*~ Chapter Fourteen~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

• 3rd person's POV •

"Mwoh?" Kalena stared at Hansol.
 
Jasmine smiled and started clapping.
 
"Omo~" Jasmine cooed.
 
Wonwoo grabbed Jasmine's arm and hugged her close to him when he saw Kalena turn around. They were hiding behind a tree eavesdropping on Hansol and Kalena. Jasmine didn't know what he was doing so she froze at the warmth of Wonwoo's arms around her.
 
Kalena looked around but didn't see anybody. She shrugged and turned back around to see Hansol holding a flower up.
 
"So... would you go out with me?" Hansol asked.
 
"Eh. I won't die or anything... So sure." Kalena grabbed the flower.
 
"Of course you won't." Hansol smiled.
 
Right on cue, Jasmine came out and hugged Kalena. 
 
"Yah!" Kalena yelled."Aish! Get off of me!"
 
"My dongseang's finally going on her first date!" Jasmine excitedly yelled while spinning Kalena around.
 
Wonwoo smoothly walked over to Hansol. He chuckled and high-fived Wonwoo.
 
"Mm, hyung, I got my girl. You go get yours." Hansol said. He nudged Wonwoo in the arm and looked over to the two girls spinning in circles. One yelling to have her sister let go, and one yelling because she doesn't want to.
 
"What girl?" Wonwoo asked. "Jasmine? She doesn't like me."
 
"You could just try." Hansol sighed. "We all know you don't like anyone, but she's the only girl you talk to other than your mom and sister."
 
Wonwoo thought for a moment and shrugged.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I fixed my shoes and waited for Kalena. Aish, I've never been so nervous before. I could feel sweat dripping down my forehead.
 
I saw Kalena walking down the stairs and she was staring into the bag she was holding. She put it on and shook her head. She fixed her hair and looked at me.
 
"So Samuel thought it would be funny to hide my glasses." She said blowing the fringe out of her face. "And my other pair broke, but you're still stuck with an ugly girl! Mm, let's go!"
 
Ugly? Never.. I thought to myself.
 
"Can you see though?" I asked.
 
"Oh yeah." She nodded. "Besides, it's dark outside, so it's not like anyone is going to notice me. I can see fine in the dark."
 
I nodded and followed her. I stood next to her and it was quiet. I looked at her and she was looking around.
 
"Where are we going?" She looked at me.
 
"Have you ever been to lotte world?" I asked.
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV 
 
As Hansol and Kalena left to walk to Lotte world, a mysterious guy went to go pick up a mysterious girl and they slowly walked behind Kalena and Hansol. They never noticed the two mysterious people during the whole date. They were having too much fun to notice anything happening around them. 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
For the last two hours I felt dizzy, sick to my stomach, pissed off, then happy. I'm also tired. 
 
I'm waiting for freaking Hansol to come out from the bathroom cause I hate sitting here alone. Ugh, I don't even have my phone because I broke it. I needed a new phone anyway. 
 
Hansol came back out and sat down next to me. 
 
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
 
"No." I shook my head."How about you?"
 
"I'm fine." Hansol said. "Do you want anything from the store?"
 
"What store? I didn't even care to look if their was a store.." I said while looking around.
 
Hansol chuckled while I just continued to look around. 
 
"Come on, i'll show you." Hansol grabbed my hand.
 
"Yah." I said while we ran off. 
 
We ran into a store and I looked around. I looked at Hansol and he put something on my head.
 
"What?" I asked while touching it.
 
I grabbed it off my head and looked at it. It was a Mickey mouse headband? I shrugged and put back on.
 
"If i'm going to wear this your going to wear one also." I told Hansol.
 
"Hm, I don't care." Hansol said.
 
"Arasso." I grabbed a bunny one.
 
I put it on his head and laughed.
 
"Why the bunny one?" He smiled.
 
"Because it's cute." ​I said while playing around with the bunny ears."We should get going now, it's getting late."
 
"Wait, I want to do something." Hansol said.
 
"What?" I asked. 
 
 
"I don't get why you always want me to ride on your back." I said.
 
"Because it's fun." Hansol chuckled.
 
"Gomawo." I said. "I had fun today."
 
"Really?" Hansol asked.
 
"Ne." I nodded. "How long were we out?"
 
"Four hours?" Hansol said in a questionable tone.
 
"I'm tired." I said while looking around.
 
"You can sleep on my shoulder." Hansol said. "Don't worry."
 
"Promise you won't do anything?" I asked. 
 
"Of course not." He said, holding me tighter.
 
I nodded and put my head down on his shoulder and shut my eyes. 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I jumped onto the couch and turned the tv on. Hehe, spying on them was so cute. 
 
Wonwoo sat on the couch and grabbed the remote from me. He started changing the channel like it was normal. We were so close I swear he heard my heart beating fast as a race car. I heard the door close and I looked down the hall. 
 
I saw Hansol taking his shoes off and walking up the stairs. Kalena was sleeping peacefully on his back.
 
"Aw, so cute~" I cooed. 
 
"When will your sister give him a real chance? She didn't act like it was much of a date today." Wonwoo asked.
 
"I don't know." I sighed. "She's a stubborn girl, she always has been. I'm just jealous of her. It's the first time she's gone out with a guy."
 
"Mm.. Jasmine? What do you think of me?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"What do I think of you?" I asked. "Hm.." I rubbed my chin, thinking.
 
I think your cute. Awesome. Friendly. Smart. Quiet. Funny. So much other things, but all in all, Perfect. 
 
"You're cool." I smiled.
 
Wonwoo nodded and looked around.
 
"I should get going, it's pretty late." Wonwoo said.
 
"Oh okay." I nodded. "Bye."
 
"Bye Jasmine." He waved and walked away.
 
After he left, my smile fell off my face and I looked to the ground and sighed. "Great.. My love life is getting nowhere. "