Dark Eden 10

Dark Eden

 

 

 

"Are you alright?"

 

 

"Hey Miss? Are you alright?"

 

 

"H-hey! Come on wake up!" A redhead who was a few inches taller than Taeyeon asked as she tried to revive Taeyeon.

 

 

She was still in her car when she saw Taeyeon getting dragged out of a heavily tinted black car. She recognized Taeyeon from a missing person's report filed by the landlord 24 hours after she disappeared. It was a complete shock for the landlord and the other tenants when they found the dead bodies of the Kim's and the Choi's. The redhead held Taeyeon in her arms securely, questions popped into her head, what happened at the night of the murder? Who took her? Was she taken along with Sooyoung? What happened to Sooyoung? The redhead wanted to ask these questions however before she could even begin to ask these questions, Taeyeon fell in her arms completely exhausted and unconscious.

 

 

“Gosh what am I to do with you?” The redhead had a pout on her face as she tried to figure out what to do with the unconscious girl.

 

 

The redhead scooped up Taeyeon in her arms and took her up Taeyeon’s apartment. The redhead was on her way there to investigate and look any clue that might point her towards solving the murder of the Kim’s and the Choi’s. As she managed to get to the apartment, the redhead laid Taeyeon on the couch, most of the apartment remained untouched and for sanitary reasons, the room where the Kims were found dead was cleaned. The redhead stared at Taeyeon; she couldn’t help but notice the bruises, cuts and wounds on different parts of Taeyeon’s body.

 

 

“What’s happened to you? How did you get all these injuries?” The redhead thought as she brushed Taeyeon’s hair to behind her ear.

With Taeyeon still unconscious, the redhead decided to do what she was supposed to do in the first place. She reexamined the apartment; there were markings on the floor indicating sets of shoeprints that didn’t belong to the Kim’s, including Taeyeon. The redhead knew that these belonged to the murderers and her instincts were telling her that these shoeprints also belonged to the ones who took Taeyeon. The redhead ventured into the room where the Kim’s were found, she could see the markings that indicated the position of the bodies as well as other objects retrieved from the scene that might be related to the murder. She looked around and further re-examined everything within the room. She went to the study table located near the door and noticed a crumpled up piece of white cloth. The piece of cloth was hidden from plain sight because of the pile of books that lied around the foot of the study table. The redhead carefully examined the cloth and saw bloodstains; a distinguishing characteristic of the cloth was that it had a black butterfly embroidered on it. The redhead took a sealed plastic bag used for storing evidence and carefully placed the cloth before resealing the bag.

 

 

“This probably belonged to the one who killed the Kim’s.” The redhead hoped that the evidence she found would give a promising lead to the case. She hoped the cloth had DNA belonging to one of the murderers.

 

 


 

 

“Unngghh…” Taeyeon groaned as she woke up, she felt the soft cushion of the couch and wondered how she got here.

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the ceiling and quickly recognized where she was; she immediately sat up and looked around. She glanced at the pictures hanging on the wall, the kitchen, the corner of the living room where a basket of toys were and everywhere else her eyes could see. She definitely recognized the place, she knew she was home. But then she thought, how did she get here? Who could have possibly taken her here? The last thing she could remember was that she was at the parking lot; it was there that she lost consciousness. She knew no one was around so it bothered her even more that she is now inside her apartment.

 

 

“Hey… you’re finally awake…” Taeyeon quickly snapped her head towards where the voice came from. Taeyeon became nervous and searched for anything to defend herself with.

 

 

With her ordeal in the underground tournament still fresh and engraved in her mind. Taeyeon took one of Hayeon’s coloring pens sprawled all over the center table beside the couch she laid on.

 

 

“Who are you? Don’t come any closer! I swear if you take another step… I-I will kill you!” There was fear in Taeyeon’s face, she held onto the coloring pen like her life depended on it. The redhead looked at Taeyeon and could only imagine the traumatic experience that Taeyeon went through.

 

 

“I’m not going to hurt you…” The redhead stepped out from the kitchen; she raised her hands over her head hoping to assure Taeyeon that she means no hard.

 

 

“I’m Tiffany Hwang; I’m from the prosecutor’s office. I brought you here to your apartment.” Tiffany carefully walked towards Taeyeon with her hands still raised above her head. She didn’t want to scare Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon eased up a little but didn’t let her guard down; Tiffany continued to approach Taeyeon as the latter watched Tiffany cautiously like a hawk. Tiffany made her way towards the living room and sat at the couch across the one Taeyeon was sitting on.

 

 

“If it helps…” Tiffany reached for something inside her pocket. The moment she placed her hand inside her pocket, Taeyeon became a bit more cautious, if anything she was prepared to lunge at Tiffany if she pulls out a gun. “Here’s my ID card…”

 

 

Tiffany placed her ID card on the center table; Taeyeon took the card and carefully examined it. She looked at the card and Tiffany’s picture; she looked back and forth at Tiffany and the picture on the ID card. Taeyeon didn’t let her guard down until she was convinced.

 

 


 

 

Jessica sat beside Yoona’s bed quietly, she barely eats or speaks, and all she did was stay beside Yoona. Her heart’s broken into infinite little pieces; she continued to ask how could this happen to a kind and loving girl like Yoona? More importantly she asked herself who could have done this? Yoona never made enemies; she was well loved by everyone around her yet this happened to her? Did someone do that on purpose or was it just an accident? All these questions filled Jessica’s head and she only knows too well that these questions were already racing not only on her mind but also Yuri and Seohyun.

 

 

 

“Baby… when are you going to wake up?” Jessica ran her fingers on Yoona’s cheeks.

 

 

Jessica continued to softly caress Yoona’s cheeks; her thoughts soon strayed to her fondest days with her beloved. Unconsciously Jessica’s eyes started to well up with tears and as a lone tear escaped her eye and run down her cheek; she quickly wiped it away with a sad smile and heavy heart.

 

 

 

Summer 2 years ago…

 

 

It was another summer day at the Jung’s summer house, it was quiet and Jessica along with Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri were bored. The four of them decided to camp at a lake that was a few kilometers away from the summer house.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica were busy preparing lunch while Yoona and Seohyun were swimming and playing in the lake.

 

 

“Sica” Yuri nudged Jessica who was absorbed at watching Yoona splashing water at Seohyun.

 

 

“Uhm… yeah Yul what’s up?” Jessica responded as she came back to her senses. Yuri raised her eyebrow at her.

 

 

“Sica, why don’t you just confess to her already? Before you start seriously hurting yourself” Yuri chortled leaving Jessica confused by what she meant.

 

 

“Your finger” Yuri casually said as she heated the grill that they’ll be using for the barbecue.

 

 

“Huh? My finger?” Jessica looked at her finger and saw blood coming out from her forefinger.

 

 

Jessica belts out a very high pitched scream, Yuri covered her ears as Jessica continues to screams loudly. Not far from where Yuri and Jessica were, Yoona and Seohyun heard the high pitched scream of the Ice Princess.

 

 

“Un—nie?” Seohyun was about to ask Yoona to check on Jessica but before she could even ask, the deer hurdled out of the water and zoomed straight towards Jessica.

 

 

Yoona ran frantically, as she got near their campsite; she looked at Yuri who stuffed pieces of carrots inside her ears in an attempt to block out Sica’s high pitched dolphin scream. Yoona looked at Yuri wondering what’s wrong with Jessica. Why is she screaming and crying? Yuri looked at Yoona and gestured her that Jessica accidentally cut her finger.

 

 

“Make her stop!” Yuri mouthed to Yoona.

 

 

“Oh God! My ears! They are still ringing!” Yuri continued to stuff pieces of vegetable in her ears to block out the ear shattering scream.

 

 

Yoona made her way to Jessica who continued crying and screaming, she looked at Jessica’s hand and saw the bloodied finger. Most people would be unable to withstand Jessica’s scream but Yoona wasn’t like most people. She was the only one who could make Jessica stop screaming, she was the only one who wasn’t bothered by it; it’s not that she’s deaf, but it was because she was always fascinated by Jessica.

 

 

“Sica ah, stop crying and let me fix your hand okay?” Yoona held Jessica’s injured hand. Her gentle voice and the touch of her hand immediately soothed the Ice Princess and effectively stopped her from crying.

 

 

Jessica silently nodded while her face grew red as Yoona led her to their tent, and got a first aid kit. Yoona asked Jessica to sit in front of her and began cleaning the tiny cut on Jessica’s finger, she got a cotton ball from the first aid kit and dabbed it with antiseptic.

 

 

“Ow! Yoong~” Jessica yelped as Yoona began cleaning the wound. Yoona immediately stopped and looked at Jessica whose tears were already threatening to fall and a cute pout was already drawn on her face.

 

 

“Does it hurt Sica?” Yoona asked, Jessica cutely nodded as she sniffed and fought off her tears. Yoona blew air on the finger to make the pouting Jessica feel better.

 

 

“Can you bear with it for a bit until I’m done fixing your finger? Please?” Yoona cooed as she flashed her big doe eyes at Jessica. The Ice Princess could only nod yes at the deer.

 

 

Yoona then continued to clean the wound; Jessica would bite her lower lip whenever she felt the sting of the antiseptic. Jessica did her best not to cry or complain until Yoona was done cleaning the tiny cut. After she was done cleaning the wound Yoona rummaged through the first aid kit and looked for band-aids to dress the wound.

 

 

“Ah hah! This one should be perfect!” Yoona exclaimed as she found the box of band-aids with a rilakkuma print. She held the band-aid up and smiled widely. Jessica could only giggle at the cute deer.

 

 

“Almost done~!” Yoona exclaimed after dressing the wound on Jessica’s finger. “And now to make sure that it would heal quickly! Chuuu~!”

 

 

“Thanks Yoong” Jessica tried her best to hide her blushing cheeks but the deer caught it and smiled like an alligator at the sight of the blushing Ice Princess.

 

 

Jessica tried to stand up but Yoona wanted to help her up, Yoona hurriedly tried to stand up but she lost her balance. She ended up grabbing hold of Jessica; the latter was surprised and lost her footing. There was rustling noises inside the tent, Yuri looked towards the direction of the tent and ran to check on what happened. Seohyun who just got back from the lake followed Yuri to the tent.

 

 

“Oh—” Before Seohyun could scream in shock, Yuri covered her sister’s mouth and dragged her away from the tent.

 

 

Yoona layed on top of Jessica, her eyes open wide as did Jessica’s. They were surprised at their close proximity but there was something else that surprised them even more. Both of them felt each other’s lips pressed together. They remained still and didn’t dare to move, the seconds that ticked away felt long, and as seconds passed by both of them couldn’t resist the urge to move their lips. Yoona began and Jessica quickly followed, they began nibbling and tugging on each others lips. A small smile appeared on Jessica’s face as she s her hand around Yoona’s neck.

 

 

Yoona was surprised to feel Jessica’s arms around her neck, she tried to breakaway but Jessica didn’t let her. Jessica hungrily kissed Yoona, she tried to slip her tongue inside Yoona’s mouth at which the latter obliged. Jessica’s muscle entered Yoona’s parted mouth, her tongue scouring every inch of Yoona’s mouth. Yoona was surprised at the foreign and otherworldly sensation of Jessica’s tongue snaking inside . She felt Jessica’s tongue poking at her tongue; Jessica was like a princess hoping to be indulged by her prince with a dance. Yoona acceded and lets her tongue swirl and twirl with Jessica’s. Their heated make out session lasted for several more minutes until both of them felt the need to break off and breathe in precious air.

 

 

“Sica…” Yoona cooed as she gasped for air and rested her head on the crook of Jessica’s neck.

 

 

“Yoong…” Jessica replied as she looked up at the tent’s ceiling, she was flushed yet she was unexplainably happy in every sense of the word.

 

 

“Saranghe, I love you Jessica Jung” Yoona whispered in between her breath but loud and distinct enough for Jessica to clearly hear.

 

 

“Nado saranghae Kwon Yoona”

 


 

 

Jessica grabbed hold of Yoona’s hand and pressed it against her lips. She wiped her tears and deadly glint flashed her eyes.

 

 

“I don’t know who did this or why? But I swear I’ll make them pay Yoong”

 

 


 

 

Hello Hello! Just dropping by to give you guys an update! Will update again on the weekend! Please comment, read and to everyone else who likes this fic please spread the word and subscribe! ^_^

 

-AnDroGeNie-