Dark Eden 1

Dark Eden

 


 

It was after midnight when the concert ended.

 

 

Yuri, Seohyun, Yoona and Jessica were highly elated and still pumped up after watching the concert of The Script. The four girls stopped by at a nearby 24 hour diner and grabbed something to eat before calling it a night.

 

 

“I fall into pieces~! I fall into pieces~!” Yoona happily sang as she walked hand in hand with her girlfriend Jessica.

 

 

“Stop singing Yoong, it might rain!” Yuri teased Yoona.

 

 

“Aish! Unnie are you saying my singing is bad?” Yoona whined and pouted. Making the maknae Seohyun giggle.

 

 

Yuri stuck out her tongue and ran away after Yoona started coming towards her, she tried to get away from Yoona but the latter was able to get to her and jump on her back. Yuri and Yoona fell to the ground with a thud.

 

 

“Dog pile!” Seohyun screamed as she caught up with her two unnies, she jumped on top of Yuri and Yoona. Seohyun’s added weight caused Yuri and Yoona to yelp in pain.

 

 

“Seobaby! Get your off of us!” Yuri complained and mumbled as Seo kept squishing her and Yoona.

 

 

Jessica walked closely behind them; she shook her head a couple of times and wondered how she ended up being in love with a choding.

 

 


 

“Yah! Seriously you guys! Could you please settle down? Unbelievable!”

 

 

The three sisters got up from their dog pile and laughed away as Jessica scolded the three a couple of times.

 

 

“Awwww… come on Sicababy! Don’t be mad besides unnie started it.” Yoona cooed and tried to soften Jessica. Yuri hissed when she heard Yoona blaming her.

 

 

“Aishh… you started it because you were singing you dork!” Yuri hissed as she crossed her arms.

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes as Yoona and Yuri bickered again while Seo tried to break them off. Jessica was getting a little pissed and lets out a dolphin scream effectively silencing Yoona and Yuri. The Kwon sisters tried to plug up their ears with their hands but Jessica’s high pitch scream peered through.

 

 

“Unnie, I think I’m gonna go deaf! Can you please do something about your girlfriend?” Seohyun pleaded her unnie to stop the Ice Princess from screaming. Yuri silently begged as well as she continued her best to protect her ears.  

 

 

“Fine…” Yoona sighed and pulled Jessica close to her, she suddenly crashed her lips with Jessica’s lips. Jessica was stunned and dazed; it didn’t take long until she responded to Yoona’s kiss.

 

 

“Eeewww! Okay that’s enough you two can stop kissing now! You’re seriously grossing out our maknae.” Yuri said as she covered Seobaby’s eyes.

 

 

Yoona and Jessica sheepishly grinned after breaking off from their heated kiss. Their cheeks were red as they held hands and scratched the back of their neck with their free hand. The four of them continued walking down the street until they needed to cross the street. Yuri had her hands in her pocket and was waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green.

 

 

“Green means go!” Yuri chirped as she led the four of them to cross the street.

 

 

*BBEEEEEEEEEPPPPP~!!!!!* From out of nowhere a loud horn suddenly blared and the fast moving car’s headlight flashed at the four of them. The light and the noise got more intense at each passing second.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri had little time to react. Seohyun was the closest to Yuri, the latter had nothing else to do but grab Seo and jump out of harms way.

 

 

“Sica! Watch out!” Yoona was holding Jessica’s hand, she had nothing else in mind and there was barely any time for her to get out of harms way, she had no other choice than push Jessica away.

 

 

A loud thud!

 

 

Yoona got hit by the speeding black Mercedes Benz. Her body rolled over the black car’s hood. The impact was so great and the car was moving at a fast speed that the black Mercedes Benz lost its front bumper and Yoona flew over the car’s roof before hitting the blacktop.

 

 

“Yoona!” Jessica screamed as she groggily got up from the ground.

 

 

Yuri was checking on Seohyun, she made sure to check for injuries. Her attention was pulled away from Seo the moment she heard Jessica screaming. Seohyun also became worried; both of them panicked and ran towards Jessica. Jessica was crouching besides Yoona’s limp, broken and bloodied body.

 

 

While on their way to Jessi and Yoona, Yuri noticed the torn off bumper of the black car that ran over Yoona. She fished her phone from her pocket and snapped a picture of the license plate.

 

 

“Yoo… Yoona!” Yuri felt her knees getting weak, her entire body trembled. She found herself kneeling besides Yoona. She clutched Yoona’s hand and cried. Seohyun was right beside Yuri; she tried to calm her unnie down.

 

 

Suddenly Yoona’s fingers twitched, Seohyun thought she was seeing things, however Yoona’s fingers twitched again. Seo was about to tell Yuri when suddenly Yoona coughed up blood.

 

“Unnie! Yoona unnie is still alive!” Seohyun yelled, Yuri and Jessica stopped their wailing. Yuri quickly scooped up Yoona in her arms. Jessica frantically stood up and hailed a taxi.

 


 

 

 

“Come on Yoong, please don’t die on me.” Jessica held Yoona’s hand and brought it up to her cheek, her tears has been endless and her fear only grew worse. Yoona faded in and out of consciousness, Seohyun silently sobbed as she tried to stop the bleeding coming from a gash on Yoona’s forehead.

 

 

“! Mister can you please step on it! My sister’s gonna die at this rate!” Yuri slammed her fist on the dashboard of the cab; she sat impatiently on the passenger seat while checking from time to time on Yoona. The cab driver became startled and did his best to get to the hospital faster.

 

 

 

The cab zigged and zag in and out of the light traffic. Despite the fact that it’s midnight, the streets of downtown Seoul is not exactly empty. Within 10 minutes they arrived at the nearest hospital.

 

 

“Quick get Yoona inside!” Jessica panicked and didn’t know what to do. Yuri quickly got out of the cab and carefully lifted Yoona out of the cab.

 

 

Seeing the commotion outside, the hospital staff ran out of the hospital with a stretcher. Yuri laid Yoona down on the stretcher and tried her best to follow the various nurses and medical staff that were now attending to Yoona.

 

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but this is as far as you can go.” A nurse blocked Yuri from going any further. “You can’t come inside the emergency room, I’m sorry.”

 

 

“But she’s my sister! She needs me beside her!” Yuri tried to argue but the male nurse wouldn’t budge.

 

 

“Miss, I’m really sorry but we can’t allow you inside the emergency room, don’t worry though our best doctors and nurses are on the case.” The nurse tried to calm Yuri down, Yuri finally relented and stopped struggling as Seohyun and Jessica came running.

 

 

“Just stay here and we’ll update you on your sister’s condition.” The nurse left the three and entered the emergency room. Seo and Jessica watched helplessly as they tried to comfort Yuri who began to cry and worry over Yoona.

 


 

Hello readers! Yes this is my fourth fic and well I don't know which pairs to go with this fic but I'll figure it out eventually. Anyway at this point I'm certain of Yoonsic kekeke Bye for now ^_^

 

-AnDroGeNie-