*~ Chapter Nineteen ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Kalena's POV •

 

I walked out of the bathroom after a good twenty five minutes of getting ready. I sighed and walked down the stairs. I smelled food cooking. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw Jasmine and Hansol talking. Are they oblivious that I'm in the room or what? 

 

I shrugged and walked towards the table. I sat down and stared out the window. I rested my chin on my palm and turned to see Samuel and Sofia playing around. I sighed and chuckled at the two of them. They were so cute together.

 

 

"Woot! Woot!" Someone yelled.

 

Oh look, Seventeen just arrived. I sighed and looked out the window again. I continued to sit at the table while Seventeen was running around. They all went to crowd around Jasmine while she was cooking.

 

"Kalena~"

I looked away from the window and looked at whoever said my name., but I already knew it was Hansol so whatever.

"What?" I asked him with a blank face.

"Here." He put a tray full of different things down in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked while looking at it.

"For you." He said smiling like a fool.

 

It was pancakes, in a shape of a heart. There were also fresh strawberries and coffee. It's actually kind of cute. I tilted my head and stared at it. This boy is so..weird. But this is actually really cute. How'd he know that I love strawberries?

 

 

 

"Oh my god, look what Hansol made for Kalena!" I heard Mingyu yell.

 

Is he trying to announce it to the world or what? I hid my annoyed face... more like trying to hide my blushing face.

 

"This is so cute~" "Confession!"

 

Can they just leave so I can eat with my face not red?! Aish this is so embarrassing.

 

"I'm eating outside." I grabbed the plate and walked towards the outside door.

 

I walked outside and could feel a breeze hit my skin. I shivered a bit. I sighed and put the plate down on the table. I patted my cheeks hoping the blushing would stop. I sat down and looked at the pancakes. I sighed again and smiled. I took the first bite and it was delicious. I could feel my cheeks get a darker red. Jasmine's breakfast is nothing compared to this.

 

 

• Hansol's POV •
 

I ran down the hallway while the mob of girls were annoyingly chasing after me. Aish. I feel like they are gonna attack me. I don't even know how I lost the guys already. Well they were getting chased also so I would expect to run into them. I ran into another hallway and stopped running for a moment to catch my breath. I looked around and saw Kalena talking to Jasmine, I guess they didn't seem to notice me. I walked over there and it seemed Jasmine was getting irritated.

 

"Just go scare them away please? I don't like seeing oppa getting chased." Jasmine pouted.

"Go save him yourself." Kalena said. "You're the one who likes him."

"Kalenaaaa!" Jasmine whined.

"Unnie. I already stressed out today." Kalena closed her locker. "Now lets go to class now. before we're late."

"Oh, Hi Hansol." Jasmine said.

 

Kalena just looked at me then looked away.

 

"Were you running?" Jasmine asked. "You're sweating like a pig."

"Yup." I nodded.

"Why?" 

"Same reason as the others." I wiped the sweat of my forehead.

"See, i'm trying to make Kalena help save everyone but she's being stubborn." Jasmine said while nudging Kalena.

"I'm not being stubborn." Kalena said. "I just think saving all the guys who are running around the whole school is hard to get their fangirls to stop chasing after them. Unless you have a blow horn I can use."

"Speaking of fangirls, here comes mine." I said while looking down the hall.

"Just tell them you have a date already." Jasmine said while eyeing Kalena.

 

Kalena was not even paying attention to what was happening anymore. She was just staring at the ground. I put an arm over Kalena's shoulder and looked over at the fangirls. Their screamed for me quieted down when they saw us. From my side view, I could see Kalena glaring and blushing at the same time.

 

"Sorry ladies, but I already have a date." I said.

 

Kalena looked over at them and I can tell she was not in the mood to mess with the fangirls. She wanted to mess with me.

 

"If you all don't scatter in five seconds you all can meet Kalena's ha-"

 

The group of fangirls scattered away. After they all disappeared, Kalena slapped my forehead.

 

"Pabo." Kalena said while crossing her arms. "Don't use my name for your own relief. That's why you just met my hand."

"You're scary." Jasmine said.

"They all saw what I did to Wu Jin, not my problem." Kalena rolled her eyes."I'm going to class."

 

 

• 3rd person's POV •
 

After those long hours of torture at school, everyone ran back home to get ready for the dance. Well, except Kalena, who wasn't in the mood. Jasmine fixed her dress and smiled at the mirror. After three long hours of doing her hair and makeup and making her outfit look perfect, everything to her was worth it. Jasmine sighed in happiness and walked towards Kalena's room. Jasmine knocked on the door but all she heard was the overflowing music of kpop.

 

"Yah! Kalena! Don't tell me your ditching out!" Jasmine knocked on her door.

'What am I thinking? She probably can't even hear me.' Jasmine thought.

Jasmine shrugged and barged into the room to see no sign of Kalena. Jasmine shut the door and looked around.

"Kalena!?" Jasmine yelled.

"What?!"

 

Jasmine looked towards the bathroom, the door was opened and she saw her staring at the mirror.

 

"Woah, look at you! So pretty!" Jasmine squealed.

"Haha no.." Kalena said in a pissed tone.

"You look cute! Admit it! Do you want proof? I'll go get Samuel! Or maybe Hansol! Or the whole Seventeen!" Jasmine clapped.

"ANI." Kalena said loudly. "No need for that.."

"Why are you so bummed out?" Jasmine asked.

"It's nothing." Kalena said while running her hand through her hair.

"Okay..since when did you get red ombre into your black hair?" Jasmine said while touching Kalena's hair.

"For the last four hours since we've been here." Kalena said while fixing her makeup.

"I didn't know you can do makeup either! And you say you aren't girly!" Jasmine smiled.

"I'm not." Kalena said boringly.

"I have to let Samuel take a picture of you!" Jasmine squealed and ran out of the room.

 

Kalena shook her head and sighed. Kalena put her glasses on and tilted her head.

  

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

I stared in awe at how nice the dance was while Kalena was just pissed off. Mainly because I forced her into heels and pushed her into Hansol on purpose a couple of times.

 

"Hey Kalena, wanna dance?" Jisoo asked.

 

Kalena gave him a look and hit his head.

 

"No." Kalena said while crossing her arms.

"It was worth a shot, Jasmine, wanna dance?" Jisoo asked.

 

Before I could answer, I heard someone answer for me.

 

"Jisoo, go find your own date." Wonwoo said.

"I don't want to." Jisoo sighed.

 

I chuckled and shook my head while Kalena was giving him weird looks.

 

"Jisoo, even if you're new, i'm pretty sure lots of girls will line up to dance with you." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Let's go dance Jasmine." Wonwoo grabbed my arm.

"Huh?" I looked around.

 

Wait, are we actually going to dance?

 

 

• Hansol's POV •
 

I looked at Kalena, who was just staring out at the dance floor. She isn't even talking to anyone. I can tell she was mad already because she had to wear heels and a dress. I scooted closer to her and stared at the dance floor with her.

 

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

 

No answer. Aish! She's so mean! I gave her a look and I guess she noticed it because she nudged me really hard.

 

"I don't dance to slow songs." She spoke up.

"Have you ever tried?" I asked.

"Maybe.." Kalena said while looking around.

I slowly grabbed her hand and she just didn't seem to care because she continued to stare at the dance floor.

 

"Come on." I said while walking towards the dance floor.

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •
 

I walked back to the table arm in arm with Jasmine and she just laughed at the seventeen boys when I pointed out they were dancing together instead of with the fangirls. I sat down and looked around.

 

"Did Kalena and Hansol go dance?" Jasmine asked.

"I think so." I said.

"You're really good at dancing Oppa!" Jasmine smiled.

"You're not so bad yourself!" I ruffled her hair.

"Oppaaaa~!" She sang and fixed her hair.

 

We both looked towards the dance floor. We saw Kalena walking back with Hansol. Hansol was talking to her while Kalena was just smiling at him.

 

"When will they go out?" Jasmine sighed while staring at them.

"Whenever your sister is not stubborn?" I said.

"Kalena is weird." Jasmine said.

 

Kalena walked behind Jasmine and pulled her arm.

 

"Go with me to go get food, i'm hungry." Kalena said.

"Arasso." Jasmine nodded while standing up.

 

Hansol sat down right after they walked away.

 

"When will you ask Kalena to be your girlfriend? You're so love struck already." I asked.

"Whenever she isn't going to kill me.." Hansol said while looking around. "What about you and Jasmine?"

"Jasmine? She only thinks of me as a friend." I said.

"Yeah right." Hansol crossed his arms. "But whatever hyung~ Everyone can see how much she likes you"

 

I scoffed. Jasmine doesn't like me that way. I know how she is, she even told me. After five minutes, Jasmine and Kalena came back. Kalena had a full packed plate while Jasmine had like half of it filled.

 

"It's not funny." Kalena said glaring at Jasmine.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I put whip cream on Kalena's face then the guys wanted to gang up and help me." Jasmine laughed.

"You guys better be careful." Kalena said while grabbing her fork.

"Kalena, can I have some?" Hansol asked.

"Go ahead." Kalena said.

"Mwoh! You'll share with Hansol but not with me!?" Jasmine widened her eyes.

 

She just gave Jasmine a face and went back to eating again. I noticed that Kalena was starting to blush. Omo.. What does that mean? I chuckled and shook my head. Jasmine sighed and said whatever. She looked at me and smiled.

 

"Do you want some oppa?" She asked and passed me a fork.

 

I smiled back and nodded. She chuckled then looked at Hansol and Kalena. Two people came behind Hansol and Kalena, then put crowns on them. Kalena grabbed the crown and stared at it.

 

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Kalena~ I think the two of you won queen and king of the dance!" Jasmine shook her arm.

"I thought that was a prom thing." Kalena said while looking around.

"The two of you need to go dance." The girl standing behind Kalena said.

"Mwoh?" Kalena asked. "Like alone? I'm good."

"Haha, Of course not alone. With your King!" the girl chuckled.

 

Hansol just shook his head and continue to eat. Kalena has rubbed off on him.

 

"Wait, i'll dance with Hansol.." Kalena said while grinning."If Jasmine and Wonwoo can dance with us."

"What!?" Jasmine and I yelled at the same time.

 

Kalena looked at us and grinned. Kalena put the crown back on and grabbed Jasmine's arm.

 

"Let's go eonnie!" Kalena pulled her towards the dance floor.

"Yah!" Jasmine yelled.

"That's our cue, come on hyung." Hansol said.

 

I followed him towards the dance floor. I looked over and saw Kalena and Jasmine arguing. Kalena just grinned at Jasmine and pushed her towards me.

 

"Aish." Jasmine mumbled.

 

I just chuckled and held my hand out.

 

"Let's dance."