*~ Chapter Seven ~*

Difficulties of Being Love Struck

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I heard a loud bang from upstairs. It sounded like something or someone fell. The guys stopped their yelling and running from playing tag.

"Did you hear that?" Asked Mingyu.

"Yeah..." I answered, looking at the ceiling. After the guys saw me, they all looked up too. We stayed silent as we waited for more to happen. After 10 seconds we all took a breath out, but after feeling a little relieved we heard a scream and stomping down the stairs.

"JASMINE!! SAMUEL!! LET'S GO!" Kalena yelled, running down the stairway. I saw that her cheeks were red and she was patting her cheeks. Was it.. that she was blushing? It can't be.. Maybe Hansol slapped her.. Wait. Why would I think that? That's worse than her blushing!

"Wae? We just got here not too long ago!"

"Come on!"

"Aniyo.. I don't want to!"

"UNNIE! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR CRUSH!"

"CRUSH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Heh. haha.." I gave her a look telling her to shut because he was right there.

"HE'S RIGHT THERE, YEAH I KNOW, BUT LET'S JUST GO."

"YAH! KALENA! WHY'D YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD?"

"You're saying everything out loud too now." She whispered smirking at me.

I turned around hoping to meet eyes with Wonwoo but all I saw were the guys blushing and looking at me. Everyone, Except Wonwoo...

Then I saw Samuel sadly walking down the stars with an extremely dissatisfied face.

 

 

• 3rd Person POV •

The three siblings walked to the hotel in silence. As they reached the hotel, they saw Mr. Kwon kneeling in front of the doorway. The kids ran up to him and asked if he was okay.

He put his head into his hands and started to cry. Jasmine looked to the building and gasped. Samuel then looked up and Kalena also. They widened their eyes and looked back to Mr. Kwon.

Jasmine grabbed his shoulders and sternly asked him, "Mr.Kwon! What's happening?"

"She.. She took it all... All of it... Then sold it."

"SOLD?" Kalena yelled. "WHO THE HECK SOLD THE HOTEL IF IT WASN'T YOU?"

"Your mom.."

"WHAT??"

"What do you mean?"

"How is that possible?"

"No way."

"It's a long story.. It's okay you guys, don't worry."

 

 


HIIIIIIIIII~!

This is Main Author iamthestalker! Nice to see you subbies and readers. If you haven't noticed, we update one chapter regularly for every day. On fridays, for fun we post up TWO! lol. Anyways. I'd like to thank all of you guys for reading, subbing, and commenting <3 Okay, I think i'm done here ^^ Sory for the short chapter...