.
"Mm." Kalena hummed and nodded.
"I do not believe it, my baby sister finally has a boyfriend!" I hugged her.
"Um okay unnie." Kalena patted my back and chuckled.
 
I let go of her and clapped. Kalena just rolled her eyes and looked at Wonwoo.
 
"Did the two of you make up?" She asked him.
"We didn't even talk.." I heard Wonwoo say. 
 
Kalena looked at me and sighed.
 
"Wanna explain Wonwoo?" Kalena asked.
"What? You're actually gonna let me talk!?" Wonwoo asked in shock.
"I know that your stupid sister planned the whole thing." Kalena said.
"Huh?" I looked at her. "Why did you slap him then!?"
"Because I wanted to." Kalena said. "I'm sorry unnie, but really..you have to play along with it."
"What did you do to Wu Jin then?" Wonwoo asked.
"I kicked her , that is what." Kalena said."Are you gonna do something?"
"Mm..since she planned the whole thing i'll let it slide. I am disappointed in her." Wonwoo said while looking at me.
"Well, i'm bringing Kalena to the movies so you two can talk!" Hansol grabbed Kalena's hand."Let's go~"
 
Hansol and Kalena disappeared. I sighed and looked at Wonwoo.
 
"Yujin came up to me and asked me to talk. I was waiting for you but you were to busy talking to Jihee. So I thought it would be quick." Wonwoo said."She brought me into the hallway and said I like you oppa and started blabbering all that stuff, then she kissed me out of no where..I was shocked Jasmine."
 
I stared at him then looked at the ground. I sighed and looked at him.
 
"Why should I believe you?" I asked.
"Because I wouldn't lie to you." Wonwoo said.
"I need proof. Even if Kalena said Wu Jin said it, I don't know if you paid her to lie or what." I said.
"Fine, tomorrow at school, let Kalena go get Wu Jin and we'll force her to say everything." Wonwoo said. "I'm going to do everything to get you to believe me."
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I pushed Wu Jin into the room and locked the door. I stood next to the door while Hansol stood next to me.
 
Hansol smiled at me while I gave him the same face expression. Cheesy boyfriend he is. I crossed my arms and he put his arm around me.  
 
"What do you want!?" Wu Jin yelled at me. 
"Mm..I don't want anything." I said."But I know your brother has to say something."
"Huh?" Wu Jin looked behind her.
 
Wonwoo stood there with Jasmine. 
 
"I'm very disappointed." Wonwoo said.
"Oppa.." Wu Jin mumbled.
"Tell Jasmine what you did." I said harshly.
 
Wu Jin faced Jasmine who was just staring at her.
 
"Do I need to beat the crap out of you?" I asked. 
"Aniyo!" Wu Jin yelled.
"Explain everything to Jasmine, Wu Jin." Hansol said calmly.
 
Bad cop plus good cop. 
 
Wu Jin looked towards Wonwoo, who was just waiting. Wu Jin sighed and looked at Jasmine.
 
"Let's get out of here." Hansol whispered to me.
 
I looked at Jasmine and she just nodded. I nodded back and walked out of the room with Hansol.
 
"So what do you want to do tonight?" Hansol asked.
"Mm.." I thought. "What do you want to do?"
"I don't know." Hansol chuckled.
"Same here." I said."Why don't we just invite everyone over and watch a scary movie?"
"Sure." Hansol nodded."I'm gonna go use the bathroom."
"Okay, i'll wait over there." I pointed.
 
I walked over and stared at the ground.
 
"Kalena?"
 
Familiar voice. I looked up and saw one of my old friends.
 
 
"Chunji?" I asked."What are you doing here?"
"I just transferred." Chunji chuckled."I didn't know you go here!"
"Well I do." I smiled a little."Did Teen Top come with you?"
"Yes they did." Chunji nodded. "Are you waiting for someone?"
"My boyfriend." I said."He went to the bathroom.."
"Oh! Your dating someone now?!" Chunji asked.
"Mm.." I nodded.
"What happened to Zelo?" Chunji asked.
"Who's Zelo?" 
 
I looked next to me and saw Hansol looking at Chunji. Well isn't this awkward. Why did that moron mention Zelo anyway!? He already broke my heart..
 
 
"Oh..um..Hansol, this is Chunji, he's one of my old best friends before he moved. Chunji, this is Hansol, my boyfriend." I said.
"Nice to meet the guy who makes my best friend's heart flutter." Chunji said.
 
Oh no. He has gotten cheesier also. Kill me please.
 
"I go by Chunji, but my real name is Lee Chan-hee." 
"I'm Choi Hansol. Nice to meet you." Hansol said."I never knew Kalena had a guy best friend.."
"Hm..you don't know a lot about me Hansol." I patted his back.
"Anyway..who is Zelo?" Hansol looked at me.
"No one.." I said.
 
Hansol just stared at me then looked at Chunji. 
 
"Zelo goes to TS." Chunji said."He was one of our old best friends..yeah..old best friend."
 
I just glared at him for being such a bad liar. 
 
"Zelo is my ex.." I said awkwardly."He kinda left me.."
"Hm? You had an ex?" Hansol asked.
"I'll tell you later.." I said while looking around."It was nice seeing you Chanhee!" 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I followed Kalena into the house and stared at her. I still want to know who this Zelo person is. Heck, I didn't know she had a boyfriend before or was ever in love.
 
It hurts for some reason. 
 
But this guy left her? Why? Hm..
 
"Kalena." I said while following after her.
"What?" She asked while looking at me.
"Are you going to explain to me who this Zelo is?" I asked.
 
Kalena just looked at the wall then looked at me with a different facial expression. It seemed like she was hurt already just thinking about it. Did he hurt her that bad?
 
"H-his name is Junhong.." Kalena said."He..left me two years ago."
 
Kalena sighed and sat down on the chair that was in the hallway. 
 
"Junhong..was probably the guy who made me laugh and smile the most. Him and Chunji were always there for me. They knew about my parents and their doings." Kalena sighed."I fell for him when we reached middle school..but he had lots of fangirls.."
 
Kalena shut her eyes for a moment then reopened them. 
 
"Chanhee moved away after a year..but I kept in touch. Junhong noticed how I acted around him..how I got jealous when he was with other girls.." Kalena sighed again."By the time we hit eighth grade, he asked me out..I said yes..I felt so happy everyday. But he left me..for some other chick..that he wanted her to notice him. I was played with..but I guess love just blinded me..about it."
 
I just nodded slowly while she just stared at the ground. She got hurt a lot in the past..maybe that is why she didn't like me at first.
 
"Kalena..I won't be that way to you." I said. "I promise."
"I don't think you should promise." Kalena said. "Just think about it before you commit to it..i'm going to get everything ready before everyone comes over.."
 
Kalena stood up and walked down the hall. I sighed and stared at her figure. 
 
"I'm not going to hurt you." I said."I'm not going to.."
 
 
 
 

It's OhSnapKiddo~ 

How is everyone? Are you loving the drama so far? LOL. 

you should love the amount of gifs I put in to make it more I don't know. Haha! Okay, i'm gonna go write up the next chapter! keke! Thank you everyone so much for the support, Iamthestalker and I really are grateful, we talk about it everyday and this is why we update to frequently. FOR YOU ALL! <3

mm okay! I have to go but i'll be back later! :D

enjoy the gifs I set for you!