*~ Chapter Twenty One ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

Hansol's POV •

 

"Hansol oppa! Let's go dance!" Someone yelled.

 

Aish. I'm trying to find Kalena. Not dance. Where did this girl go!? I walked outside into the hallway and continued to look around.

 

"She left and followed... Jasmine."

 

I looked behind me and saw Wonwoo just staring at the ground. I would hit him too but i'll leave Kalena to that.

 

"Okay.." I nodded slowly and ran off.

 

 

I walked into the living room and saw Jasmine crying on Kalena's shoulder while Kalena was just sitting there, staring at the ground. Samuel was sitting next to Kalena and just quietly talking. Sofia ran past me holding a blanket. She ran towards Kalena who was looking down at Samuel.

 

"Thank you Sofia." Kalena said while grabbing the blanket.

 

Kalena unfolded it and put it over Jasmine. Kalena sighed and patted her back.

 

"Just forget about him.." Kalena said.

 

She's actually being nice for once. Wait, why I haven't I noticed she was being kind. Why isn't she kind to me!? So much questions unanswered. I turned around to walk out of the room until the guys came running in.

 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Remember!? The after party!"

 

 

• Kalena's POV •
 

"Come on Jasmine, let's go hang out with Seventeen." I said.

"But what if.." Jasmine looked down.

"He's not here Jasmine." Hansol walked into the room. "I don't think he's gonna show up, he probably knows Kalena will kill him."

"Oh, okay then." Jasmine nodded.

 

Jasmine stood up and walked into the house from the backyard. I sighed and looked at Hansol.

 

"Um..thank you for tonight Hansol." I said.

"You're welcome." Hansol smiled. "Now let's go inside my queen."

 

Oh crap. Why did he have to say that. I'm blushing. He took my arm and we walked in the house together. I just smiled at him and walked back inside. We walked through the crowd full of people dancing around. I looked around and spotted a familiar figure.

 

"Hansol." I squeezed his arm.

"What?" He asked.

 

I pointed at the door and shook his arm.

 

"Wonwoo is here." I said.

"He is what?" Hansol looked around. He saw Wonwoo and looked back at me nervously. "We have to find Jasmine."

"Seems like he found her before us." I said.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 

Oh crap. Why is he here? What doesn't he understand that I don't want to talk or see him right now?! I tried to ignore his gaze and stare at something else but I felt like we were gonna be here for awhile. 

 

Even worse is the minion is holding onto his arm for dear life and laying her head on his shoulder. I'm starting to tear up. Oh I don't want him to see me cry. I don't want anyone to. I ran towards my room while tears were dropping from my eyes.

 

"Yah, Jasmine!" I heard Kalena yell.

"Jasmine! Wait!" Wonwoo yelled, right behind them.

 

I ran into my room and started crying in pain. Kalena walked in and just shut the door.

 

"What happened now?" She asked.

"Wonwoo..is with the minion." I cried.

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •
 

I stood outside Jasmine's door and listened to her and Kalena's conversation.

 

"I told you to forget about that jerk." I heard Kalena say.

 

I deserve that.

 

"You just don't understand Kalena, you're not in love with anyone. It hurts so much... seeing the person you like sooo much, with another girl." I heard Jasmine say.

"I used to be in love with someone Jasmine.. I know how you feel." Kalena said. "But that was way before everything happened. I know how you feel right now. How you want the pain in your heart to explode and just leave you alone, but that is not going to happen until you realize you love someone else. Like how I did."

"You love someone else?" Jasmine asked.

"This isn't my love life were talking about. We are talking about yours." Kalena said.

"I thought Wonwoo... Wasn't going to be like all those other guys who hurt me." Jasmine said. "I was kind of a fool to think that he would actually like me.."

"Why do you like this guy?" Kalena asked. "What makes him... The guy you like so much?"

"He doesn't care if I'm a nerd because I look a certain style or act a certain way. He actually took the time to get to know me and spend time with me." Jasmine said. "Usually every guy hates me and makes fun of me because i'm a nerd.. Then again, he doesn't talk a lot in general, but I find that kind of cute..."

"Is that it?" Kalena asked.

"Ani.. He... He makes me laugh and smile.." Jasmine said. "Every time I see him, I feel so happy. Kalena, I've never felt this way ever. He's the only person that I care about more than myself other than you and Samuel."

"Oh Jasmine.. You are love struck." Kalena sighed.

 

I stared at the ground and sighed. Someone coughed behind me and I jumped. I turned around and saw Hansol.

 

"Do you know what I mean now when I said she actually likes you?" Hansol asked.

 

 

• Wu Jin's POV •
 

I stared at the mirror and continue to fix my makeup.

 

"Yah, Yujin, good job." I said.

"I don't get why you want your brother's life to be dramatized." Yujin said. "Plus I got my face beat. Thanks to her sister."

"Because I won't let that nerd Jasmine be my sister in law." I rolled my eyes.

"That was a good plan though." Jihyun said while applying another layer of lip gloss."Now one of us can get your brother."

"I just need to get that rotten Kalena out of the way, then I'll have Hansol!" I sighed. "Too bad he's stuck to her like glue. She isn't as fabulous or popular as me. What does he see in her!?"

"Just do the same plan." Yujin said. "It's not gonna hurt anybody; it's not like Kalena likes him."

"That's true." I said. "Let's go back to the party."

 

I opened the door and saw Kalena and Hansol staring at me.

 

"Hey Wu Jin." Hansol said.

"O..Oppa.." I said, hoping he didn't hear me in the bathroom.

 

Kalena walked towards me and shook her head.

 

"You shouldn't have done that." Kalena said while cracking her knuckles.

"Y-you can't beat me up i-in front of my oppa." I said.

"I never said I was your oppa." Hansol smirked as he looked to the hallway, makiing sure nobody was around.

 

Kalena just nodded in amusement and tilted her head.

 

"Welcome to Kalena's territory." Kalena smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

exotic64   EXOtic123   stessy_your_bestie  aubreymychie109 asianlover16

jkjacinda   ElfandBestfriend   Saemmie    _Sa101596  KittyCatGoesRawr

exoluhanswife   airplanes-   aogeorgey  kpoplover227  Ashley_Le

volleyqt98  Taemint12  Amelia8  jinjinjin  yeolsock  DenBUkwon

IShi_is_CUTE543Vain  pookiemonx3  emwoon  shin_yoonjo12  Watch_me

 

From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank our subscribers. This is not all though, 2nd half of subscibers are for tomorrow. So if you're a subsciber and you're sitting there like, 'What the heck? Where am I?' Don't worry. Tomorrow for sure~! (: Every new subsciber we get, you do not know how much I fangirl. You guys mean a lot to us~ You keep us going with ideas and writing (: Thank you subscribers, commenter, and upvoters. I wanted to let this chapter out now, because later on I will be busy. That is also a reason why I could not finish the list of subscribers. We also hope you like our story (:

Author iamthestalker