Dark Eden 21

Dark Eden

Hey guys!

I promised a chapter by monday or tuesday right? Well here it is!

Erm... better late than never right?

Anyway it took longer than expected because I had minor episode of depression courtesy of my dad spiting me and saying really hurtful things... ugh! my life!

Well I hate breaking promises so I hope you guys enjoy this one.


 

 

 

Tiffany slightly stirs and moves her head, a smile perched itself on Taeyeon’s lips.

 

 

“TaeTae…” Tiffany mumbled as Taeyeon gently laid Tiffany back into her seat.

 

 

With Tiffany seated comfortably on the passenger seat, Taeyeon made sure to fasten the seatbelt. Tiffany didn’t even stir as Taeyeon secured the seatbelt; with the belt safely fastened she looked at the sleeping girl’s face and tucked away the tassels that partly covered her forehead.

 

 

“I guess I have no choice but to take you home with me huh?” Taeyeon asked the sleeping girl and patted her head.

 

 

Taeyeon nearly lost track of time and what she had to do; she glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard.

 

 

“… 11:35... I still have to pick maknae up.” Taeyeon cursed and put the gear on drive and headed out to where Seohyun was.

 

 


 

 

The once busy streets were empty and with little or virtually no traffic, Taeyeon arrived at the place where Seohyun was. Before leaving the car she checked on Tiffany and saw that she was sound asleep. She carefully moves closer to Tiffany and brushed her fingers against Tiffany’s rosy cheeks.

 

 

“I’ll just get Seohyun okay? I’ll be right back.” It might have been silly talking to someone who’s sound asleep but she hoped that Tiffany wouldn’t wake up while she was picking up Seohyun.

 

 

Taeyeon got out of the car; the chilly midnight air warmly greeted her. Taeyeon’s breath became visible as she hurriedly went inside Tinkerbell’s bar and grill. As soon as she entered the establishment, Taeyeon instantly found Seohyun, she was sitting in a table with a few empty plates and bottles. The place was nearly empty with only a few customers left, sipping on a hot soup or eating a hot meal.

 

 

“Seo…” Taeyeon called her attention as she approached the table.

 

 

“…unnie.” Seohyun saw Taeyeon and immediately looked down. Seohyun replied in an almost muted voice.

 

 

“Seo… what happened? You wanna talk about it?” Taeyeon asked as she sat in front of Seohyun.

 

 

“…not right now unnie…” Seo replied softly, her response only made Taeyeon sigh.

 

 

Even if she wanted to, Taeyeon knew better than to force Seohyun to open up with what was troubling her. Taeyeon could see that something greatly bothered the youngest Kwon. Taeyeon knew there was no sense in lingering around, even if she wanted to help the troubled Kwon, there just was virtually nothing that she could do when Seohyun’s being stubborn.

 

 

“Come on, Seobaby let’s go home…” Taeyeon got up from her seat and gathered Seohyun’s things.

 

 

The youngest Kwon could barely stand on her own two feet, she felt quite tipsy and her legs wobbled dangerously at every step she made. Taeyeon didn’t wait around for anything bad to happen, immediately she slips herself underneath Seohyun’s arm. Taeyeon supported the drunken girl’s weight and took her to the car. Taeyeon could hardly keep her balance, with Seohyun staggering occasionally it became difficult task to walk Seohyun towards the car.

 

 

Taeyeon managed to get to the car, but it was no mean feat, with a drunk Seohyun in one arm and her things on the other, it was easily one of the things she wouldn’t do ever again. A loud sigh escaped Taeyeon’s lips, she turned to look at the backseat and saw that Seohyun is now sleeping like a rock. She then glanced to the fragile girl sleeping soundly on the passenger seat; Taeyeon had a small smile on her face knowing Tiffany didn’t even notice that she was gone for awhile. With two sleeping passengers accompanying her; Taeyeon silently drove back to the Kwon residence.

 

 


 

 

Yuri’s phone rang, she has been sleepless, Seohyun had never been a pain; she’s the opposite of Yoona. Yuri has been singlehandly raising her two sisters after her parents died. At a young age Yuri ran the café with the help of their grandfather, Yuri stopped studying after she finished high school. Even if Yuri wanted to go to college she just couldn’t the café needed her attention and her younger sisters needed her as well. She assumed total responsibility over the café after her grandfather died. Yuri led a hard life but her only joy was seeing her younger sisters’ fulfill their dreams and live a comfortable life. She could forsake her dreams and all the happiness the world could offer if it means that her sisters would have a better life.

 

 

As her phone continued to ring, Yuri slowly sits up from the cot she was lying on.

 

 

“Taengoo, thank god! I was beginning to worry!” Yuri felt greatly relieved; she has been waiting for Taeyeon to call her.

 

 

“Sorry it took longer than expected, I ran into some trouble…” Taeyeon apologized for the delay; she knew Yuri has been expecting to hear from her an hour ago.

 

 

“What kind of trouble? Did something happen to Seohyun?” Yuri blurted out

 

 

“Seobaby is fine.” Yuri was able to relax and breathe easy.

 

 

“While I was on my way, I had to save Tiffany from a few men who trying to her.”

 

 

“Tiffany? Tiffany as in… Prosecutor Hwang?” Yuri was surprised that her voice became louder than usual.

 

 

“Yeah… I left her in the park earlier after we talked, I didn’t think that she’d get in trouble but thank god I was passing by when I did…otherwise those guys…” Taeyeon’s voice told of how partly she blames herself. 

 

 

“Where is she now? Is she okay?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

 

“She’s going to be fine. By the way Yul, is it okay if she spends the night at the house? Tiffany’s pretty shaken up and has been clinging on to me.”

 

 

“Yeah, its okay she can stay. Besides she’s going to need you.” After hearing the last part of what Yuri said, Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany who has been hugging her ever since they got back to the house.

 

 

Taeyeon had to carry Seohyun on her back as the drunk girl slept like a rock and wouldn’t budge when she tried to wake her up. Tiffany managed to walk on her own but was still traumatized by the incident; she had to cling on to the hem of Taeyeon’s shirt as they went inside the house.

 

“Yul, it’s really late and I’m just dead tired, I’ll hang up now k?” Taeyeon asked without stifling a yawn.

 

 

“Sure, thanks again Taengoo and good night.”

 

 

“Yeah, no problem… good night.” Taeyeon yawned again before putting down her phone. She quickly fell asleep as she carefully wrapped her arms around Tiffany, the latter snuggled herself closer to Taeyeon.

 

 


 

 

Morning came

 

 

The bright sunshine didn’t wake Yuri up, instead she woke up when someone kept shaking her up and calling out her name.

 

 

“Yuri... wake up!”

 

 

“Come on Yul wake up!”

 

 

“Sica~ ugh… give me a few more minutes…” Yuri stirred and turned away from Jessica.

 

 

“Yul~! Come on wakey wakey sleeping baby~! Yuuul~!” Jessica used her aegyo, she knew it would annoy Yuri and wake her up.

 

 

“mmhhhmmm… stop that! I’m up! I’m up! Could you please quit the aegyo Sica?” Yuri groaned as she covered her ears and eventually sat up.

 

 

“I knew that would surely wake you up!” Jessica had a cheeky grin while Yuri just shrugs and gets up from her cot.

 

 

Yuri fixed the make shift bed she was lying on and puts away the pillow and blanket she was using. Jessica patiently distracted herself waited for Yuri to finish what she was doing by going to Yoona’s bed side and giving her a kiss.

 

 

“Yo, if you didn’t wake me up just so I could see you kissing my sister then you better have a good reason Jessica Jung.” Yuri teased as she quickly went inside the bathroom to wash her face and comb her hair.

 

 

“Believe me; I do have an important reason for waking you up Yul.” Jessica answered as she leaned on the door frame of the bathroom.

 

 

“Well? What is it?” Yuri asked after she wiped her face with a towel.

 

 

“So I had dinner with my parents last night because they had an important guest, right.” Jessica began while Yuri placed the towel she was using earlier over her shoulder and crossed her arms on her chest.

 

 

“And?”

 

 

“It turns out that their guests were Kang Ho Dong…”

 

 

“…and Yonghwa.” Yuri’s eyes opened wide at what Jessica had just told her.

 

 

“Y-Yonghwa? Why was he there?” Yuri asked, her face became a lot more serious and so did Jessica’s, both of them begin a more serious conversation.

 

 

“Yul… Yonghwa is Kang Ho Dong’s son.” Yuri was speechless.

 

 

In silence, Yuri suddenly realizes why Seohyun was out drinking last night. She now has an idea why Seohyun was upset last night. Yuri figured that Seohyun must have found out about Yonghwa’s true identity. Yuri remained quiet; she was still in deep thought when Jessica nudged her.

 

 

“Yul… you okay?” Jessica shook Yuri and finally got her attention.

 

“Yeah I’m fine… I was just thinking about Seo. She was upset and went out drinking last night. She must have found out about Yonghwa.”

 

 

“What?! She did? Is Seobaby okay?” Jessica asked in disbelief. For the longest time that she knew the youngest Kwon, Jessica have never heard nor seen Seohyun acting out whenever she was upset.

 

 

“Yeah she’s fine, I asked Taeyeon to pick her up last night but I still need to sit down and talk with Seohyun. I can only imagine how upset she is right now.”

 

 

“Well, at least she’s safe and sound.” Jessica heaved a sigh as she went out of the bathroom as Yuri followed behind her.

 

 

“So why did Kang meet your parents anyway?” Yuri asked, turning the conversation back to its original course. Yuri just couldn’t help but be curious about why Kang would meet with Jessica’s parents.

 

 

“Kang met with my parents because he wants to buy Jung Pharmaceuticals.”

 

 

“Did your parents agree?”

 

 

“No but I doubt that it would be the last that we’d hear from him.” Jessica sighed as she massaged her temples.

 

 

Yuri lets out a sigh as well; Kang is becoming everyone’s problem and now including Jessica’s. It was bad enough that Kang had already made Yoona and Taeyeon suffer but now he’s probably going to hurt Jessica’s family. Yuri looked closely at Jessica, she could see that she’s now stressing about her family. Yuri went closer to Jessica and comforted her by giving her a hug.

 

 

“Yul, what if he comes after my family? What if he kills my parents and sister?” Jessica started to cry as she rests her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

“He won’t do that.” Jessica pulled away and looked strangely at Yuri. She didn’t quite understand why Yuri said that. She continued to wonder about what Yuri meant and the look on her face made it clear for Yuri to see.

 

 

“Kang won’t be able to get his hands on your company if he has them killed. He’ll probably try something else.”

 

 

“Like what?” Jessica asked, as she wiped away her tears.

 

 

“I don’t know… but I’m sure that Kang will resort to something that would end up with him get his hands on Jung Pharmaceuticals.”

 

 

 

After making sure that Jessica had already calmed down, Yuri excused herself and told Jessica that she had to get home to talk to Seohyun. Yuri also told Jessica about how Taeyeon saved Tiffany when she was almost last night and that she’s at Yuri’s house. After saying her good byes Yuri left Jessica to watch over her sister.

 


 

 

Please leave comments and subscribe and an upvote would be nice that is if you guys like what you're reading so far! ^_^

Thanks for all the support and keep it stuck right here for the next update. It will have a part about TaeNy and I'll start SunRi as well. keke~!

 

-AnDroGeNie-