*~ Chapter Twelve ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• Hansol's POV •

 

I walked into Jasmine's room because I was gonna go ask Samuel for something. Jasmine was in a deep sleep already so I just shook Samuel's shoulder a little.

"Samuel." I whispered.

"Mm?" Samuel opened his eyes.

"Where is your old house?" I asked.

"What?" Samuel asked.

"I'm gonna go get Kalena, but I need your old house address." I said.

"Oh!" Samuel nodded while looking around.

Samuel grabbed a piece of paper from his backpack and wrote the address on there. He handed it to me and looked at me.

"Bring noona back safe." Samuel said.

I nodded and walked down the stairs. I grabbed my shoes and slowly put it on so I didn't make any noise. For some reason, my shoe would not tie the right way and it was taking me a while. 

"Yah."

I turned around and saw Jasmine staring at me.

"Are you going to yell at me or?" I asked.

Jasmine threw a jacket and a pocket knife at me.

"Be careful."

"Thanks."

"Just bring my baby sister back safe. I was going to get her tomorrow but I guess it's better for you to go now." Jasmine smiled. "Thanks for caring Hansol."

I nodded and finished putting on my shoes and jacket. I then headed out and started walking to the house.

I stared at the house and I could hear yelling from where I am standing. I walked towards the side of the house and looked in the window. I saw a man standing there and he had a lady in a headlock. That's probably her father they were talking about.

I looked around and saw Kalena running down the stairs. I can tell she was yelling because of her face expression.

"What is she doing?" I asked.

The lady in the guy's arm fell onto the ground. Kalena walked towards her and shook her arm.

"Yah! You could've killed her!" I heard Kalena yell.

The man said something to her while Kalena just stared at him and said something. Kalena stood up and started walking backwards.

The man walked up to her and grabbed her chin. He leaned in closer and Kalena tried to look away.

WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

I ran towards the front of the house and kicked the door open. I ran into the house and heard screaming.

"Kalena!" I yelled.

I ran into the living room and heard a loud thump. I looked over and I saw Kalena laying on the ground.

I turned around and something hit me. I groaned and looked around. I saw Kalena's father holding a bear bottle. A broken beer bottle that he must've hit me with. I took my jacket off and took the pocket knife out. I opened it and stabbed Kalena's father in the arm. He threw the bear bottle at me but fell back. I sighed and looked at my arm. He got me pretty bad.

I stood up and walked towards Kalena. I took my phone out and called the police.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 

I sat on the stairs for an hour or so and saw the door open. Hansol walked in with a knocked out Kalena on his back.

"OMO! Why is there blood on your arm?!" I asked him.

"Um..your father threw a glass bottle at me and it hit my arm." Hansol said.

"Did you walk all the way home!?" I asked.

"The police lent me a ride home." Hansol said. "Your father is going to jail for almost a minor and kidnapping women.."

"Let's put Kalena in her room and i'll help clean your cuts." I said.

"I got this." Hansol said while walking up the stairs.

After five minutes, Hansol walked into the living room.

"You gonna come sit or what?" I asked.

Hansol sat on the chair next to me while I cleaned his cuts.

"Kalena is going to have to thank you a lot when she wakes up." I said. "Soo.. Hansol."

"Hmm..?" He looked at me.

"Do you perhaps like-" he interrupted me.

"Like your sister? Of course I do. I actually think I might be in love with her." He said.

"AHAHAH! N-NO I WASN'T G-GOING TO ASK-K THAT!"  I yelled nervously, waving my hands in front of his face.

"Oh, then what were you going to ask?" Hansol looked at me.

"Well.. Never mind then." I mumbled.

"Hahaha, You're much more different than your sister." Hansol chuckled.

"Lots of people say that." I shrugged.

"Really?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah, they all say she's the evil twin and I'm the angel. Why do you like her, if you don't mind me asking? This is the first time someone's liked her like this." I said while wrapping a bandage around his arm.

"She.. I don't know.. Unlike most of the girls at school, she ignored me. She didn't try to stand out and get my attention. She's beautiful and she gives me goose bumps when she talks. I can't even talk about her without smiling. I think.. This is real love." Hansol sighed.

I smiled and nodded. What a cheesy little punk.

"You can go to bed now, i'll clean your cuts again tomorrow morning." I said.

"Hey, thanks." Hansol said while standing up.

I nodded and grabbed my phone. Hansol walked away while I texted Wonwoo in a blink of an eye.

Crap. Forgot.

It's two in the morning.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Wonwoo.

'What's so important at two in the morning?'

'Oh, mianhae. I'll tell you tomorrow.' Ityped back. After a few seconds of no reply I decided to give up and go back upstairs. Then out of no where my phone vibrated.

'No, it's okay. I'm a light sleeper. If you were someone else, i'll probably be mad at you for waking me up haha.' He typed back.

Wait, so he doesn't care if I text him this late? Omo.

'Hansol likes Kalena~ he told me everything.' I typed back.

'Oh! That can help with the plan! ' he typed back.

I chuckled and smiled.

 

 

• Hansol's POV • 
( Next Morning )

I walked into the kitchen and saw Kalena eating by herself. She didn't seem notice me because she was facing her back towards me.

I shut the cabinet hard and looked at her. She didn't seem to care because she was still eating.

"Why are you making so much noise?" I heard her ask.

I sat across from her and she just continued to eat her food.

"Mm..Kamsamnida." She looked at me. "For saving me last night..but i'm sorry for getting you hurt."

I smiled at her and nodded. The ultimate being, Kalena, just apologized to me, the oh-so-dear, loving, and handsome Hansol.

"Did you change your bandages yet?" She asked.

"Hm.. Ani, I just woke up and did my morning things." I shook my head.

"I'll clean it after were done eating." She said.

I smiled at her while continued to eat.

"Guess who's here!"

I looked over and saw Seventeen running into the kitchen. Kalena stood up and went to go put her plate away. She came back with a first aid kit.

"Wonwoo!" Jasmine waved at him.

"Hi!" Wonwoo waved back at her and went to sit next to her. "Hm, Jasmine, you should call me oppa, cause I'm better than all the other guys.."

"Oppa?" Jasmine asked.

"Ne." Wonwoo smiled.

I looked at Kalena and she was taking the bandage out.

"Kalena, you should call me oppa." I said.

"PABO." She said loudly.