Dark Eden 2

Dark Eden

 


 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were on their way home, they watched The Script’s concert. Sooyoung drove her car with Taeyeon on the passenger seat. Their families lived on the same apartment building and they were next door neighbors as well.

 

 

“Taeng…” Soo suddenly called out.

 

 

“What is it Youngie?” Taeyeon asked as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

 

“Taeng… ahhmm…” Sooyoung scratched her cheek with one finger. She’s secretly in love with Taeyeon, her bestfriend of 12 years. Tonight was one of their friendly date nights.

 

 

“Soo what is it? Don’t tell me you’re hungry again?” Taeyeon is quite dense; she never entertained the thought or even had any suspicion that Sooyoung actually liked her.

 

 

“R-right! Yeah!” Soo sighed after hearing what Taeyeon just asked, she chickened out once again and lost all courage to confess.

 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon dropped by a café that was two blocks away from their apartment building. The two were completely oblivious to what was happening at their apartment building.

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung’s apartment building

 

 

Taeyeon’s apartment

 

 

“EEeeekkk! Mommy~! The power’s out again! I’m scared~!” Hayeon whined and called out to her mom.

 

 

“Okay, Hayeonie! Just stay there okay? Mommy will come to get you.” Mrs. Kim was busy trying to look for a candle. The sudden blackout and Hayeon’s voice woke Mrs. Kim from her sleep.

 

 

“Honey, wake up the power’s out again.” Mrs. Kim shook her husband so that he would wake up. It’s already ten minutes past minute and Mrs. Kim didn’t like how things were going. Somehow she felt uneasy.

 

 

“W-what? Mmmm…” Mr. Kim mumbled as he blinked his eyes a couple times. “What is it Eun Jeong?” Mr. Kim asked as he grabbed his glasses from the bedside table.

 

 

“Honey, the power’s out, lets go and check on Hayeonie.” Mrs. Kim tugged Mr. Kim’s shirt.

 

Mr. Kim looked for a flashlight while Mrs. Kim puts on her robes as they were about to check on their daughter. Mr. Kim managed to get his hands on a flashlight and held Mrs. Kim’s hand as they stepped outside of their room.

 

 

“Umma! Appa!” As Mr. and Mrs. Kim were heading towards their daughter’s room when all of a sudden; they heard a slight commotion going on next door. They could distinctly hear Soojin screaming and followed by multiple numbers of footsteps as well as the sound of plates and other things getting destroyed.

 

 

“What’s going on with the Choi’s?”  Mrs. Kim asked as she held Mr. Kim’s arm tighter.

 

 

“I don’t know honey but we have to get Hayeon first before we check on our neighbors.”Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim hastened their pace towards Hayeon’s room.

 

 

“Help! Anyone, somebody hel—” They froze when they heard Soojin’s bloodcurdling scream for help but suddenly her screams came to an abrupt end. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim panicked; they raced towards Hayeon’s room.

 

 

“Hayeonie? We’re coming okay baby? Umma and appa are coming to get you okay?”

 

 

Their heart beats faster when they heard of nothing from Hayeon, huge beads of sweat started to form on Mr. Kim’s forehead. Mrs. Kim became quite anxious; something in her gut was telling her that something bad is going to happen. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim got to the door of their daughter’s room, Mr. Kim’s hand trembled as he grabbed and slowly twisted the door knob.

 

 

“Hayeon! Nooooo!” Mrs. Kim screamed seeing Hayeon lying down on the floor. Mr. Kim’s knees grew weak he fell on the floor in shock.

                                                                                                                                

 

But before anything else could possibly happen, a figure covered in black came next to Mrs. Kim, his shiny blade quickly pierced Mrs. Kim’s back. Mrs. Kim screamed in a high pitch only to stop when the blade was abruptly pulled out from her back.

 

 

“No! Eun Jeong! How dare you!” Mr. Kim was infuriated, despite his trembling legs, he gingerly got up. Enraged and without thinking of the possible consequence he lashed out as he blindly rushed the man in black.

 

 

“You bastard! I’ll kill yo—”

 

 

Mr. Kim was completely unarmed; his emotions got the best of him. He met his swift end when the unknown assailant’s blade pierced his chest and then slit his throat. The assailant wiped his blade with a white handkerchief with an embroidered black butterfly. He threw down the bloodstained cloth on the floor after wiping clean his blade.

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung arrived at their apartment building after eating at a café. Sooyoung drove straight to the building’s parking lot and noticed an unfamiliar black Mercedes Benz parked beside her parking space. Sooyoung knew every car that belonged to the tenants who lived in the apartment building. She swore that she’s never seen that car parked here in the building.

 

 

“I wonder whose car this is, it’s quite late and it’s pretty strange to find an unknown car here at this time of night.” Taeyeon voiced out what Sooyoung was thinking.

 

 

“Must be one of our neighbor’s friend.” Sooyoung replied, playing down the bad vibes she was getting from the black car.

 

 

Taeyeon shrugged her thoughts off and unbuckled her seatbelt after Sooyoung parked her Chevy Blue Camarro. Sooyoung and Taeyeon got out of the car and took the elevator going to their floor. Silence and the cold night breeze surrounded both Taeyeon and Sooyoung as they exited the elevator, just then something caught their attention, the doors to their apartments were open and the lights were still on. Sooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other and immediately sensed that something bad happened.

 

 

“Taeng!”

 

 

“I know, you check your family while I check mine.”

 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon frantically ran towards their apartment, they both stopped when they reached the door that leads to their individual apartment units. Sooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other before they went inside.

 


 

Thanks to my new subscribers ^_^ and thank you for leaving your wonderful comments guys. I'm kinda nervous putting up this fic... I mean somehow I think I'm in over my head on this one but this story has been in my mind for many months now so I decided to finally write and slowly put up this story.

 

Oh I almost forgot! kekeke I've made up mind on the pairings for the story so I decided to go with TaeNy, SeoKrys and finally SunRi!

 

-AnDroGeNie-