Dark Eden 15

Dark Eden

 

 

 

The three girls were successful in their first mission, Yuri and Taeyeon managed to return to the adjacent building from the warehouse completely unseen. Taeyeon went to the building’s back alley and went to a black SUV. She stood at the back of the SUV and waited for Yuri and Jessica. A few minutes later Yuri arrived at the back alley and saw Taeyeon leaning on the back of SUV.

 

 

"Taengoo!" Yuri greeted as she lowered her mask and soon after grinned cheekily. Her black outfit had some bloodstains that belonged to the thugs she cut down in the warehouse.

 

 

"Yuri!" Taeyeon responded and hugged Yuri warmly. But and I mean ... Taeyeon suddenly d Yuri's .

 

 

"Yah! Byuntae! What did I tell you about groping my !" Yuri squealed and smacked Taeyeon's head with the sheath of her katana. In return Taeyeon had a seedy grin as she pulled back her hoodie and pulled down her mask.

 

 

"Sorry! I'm just glad I to see that your hot n' smokin' got back in one piece! Keke" Yuri rolled her eyes as the erted dork chuckled like an ahjumma.

 

 

Just as the two were laughing and teasing each other a loud noise came from a closed dumpster that was right below the building's fire escape.

 

 

"Ouch~! I gotta work on my landing"

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were surprised to see Jessica rubbing her as she awkwardly landed -first after dismounting from the last step of the fire escape ladder. Yuri and Taeyeon just chuckled as Sargeant Sica was teary-eyed as she got up and rub her .

 

 

"You want me to help you with that Sica!" Taeyeon chimed with a sleazy grin.

 

 

"Yul, you know what to do" Jessica casually commanded as she dusted herself off and headed for the SUV.

 

 

"Yup, this Byuntae never learns" Yuri shook her head and cracked her knuckles and abruptly smacked Taeyeon's head with her fist.

 

 

"Owwww~! Geee! Seriously I'm just glad to see that my two hot as hell friends are safe and sound" Taeyeon pouted as she take's out the keys to the SUV and unlocked the doors.

 

 

Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica removed their equipment and stashed them at the back of their SUV. After they were done putting away their equipment, they drove out into the night and headed back to their hideout.

 

 


 

 

The Garden of Eden, a garden cafe by day, a hideout and base of operations for Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica by night. The cafe was originally owned by Yuri's grandfather. But before the cafe became what it is today, there was once a greenhouse next door to the cafe. It was run and owned by Yuri's grandmother. After meeting and getting married; the Kwon's integrated the cafe and greenhouse. Yuri's grandfather did this when he got back from fighting during World War 2.

 

 

Before the Korean War erupted, Yuri's grandfather built an underground bunker beneath the garden cafe. The entrance to this bunker was cleverly hidden in an artificial rock formation in the greenhouse. This bunker built by Yuri's grandfather is now used for a different purpose, with Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon's hard work; they made the underground bunker into their hideout and training facility. In the span of three months they worked relentlessly during the night to build their hideout as well as secretly train in order to sharpen their skills.       

 

 


 

 

The three of them arrived at the cafe; Taeyeon parked the SUV into the old storage bay behind the greenhouse. This storage bay hasn't been used for a long time; the storage bay became the makeshift garage of their SUV and it also had another secret entrance to their hideout.

 

 

"Ahhh! That was a success!" Jessica exclaimed as she took all of her guns from the back of the SUV.

 

 

"Yeah, we actually pulled it off without a hitch!" Taeyeon grinned; it was one of the rare moments that she would appear like her old self.

 

 

"Yeah. But we only took out a shipment, who knows may be a week or a month from now another shipment would come in." Jessica cautioned as she placed her guns back on an enclosed and electronically locked gun cabinet.

 

 

"Then we need to take out Kang's entire drug trafficking operation." Yuri voiced out as she unsheathed her katana to clean and polish its shiny black blade.

 

 


 

The following day…

 

 

“Good morning I am Kristy Yu”

 

 

“And I am Bobby Chen and you’re watching KSB 9 Morning News” the huge flat screen TV was as Kang had breakfast at his mansion.

 

 

He was having a pleasant morning until one of his henchmen ran towards the dining room with obvious panic on his face.

 

 

“Boss! You’ve got to see what’s on the news!” Kang had just taken a sip of his coffee when he was startled by one of his men.

 

“What is this all about? Jaeseok you better have a good reason for interrupting me!” Kang had nearly spilled his coffee on himself. The poor man trembled, afraid to face Kang’s wrath but he had enough determination to inform his Boss of the news on the TV.

 

 

“Boss… I don’t mean to startle you… it’s just that… err… you really have to see what’s on the news right now.” Kang massaged his temples, he was close to grabbing a knife and stab Jaeseok to death but after seeing the serious expression on the man’s face, Kang decided to get up from his chair and follow Jaeseok towards the living room.

 

 

“We have a special report about a huge fire that burned to the ground a warehouse owned by Business Tycoon Kang Ho Dong” Kang’s jaw dropped at what he had just heard.

 

 

 

His eyes nearly popped out of its socket as images of the burnt warehouse came into view.

 

 

“Now live and on the scene, our field correspondent… Lee Soonkyu”

 

 


 

 

The morning news wasn’t just watched by Kang Ho Dong, from across the city at a certain café. As usual the café was bustling as the crew worked frantically to tend to the customers. But unlike most of the people inside the café, three girls watched the morning news with mischievous smiles on their lips.

 

 

“Thank you Bobby, Kristy… right now I’m here at what used to be a warehouse owned by Businessman Kang Ho Dong...”

 

 

Yuri intently watched the news, her eyes fixed at the reporter on the screen as Taeyeon and Jessica flanked her. Both of them were watching the news as well. All three of them were eager to hear the news spread about their exploits, hoping to infuriate their nemesis Kang Ho Dong.

 

 

“Hey Yul, isn’t she that rather buxom chick that regularly comes to the café?” Taeyeon asked with a sleazy grin as she rests her elbow on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah what about her?” Yuri shrugged as she got up from the chair she was sitting on.

 

 

“Now that you mentioned it Taengoo, no wonder she looks familiar!” Jessica chided with the intention of annoying her best friend.

 

 

“I often catch her secretly staring at you, Yul” Jessica continued while raising her eyebrows meaningfully. Yuri just rolls her eyes and rolls up a newspaper she was reading earlier.

 

 

Without as much as a warning Yuri hits Taeyeon and Jessica in the head.

 

 

“Ow! Dude what gives!? We’re just saying little mama’s gots the hots for ya!” Taeyeon complained while Jessica pipes down and decides to stop getting on Yuri’s nerves otherwise…

 

 

*Pak~! Pak~! PAAAAAKKKK~!*

 

 

Knowing Taeyeon well enough, Yuri hits Taeyeon in the head a couple of more times. Taeyeon nearly lost consciousness. Jessica just giggles as Taeyeon thought that she was seeing butts spinning around her head.

 

 

“According to eyewitness accounts, in the middle of the night, the warehouse suddenly lost power and was attacked by maybe two or more intruders. No one exactly knows what happened but two container trucks that had just pulled into the warehouse exploded.”

 

 

Yuri intently watched as Soonkyu continued her report.

 

 

“Standing beside me right now is Prosecutor Tiffany Hwang”

 

 

Taeyeon was surprised to hear Tiffany’s name, she hurriedly got up and resumed watching the news.

 

 

“Prosecutor Hwang, can you tell us more about the incident?” Soonkyu asked, hoping to get some more insight about what happened to the warehouse.

 

 

“Yes, right now the Prosecutor’s office is doing it’s investigation into the matter, as of this moment our team is investigating the personnel of the warehouse as well as looking for evidence regarding what happened last night.” Tiffany replied looking dead serious at the camera, meanwhile Taeyeon just stared at the TV screen, particularly at Tiffany.

 

 

“As it stands, what the warehouse personnel are saying about the intruders appears to be consistent as we recovered fragments of the military grade explosives used to destroy the container trucks. Whoever these intruders were, they purposely targeted the vans. We’ve also recovered the remains of the guards killed by the intruders. Our initial examination suggest that some guards after they sustained fatal gunshot wounds or stabs and lacerations which we suspect to be caused by swords or bladed weapons. We also found spent casings of what appears to be 50 cal. Rounds at the rooftop of the adjacent building. Whoever these intruders were, they meant business and they were heavily armed.”

 

 

“We also found traces of what appears to be in the container vans. This is mere speculation but it appears these intruders meant to destroy whatever was inside those container vans. Until a proper autopsy is done on the bodies we’ve recovered and proper chemical analysis is done on the substance we’ve found, we could only speculate on the truth behind the incident.” Tiffany concluded.

 

 


 

 

With the news still showing on the TV; Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica shared a knowing look, unlike the rest of the café staff; the three of them were happily lounging around and enjoying the morning. They were pleased beyond words by their exploits; somehow they believed that they sent a message to Kang. The rest of the morning and day turned out to be like any other, a day busily spent working in the café as most would say it was business as usual.

 

 

But on the other side of the city…

 

 

“Is there anything else that you can add regarding this incident Prosecutor Hwang?” Soonkyu asked in the hopes of getting more information from Tiffany.

 

 

“As I’ve said we can’t really conclude on anything at the moment, but serious questions are raised due to the findings of our initial investigation. As of now the Prosecutor’s office would further investigate Kang Ho Dong’s involvement in this matter.”

 

 

“GOD DAMN IT!” Kang Ho Dong felt a rather otherworldly rage fill and take hold of his entire being.

 

 

He paced the floor of his living room and his temper soared through the roof, he started throwing anything he got his hands on. It didn’t take long for his entire living room to look like a hurricane had just passed through. He continued to pace around the room as his mind was flooded with questions.

 

 

“Jaeseok! Give me my phone and dial Junhyeon’s number!” Kang instructed as he got out a cigar and angrily lit it.

 

 

“Y-Yes Boss!” Jaeseok nervously fumbled inside his pocket and got Kang’s phone. He nervously glanced at his Boss who is still fuming over the news he had just learned.

 

 

“Here’s your phone B-Boss…” Jaeseok nervously handed Kang’s phone. The latter snatched it from Jaeseok’s hand and went out to his verenda.

 

 

“Yobosaeyo” Kang’s most trusted man Kim Junhyeon answered the phone.

 

 

“Junhyeon! Have you seen the ing news this morning!” Kang screamed, Junhyeon’s ears rang at Kang’s loud scream.

 

 

“Y-Yes… I was about to call you about that…” Junhyeon nervously responded.

 

 

“ it! Junhyeon do you have any idea just how much money we’ve lost?”

 

 

“ ! I swear before the day is through I’m going to kill that bastard you put in charge of my entire drug operation!” Kang gritted his teeth as he exhaled a thick and heavy puff of smoke out his nose and mouth.

 

 

“Now the damn Prosecutor’s office will be keeping an eye on us like a hawk! I don’t like this Junhyeon! You better ing do something or so help me I-I’ll!” Kang slammed his fist on a glass tabletop. The thick glass tabletop cracked due to the force of impact, the loud noise produced by the impact of Kang’s fist and the crunching sound of the glass table resounded even on the other side of the call.

 

 

“I-I understand, don’t worry about the Prosecutor’s office, I’ll keep them off our asses.” Junhyeon loosened his collar, he gulped a lump down his throat, and he knew that Kang’s anger is hard to alleviate however he did have good news for him.

 

 

“Ho Dong” Junhyeon cleared his throat. He hoped that what he was about to tell Kang Ho Dong would appease him.

 

 

“Hyoyeon’s succeeded with her experiment” Kang’s ears perked up the moment he heard what Junhyeon had just informed him.

 

 

“That’s good news! I’m going to the facility and see for myself!”

 

 

“Okay, I’ll be at Kang Group of Companies Tower, I’m sure the Prosecutor’s office is dying to hear from us.” Junhyeon informed with a sigh, he was able to breathe easy knowing Kang is pleased.

 

 

Kang ended the phone call with a smile, he was expecting good news, it’s been months but finally all of the investments he put into the experimental procedure finally produced a result. He could only hope that the results would live up to his expectations.

 


 

 

Hello hello hello~! I'm here to bring you guys another update! ^_^

I'm in relatively high spirits, Thanks for the support and please subscribe and leave comments tickle my ego and inspire me please! Kekekeke

 

-AnDroGeNie-